Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq: Al-Sadr, Amiri alliances in dialogue over ministerial positions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq: Al-Sadr, Amiri alliances in dialogue over ministerial positions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq: Al-Sadr, Amiri alliances in dialogue over ministerial positions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq: Al-Sadr, Amiri alliances in dialogue over ministerial positions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq: Al-Sadr, Amiri alliances in dialogue over ministerial positions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq: Al-Sadr, Amiri alliances in dialogue over ministerial positions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq: Al-Sadr, Amiri alliances in dialogue over ministerial positions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq: Al-Sadr, Amiri alliances in dialogue over ministerial positions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq: Al-Sadr, Amiri alliances in dialogue over ministerial positions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq: Al-Sadr, Amiri alliances in dialogue over ministerial positions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq: Al-Sadr, Amiri alliances in dialogue over ministerial positions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq: Al-Sadr, Amiri alliances in dialogue over ministerial positions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq: Al-Sadr, Amiri alliances in dialogue over ministerial positions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq: Al-Sadr, Amiri alliances in dialogue over ministerial positions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq: Al-Sadr, Amiri alliances in dialogue over ministerial positions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq: Al-Sadr, Amiri alliances in dialogue over ministerial positions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq: Al-Sadr, Amiri alliances in dialogue over ministerial positions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq: Al-Sadr, Amiri alliances in dialogue over ministerial positions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Iraq: Al-Sadr, Amiri alliances in dialogue over ministerial positions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Iraq: Al-Sadr, Amiri alliances in dialogue over ministerial positions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq: Al-Sadr, Amiri alliances in dialogue over ministerial positions

Go down

Iraq: Al-Sadr, Amiri alliances in dialogue over ministerial positions Empty Iraq: Al-Sadr, Amiri alliances in dialogue over ministerial positions

Post by GirlBye Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:41 pm

Iraq: Al-Sadr, Amiri alliances in dialogue over ministerial positions GettyImages-1037084076
Iraqi Shia leader and cleric Moqtada al-Sadr delivers a speech to his supporters following Friday prayers at the grand mosque of Kufa in the central Iraqi shrine city, some 160 kilometres south of the capital Baghdad, on September 21, 2018. (Photo by Haidar HAMDANI / AFP / Getty Images)

The Iraqi coalitions led by Shia leaders Muqtada Al-Sadr and Hadi Al-Amiri are holding meetings to fill the vacant post of interior minister in the new Iraqi cabinet.

A well-informed political official told Al-Araby Al-Jadeed that there is hope of a resolution in the dispute between Amiri’s Al-Fateh coalition and Sadr’s Saeron alliance over the interior ministry portfolio. Sadr rejects Amiri’s candidate, Faleh El-Fayad, but new candidates are now likely to be introduced to replace El-Fayad, according to Al-Araby Al-Jadeed.

In the wake of Saeron’s rejection of El-Fayad, Al-Fateh showed flexibility in introducing new candidates; in return, Al-Fateh expects Saeron to accept their candidate for the ministry of culture portfolio, the source added.

Meanwhile, the Iraqi parliament had to postpone a schedule meeting in the hope of reaching an agreement on filling a number of the eight ministerial portfolios that remain vacant.

The meeting was officially postponed from Monday to Wednesday due to the Muslim Prophet’s birthday being on Tuesday, yet sources told Al-Araby Al-Jadeed the underlying reason was to allow a compromise to be reached regarding the interior ministry portfolio.

A leader of the Civil Current, Khalid Al-Ali, told Al-Araby Al-Jadeed that Iraqi Prime Minister Adil Abdul-Mahdi is mediating between Iraqi political factions to reach an agreement.

He said that resolving the disagreement over the interior ministry portfolio will result in settling a number of other portfolios, since a number of candidates will be introduced by Abdul-Mahdi during Wednesday’s parliamentary meeting.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20181119-iraq-al-sadr-amiri-alliances-in-dialogue-over-ministerial-positions/
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum