Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat  11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat  11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat  11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat  11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat  11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat  11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat  11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat  11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat  11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat  11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat  11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat  11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat  11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat  11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat  11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat  11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mountain Goat  11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mountain Goat  11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Mountain Goat  11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Mountain Goat  11/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Mountain Goat 11/19/18

Go down

Mountain Goat  11/19/18 Empty Mountain Goat 11/19/18

Post by Mountain Goatee Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:06 am

November 19, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

WOW! A ton of news to report today.

I can see from the questions I get that many of you still do not take the time to sit and really read carefully all of my newsletter. You skim over it quickly just looking for a date and a rate for the RV. All I can say is this is your loss since I am trying desperately to educate you about this investment and how and why it is being held up. Why do you keep asking me what is holding it up? Like I have a crystal ball (like some other idiot guru tells you)?

It is hared to inform you about all this information for this ongoing RV saga in very simple terms. It is not possible since it is not that easy and it is multi-faceted. There is so much going on that effect the reinstatement of the dinar. I am of course talking mostly about the happenings within the USA and Iraq and NOT about some madda Wo Wo or this other Dragon family or GCR, GESARA bullshit.

So, it is your loss if you decide not to read it. But don’t come running to me with all the questions, if the answers are right in front of your nose – in my Facebook Newsletter. Read, Read, Read !!!!

Stop searching for a rainbow when it hasn’t even begun to rain yet and the front is still far off.

More news….

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi completed six of the remaining eight portfolios (Defense, Interior, Education, Planning, Migration, Displaced Persons, Justice, Culture and Higher Education), which is expected to be presented DURING PARLIAMENT SESSION ON MONDAY OR WEDNESDAY, an Arab newspaper reported on Sunday.

More news….

JUST IN NOV 17TH,

IQD/USD Forex “Projection Charts “ Rate of 1157.5 is the highest IQD forex rate of 2018.

Remember that this does NOT mean the IQD is trading of FOREX. The exchange on the charts only gives a rate based on the current program rate and projection charts from the CBI. But it is still all good news. This is even better than the 1166 rate that Dr. Shabibi was able to maintain steady for 2 years prior to getting approval from all entities to reinstate the currency in 2013. Remember?

Can they maintain this rate? I think they will be able to since there is less competition now for US dollars with Iran within the currency auctions. This is nothing more than cause and effect relationship. Remember Iraq is now trading directly with the dinar with Iran. Less demand for the US dollar brings the dinar value up. The dinar is solely pegged to the US dollar. Get it? This has always been a simply Supply and Demand equation…..

But how can Iran pay for anything they buy from Iraq when the Rial is 120,000 Rials to the US dollar? Will they use another currency? Will they use GOLD?

This is still a problem and so Iran must somehow restructure their currency and get back to using their own Rial. But how with such stiff sanctions? They can not stay at this rate for long and succeed in meeting their financial goals.

More news….

PRINTING OF THE IRAQI CURRENCY, POINTING OUT THAT IT COST 4 CENTS PER PAPER

Mawazin News

MP Naji Radis al-Saidi, on Sunday, the place where the printing of the Iraqi currency, pointing out that it cost 4 cents per paper.

"The Central Bank was in the past printing the banknotes of the Iraqi currency in Switzerland, but he changed the place of printing and is currently printing at the British Institute in London and it is supposed to be specifications prevent damage," Saidi said in an interview with Mawazine News.

"The cost of printing one banknote is between 4 and 5 US cents, and then the currency is transferred to Iraq," he said.

The director of the issuance in the Central Bank Ihsan al-Yasiri said that the Central Bank of printing a thousand papers of the category of 25 thousand dinars in Arson international companies at less than $ 60, noting that the bank will not spend a lot of liquidity to print the new monetary categories because they cost a few.

(Mnt Goat – this article does NOT mean the CBI is about to print lots of the older 3 zero notes. This article is only a knee jerk reaction to show that the claimed replacement of the 2013, water damaged, 7 billion dinar notes, cost little to nothing to replace. WE know a lot of MP had concerns over this cost and carelessness of the Rafidian Bank. So don’t panic or get excited. You have to see how the news trends out when an issue is exploited in the news. And why they say such things in the news.)

More news….

FIRES IN PARADISE

Today I am compelled to begin this newsletter with a report of news that is so horrendous that, even I could not believe that this could happen in the USA. But the FACT is it did and this is not the first time. What does this have to do with the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar?

It has everything to do with it because it is this same dark entity that is holding back this wealth from the common citizen who is the investor. They can conduct all kinds of pansy schemes with these crypto currencies and stock trades and crashes but they can’t seem to let this money come to us. Since the elite already exchanged way back in 2012-2013 why would they care about you and me? Besides a dead economy and a heavy debt load is part of their plan anyhow. They are in a catch22 situation since they already exchanged and there is FACTUAL evidence of these exchanges. So they can not ignore us forever and will eventually have to let this RV go.

To continue the story - So, this horrendous news today is all about these recent so called “wild fires” in and around Paradise, California. Did you catch this on the news? Let me tell you something about these recent fires. Please see my complete story within my Facebook NOTES section.

More news….

MOQTADA AL-SADR CALLS FOR THE IMMEDIATE ARREST OF THE CULPRITS OF THE SINKING MORE THAN SEVEN BILLION DINARS

The leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr has demanded on Wednesday (14 November 2018), the arrest of the culprits sinking more than seven billion dinars immediately, stressing that he supports fair justice in accounting families known for corruption and vice.

(Mnt Goat – So this was not just from accidental water damage?)

The governor of the Central Bank of Iraq and the agency Ali Alak, confirmed in parliament, on Monday, November 12, 2018, more than 7 billion dinars damage due to leakage of rainwater to the coffers of Rafidain government, which sparked public outrage expressed by citizens and activists through social networking sites.

A number of politicians and MPs commented on the incident, CALLING FOR AN INVESTIGATION WITH THE CENTRAL BANK ADMINISTRATION AND THE PROSECUTION OF THOSE INVOLVED IN THE DEFAULT ON THIS FILE.

The judiciary announced on Thursday that it would open an investigation into the case of seven billion dinars, due to rainwater in Rafidain Bank, while pledging to hold officials accountable.

(Mnt Goat – we will see about that…lol..lol..) Once again we see evidence left behind of the corruption during the Nori al-Maliki years of his administration. I explain the complete story to you in my Nov 16th Newsletter. I recommend you go read it.)

More news….

(Baghdad Today), Saturday, November 17, 2018, 12 official demand for the budget of 2019 presented by the Kurdistan region of the Iraqi government.

The Kurdish Democratic Party, led by Massoud Barzani, revealed on Friday (November 16, 2018), presented a paper representing the Kurdish demands of 21 points to Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, while he pointed out that the latter pledged to implement.

Complete story and details found in the articles section.

More news….

Let’s please stop all these rumors about the CBI

MP of the coalition of the Majid al-Tamimi, on Saturday, the fact that the news about the nomination of her husband to the post of governor of the Central Bank, denying that.

"The news about my husband's candidacy for the post of central bank governor is baseless," Tamimi said in a statement received by Mawazine News. "This is not strange and is not excluded and comes from trying to defame us, as long as we fight corruption and corruption."

"The news is issued by some of the news sites on the web of the corrupt," he said, calling on media, media and intellectuals to "accurately publish the statements and confirm their owners before publishing them and reserve the right to sue sites that deviate from us and spread lies and slanderous abuse."

(Mnt Goat – maybe the USA news channels should do the same…? I also want to add that Mahdi is NOT going to resign his position. He only stated a threat that he would consider it if the parties did not stop their selections of the remaining post in the cabinet.)

More news….

FAKE NEWS

A senior political source said on Saturday that the post of governor of the Central Bank in the new government formation "resolved" a figure loyal to the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, indicating that the agreement on the post was after talks between the coalition "Ssron" and Fatah.

(Mnt Goat – You have to be an ignorant ass to believe anything in this article. So please stop all the questions regarding this article and ones like it.

First of all the post of governor of the CBI is NOT a government post that Mahdi must nominate. Second the CBI is independent of the government. Third, the wife of Ssron came forward already and denied any allegations that her husband is part of this ridiculous rumor. Forth, this is proven Maliki propaganda to discredit Alaq who he knows is managing the funds at the CBI and is even more strict than Dr Shabibi in allowing anyone from any party to illegally use these funds. This allegation all stems from the recent telling of Maliki and his gang of goons involved in the 2013 raid on the CBI and the Refidian scandal to steal dinar.)

The source said, "the eye of Iraq News," that "the negotiations and recent talks between the coalition and other Fatah led to an agreement between the parties to resolve the post of governor of the Central Bank of Iraq in the new government formation in favor of a close to Muqtada al-Sadr.

More news….

MINISTER OF FINANCE TOLD THE NEED TO UPGRADE FINANCIAL POLICY ACCORDING TO MODERN STANDARDS.

The head of the National Wisdom Movement, Ammar al-Hakim, on Sunday told the Minister of Finance, Fouad Hussein, the need to upgrade financial policy according to modern standards.

A statement issued by al-Hakim's office said that "the head of the wisdom stream received at his office the deputy prime minister for economic affairs and finance minister Fuad Hussein."

Hakim said according to the statement on "the need to upgrade the financial policy of Iraq in accordance with modern standards and leave the administrative bureaucracy repelling of development and creativity."

He stressed the "introduction of modern technology such as electronic governance in banking transactions to eliminate corruption and drying up its sources," noting that "the budget must be balanced programs, plans and priorities."

Al-Hakim renewed his support for the government in achieving its government program, stressing "the importance of completing the government cabinet and commissioning the most efficient and elegant."

Then later out pops this news:

MP of the construction coalition Amer al-Fayez ruled out the possibility of deciding the names of the remaining ministers of Adel Abdul Mahdi's government this week because of the current political disputes.

He feels the Parliament’s Wednesday session will be devoted to the introduction of some secondary topics or to discuss the budget, but it will not address the completion of the cabinet, al-Fayez said.

More news….

I need to clarify the article below since many gurus are using it to justify unwarranted hype about a pending RV.

Begin Article

dated November 18, 2018

{Baghdad: Al-Furat News} The Iraqi market for securities announced the launch of the circulation of national bonds issued by the Central Bank of Iraq category five million dinars.

The Executive Director of the market Taha Ahmed Abdul Salam said in a statement received by the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it today, "The deposit of the second national bonds issued by the Central Bank of Iraq in April 2017 of the category of five million dinars, due in April 2019 have been achieved and will be traded in it within the market ".

"These bonds will be launched on Sunday, November 18, 2018, for the first time in the Iraqi securities market," Abdul Salam said.

End of Article

(Mnt Goat – Let’ review this action by the CBI from the article above and clarify all these stupid rumors that started to spread as a result of it.

Rumor #1: “the article is telling us they are going to sell national bonds internationally on 11/18/2018 through the securities markets. “

Mnt Goat: So is the current intent of these bonds to be sold internationally? The article says “national” bonds. To me this means the intent if to be sold to Iraqi investors inside Iraq. It says absolutely NOTHING about selling these bonds on the international securities markets. Read it for yourself. Am I lying to you. So if you want to buy any of these bonds ou will have to go Iraq and trade within the Iraqi Securities Exchange. The exchange is NOT yet international. Get it?

Rumor #2: “They were made in 2017 and they did not sell them. They held them in 2017 until RIGHT NOW... since now they are ready to reinstate the dinar”

Mnt Goat: Yes, these bonds were printed in 2017 and the CBi then held off in selling them until now. This is all this article is saying. Why did they hold off until now? Why does the CBI do a lot of the things they do? It is not all about the RV or a sign the RV is about to happen. We know from the past they sold bonds before and did we get an RV? NO! The significance of it is that they are now trading them directly on their own in-country securities market. Is this good news for us? Yes, yes, and yes, but is only one step closer to what we want. What we need is for their securities exchange market to go international. Then I would agree that this is BIG news. But not quite yet.

So, all these rumors are total bullshit. It is all bullshit once again from idiots like Frank26 and TNT Tony about these bonds is NOT true. How do they get off saying what they say based on this article is a mystery to me. This article does not say they anything about going international with their Security Exchange, at least not yet. Go read the article for yourself. I included the full article above.

Shame, shame and shame on them. More rumors debunked. Idiots all of them.

Oh – most of these rumors are started over on Dinar Recaps and so go figure why they are such nonsense…  They refuse to print actual news and just love spreading all these stupid rumors. I would totally stay away from this site if I were you and I was looking for FACTUAL information.

Now let’s move on to some REAL, TRUTHFUL and HONEST news……. 

More news….

Iraqi President Barham Salih announced on Saturday that his country has agreed to establish a "free-trade zone" along its border with Iran, following a meeting with his Iranian counterpart Hassan Rouhani in Tehran, Al Jazeera reported.

In a joint press conference in Tehran, Salih declared that the relationship between the two neighboring countries is a "fixed principle" that is "rooted in shared history, faith and geography".

"We care about our relationship with Iran," Salih declared. He did not give full details about the free-trade zone.

Rouhani also said that trade ties between Iran and Iraq can increase from the current 12 billion dollars to 20 billion dollars.

Iran is Iraq’s major trade partner after China.

Rouhani also said that the two leaders also talked about electricity and gas swap, as well as cooperation on petroleum products and oil exploration.

According to reports, the two leaders have also discussed building a 35km railway linking the two countries.

(Mnt Goat- Okay this article comes out and then the Iranian Central Bank comes out with this article – “The governor of the Central Bank of Iran Abdul Nasser Hamti, on Saturday, to take measures to speed up the return of hard currency from exports expected to reach 47 billion dollars this year.” )

More news….

Iranian ambassador to Baghdad said Iran and Iraq are weighing plans to eliminate US dollar in trade transactions and also lift visa requirements for citizens of the two countries. Speaking at a TV program on Saturday night, Iraj Masjedi said Tehran and Baghdad are considering plans to use Iraqi dinar for trade transactions or develop barter trade considering the banking problems caused by the US sanctions on Iran.

He also voiced Iran’s willingness to remove visa restrictions for travels between the two countries, saying the idea of lifting visa requirements for merchants and business people was discussed during Iraqi President Barham Salih’s Saturday visit to Tehran.

Masjedi highlighted the ample opportunities available for the Iranian business sector available in the Iraqi market, saying the Baghdad government welcomes foreign investments.

“The government of Iraq is seeking foreign investment in the economic field, and has now offered 1,200 projects worth $100 billion,” the ambassador added.

After high-profile talks between the Iranian and Iraqi delegations, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said the two neighbors can increase their annual trade from the current $12 billion to $20 billion.

Rouhani also noted that the two sides discussed ways for cooperation in the energy, power and oil industry, including the extraction of petroleum, and a plan to connect the two countries’ railroad networks.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

AGREEMENT TO RESUME THE EXPORT OF KIRKUK OIL BETWEEN THE IRAQI GOVERNMENT AND THE KURDISTAN REGION

“This is a promising first step to return to the 2017 levels,” said John Bolton, US national security adviser, who is pleased with the agreement to resume the export of Kirkuk oil between the Iraqi government and the Kurdistan region.

“We are pleased with the agreement between the Iraqi government and the Kurdistan Regional Government to partially resume Kirkuk oil exports,” Bolton said in a tweet on Twitter. “This is a promising first step back to 2017 levels,” he said.

“Lost revenues and services can be restored to the Iraqi people and Iraq is an independent energy state,” he said.

In the context, the official of the Department of Foreign Relations in the Kurdistan Regional Government, Falah Mustafa with the envoy of US President, Brett McGork, the export of Kirkuk oil and coordination on the security of the region.

“The two sides discussed cooperation between Baghdad and Erbil, and the agenda of the meeting included the resumption of the export of Kirkuk oil through the pipeline of the Kurdistan Region and coordination on enhancing security and supporting minorities,” McGork said in a tweet on Twitter.

He went on to say:

The spokesman of the Ministry of Oil, Assem Jihad, earlier Friday, resume the export of oil from Kirkuk through the pipelines of the Kurdistan Region after a halt for more than a year.

Jihad said in a press statement that “resumed the export of oil from Kirkuk on Friday, to the Turkish port of Ceyhan through the pipelines of the Kurdistan region at the rate of 50-100 thousand barrels per day.”

For its part, announced the Iraqi Oil Ministry, that the export and marketing of Kirkuk oil will be through the company Sumo and the rate of 50-100 thousand barrels per day.

It is noteworthy that the rate of export of Kirkuk oil through the Kurdistan region has reached about 300 thousand barrels per day during 2017.

The United States against the export of Kirkuk oil to Iran, especially after the recent sanctions, and therefore announced its support for the settlement of differences between Erbil and Baghdad and the export of oil through Turkey. is over.

(Mnt Goat – Oh boy! This was music to my ears when I heard this news. We have been waiting for this news. This is article 140 referendum implementation even though parliament has not yet passed it. Wow! Like I keep telling everyone we have been waiting for this to happen.

Okay so let’s now look at HCL. We know the legislation is passed in parliament and the % is stated of “excess oil revenues”. The first payment was supposed to happen in early September but did not due to the new administration. It was postponed again until EARLY 2019. Sleh told us in an article that it would coincide with the release of some money from the billions in the Iraqi sovereign fund.

Many ask me what a “sovereign fund is and so I will do my best to help you understand. The appropriate name is 'Sovereign Wealth Fund or SWF. A sovereign wealth fund is comprised of pools of money derived from a country's reserves, set aside for investment to benefit the country's economy and citizens. Most SWFs are funded by revenues from commodity exports (Iraq oil) or from foreign-exchange reserves held by the central bank. .For instance the 60 billion that Iraq has in reserve is not just money sitting in a safe somewhere in the CBI. It is money invested probably through some SWISS accounts. It is well diversified but readily liquid to a point. For Iraq this means billions of dollars since Dr Shabibi once had the reserves nearing 100 billion and Alaq has kept it steady at nearly 45 billion. I also have to think the UN is getting their share of this SWF money somehow since I noticed they are closely watching this reserves. But they won’t tell you this…will they? )

KURDISTAN MAKES OFFICIAL DEMANDS FOR THE BUDGET OF 2019 PRESENTED BY THE KURDISTAN REGION TO THE IRAQI GOVERNMENT

Policy 2018/11/17

Baghdad today – Arbil

(Baghdad Today), Saturday, November 17, 2018, 12 official demand for the budget of 2019 presented by the Kurdistan region of the Iraqi government.

According to a source familiar with (Baghdad today), the demands included the following:

1- The name of the province of Kurdistan through the provinces is contrary to the Iraqi constitution, especially articles 117 and 121, so the name of the province of Kurdistan should be received instead of the provinces in the budget law.

2 – Participation of the representative of the Kurdistan Regional Government in drafting the budget bill.

3 – Amendment of 17% of the region according to an agreement between the Kurdistan region and Baghdad in 2005.

4 – securing the share of the Peshmerga forces within the framework of the sovereign expenses of salaries, training and armament.

5 – securing the share of the Kurdistan region in the budget for social control within the framework of the budget for the year 2019.

6. Equivalence and payment of financial dues to contractors in the Kurdistan region and Baghdad.

7. Payment of the region’s share by 17% of the basic loans granted to the federal government.

8 – Payment of the share of martyrs and Anfal and political prisoners within the framework of sovereign expenses.

9. Determine the region’s share of the emergency reserve budget.

10. Follow-up of sovereign expenditures in oil, contracts and all other fields.

11- Payment of financial dues to the institutions of the Kurdistan Regional Government of Baghdad within the framework of balancing sovereign expenditures.

12 – Determine the share of the province of the expenses of the Ministry of Oil and contracts that are concluded.

The Kurdish Democratic Party, led by Massoud Barzani, revealed on Friday (November 16, 2018), presented a paper representing the Kurdish demands of 21 points to Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, while he pointed out that the latter pledged to implement.

“The party leader presented a paper to Kurdish demands representing 21 points to Adel Abdul Mahdi,” said the leader of the party, Ribin Salam, in an interview with Baghdad today. “The prime minister pledged to examine and implement them as much as possible.”

He added that “the first point in the paper, including the need to find a quick solution to the situation in Kirkuk and the disputed areas.”

He pointed out that “the government curriculum did not refer to the issue of Kurdish differences in an expanded manner, but referred to it marginally.”

He said, “The Democratic Party deputies in Baghdad continue negotiations and dialogues to ensure the implementation of the paper demands, and this refutes the talk that the Democratic abandoned the demands of the Kurds in return for a number of demands.

RECENT MEETING BETWEEN PRIME MINISTER ADEL ABDUL MAHDI AND US PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP TO DISCUSS IRAQ'S EXCLUSION FROM CERTAIN SANCTIONS

The deputy of the National Wisdom Movement Jassim Mohan on Saturday announced a meeting between Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi and US President Donald Trump to discuss Iraq's exclusion from economic sanctions against Iran.

Mohan said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that Abdul-Mahdi will carry out a number of international visits, including France and America, in the coming days after completing the completion of the remaining ministerial cabin. He added that "these visits will discuss the exclusion of Iraq from the economic sanctions imposed against Tehran ".

He added that "Abdul-Mahdi will meet Trump during his tour to discuss the exclusion of the country from economic sanctions and non-entry as a party to international disputes," noting that "Iraq's commitment to sanctions will expose its economy to significant risks adversely affect foreign trade, as well as affected trade exchange with Tehran estimated at more than 16 Billion dollars a year. "

The newspaper "Okaz" Saudi Arabia has revealed, last week, the notification of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, the US ambassador in Iraq that Baghdad can not dispense with Iranian gas and electricity.

Explicit Violation Of The Sale Of Foreign Currency By The Central Bank Of Iraq In The Sale Auction Of Foreign Currency In 2015

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The "obelisk" has re-published a document referring to an explicit violation of the sale of foreign currency by the Central Bank of Iraq in the sale auction of foreign currency in 2015 under a letter issued by the Chairman of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives, Calling on the judiciary to take the necessary action and stressing that the Iraqi people, waiting for the word of the judiciary to maintain Iraq's reserves of hard currency.

The report said that the analysis of the foreign currency sales of the Central Bank of Iraq at the auction of foreign currency sale on 31/5/2015, which amounted to "393,104,332" dollars, is a clear violation of Article "50" of the General Budget Law of the State of 2015, which identified sales of the Central Bank Iraq's $ 75 million a day, and that sales for today only five times the estimated amount specified by law.

According to the book, the government has filed a lawsuit against the Iraqi Council of Representatives on a number of paragraphs of the Federal Budget Law for the year 2015, including the paragraph we referred to above. The government froze the implementation of these paragraphs without right pending the decision of the Court, although the law is in force and the duty to implement.

The late Ahmed Chalabi, has made great efforts in DETECTING THE SMUGGLING OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS OUT OF THE COUNTRY THROUGH FINANCIAL COMPANIES MOSTLY FAKE AND NEW BANKERS HAVE EXHAUSTED THESE BILLIONS OF STATE TREASURY AND THE PEOPLE'S WEALTH, as well as issues related to the so-called "projects faltering", projects spent on it billions and hundreds of millions of dollars, then nothing to little only to show for it.

The late Chalabi succeeded in collecting hundreds of documents prepared by a report submitted to the Committee and other parties, including the Presidency of the Council of Representatives and the Presidency of the Government, and published "obelisk" at the time, details Chalabi blamed the fallout of the collapse of the country's financial structure, THE "GANGS" THAT CONTROL THE MARKET PRICE, and said the cause of the economic collapse was THE LOSS OF ABOUT 312 BILLION DOLLARS BETWEEN 2006 AND 2014.

The FILE OF CORRUPTION IN THE CURRENCY AUCTION IS STILL STRIKING THE ECONOMIC AND POLITICAL SCENE, AS WELL AS THE BANKS THAT HOLD THE AUCTION, POLITICAL PARTIES FINANCED BY THE PARTIES AND RETURN TO THE FINANCIAL GAIN AT THE EXPENSE OF THE ECONOMY OF THE COUNTRY.

(Mnt Goat – Yes, there is a solution. Read my lips – GET RID OF THE AUCTIONS!  )

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our national wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement and revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum