Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The presence of legal Lebanese and Arab at the Forum of the Union of Arab banks .. 'Arbitration Forum in the resolution of banking and commercial disputes` I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The presence of legal Lebanese and Arab at the Forum of the Union of Arab banks .. 'Arbitration Forum in the resolution of banking and commercial disputes` I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The presence of legal Lebanese and Arab at the Forum of the Union of Arab banks .. 'Arbitration Forum in the resolution of banking and commercial disputes` I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The presence of legal Lebanese and Arab at the Forum of the Union of Arab banks .. 'Arbitration Forum in the resolution of banking and commercial disputes` I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The presence of legal Lebanese and Arab at the Forum of the Union of Arab banks .. 'Arbitration Forum in the resolution of banking and commercial disputes` I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The presence of legal Lebanese and Arab at the Forum of the Union of Arab banks .. 'Arbitration Forum in the resolution of banking and commercial disputes` I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The presence of legal Lebanese and Arab at the Forum of the Union of Arab banks .. 'Arbitration Forum in the resolution of banking and commercial disputes` I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The presence of legal Lebanese and Arab at the Forum of the Union of Arab banks .. 'Arbitration Forum in the resolution of banking and commercial disputes` I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The presence of legal Lebanese and Arab at the Forum of the Union of Arab banks .. 'Arbitration Forum in the resolution of banking and commercial disputes` I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The presence of legal Lebanese and Arab at the Forum of the Union of Arab banks .. 'Arbitration Forum in the resolution of banking and commercial disputes` I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The presence of legal Lebanese and Arab at the Forum of the Union of Arab banks .. 'Arbitration Forum in the resolution of banking and commercial disputes` I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The presence of legal Lebanese and Arab at the Forum of the Union of Arab banks .. 'Arbitration Forum in the resolution of banking and commercial disputes` I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The presence of legal Lebanese and Arab at the Forum of the Union of Arab banks .. 'Arbitration Forum in the resolution of banking and commercial disputes` I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The presence of legal Lebanese and Arab at the Forum of the Union of Arab banks .. 'Arbitration Forum in the resolution of banking and commercial disputes` I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The presence of legal Lebanese and Arab at the Forum of the Union of Arab banks .. 'Arbitration Forum in the resolution of banking and commercial disputes` I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The presence of legal Lebanese and Arab at the Forum of the Union of Arab banks .. 'Arbitration Forum in the resolution of banking and commercial disputes` I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The presence of legal Lebanese and Arab at the Forum of the Union of Arab banks .. 'Arbitration Forum in the resolution of banking and commercial disputes` I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The presence of legal Lebanese and Arab at the Forum of the Union of Arab banks .. 'Arbitration Forum in the resolution of banking and commercial disputes` I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
The presence of legal Lebanese and Arab at the Forum of the Union of Arab banks .. 'Arbitration Forum in the resolution of banking and commercial disputes` I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
The presence of legal Lebanese and Arab at the Forum of the Union of Arab banks .. 'Arbitration Forum in the resolution of banking and commercial disputes` I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

The presence of legal Lebanese and Arab at the Forum of the Union of Arab banks .. 'Arbitration Forum in the resolution of banking and commercial disputes`

Go down

The presence of legal Lebanese and Arab at the Forum of the Union of Arab banks .. 'Arbitration Forum in the resolution of banking and commercial disputes` Empty The presence of legal Lebanese and Arab at the Forum of the Union of Arab banks .. 'Arbitration Forum in the resolution of banking and commercial disputes`

Post by claud39 Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:05 am

http://www.uabonline.org/en/news/arabicnews/15811590160815851602157516061608160616101604157616/57777/0

The presence of legal Lebanese and Arab at the Forum of the Union of Arab banks .. 'Arbitration Forum in the resolution of banking and commercial disputes`

19/11/2018

The presence of legal Lebanese and Arab at the Forum of the Union of Arab banks .. 'Arbitration Forum in the resolution of banking and commercial disputes` Rc_154261344114_23

The Union of Arab Banks held a meeting on Wednesday, 14/11/2018, at the Venice Hotel, in the presence of the Minister of Justice of Lebanon, Salim Gressati, the Secretary General of the Union of Arab Banks, Mr. Wissam Hassan Fattouh and Dr. Abdelhamid Al Ahdab, Chairman of the Arab Commission for International Arbitration, HE Ahmed Saied Khalil, Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing Unit, Egypt, and Dr. Salah El Din El Dabbagh, Legal Counselor of the Union of Arab Banks. Also speaking at the forum were senior judges and experts in mediation and arbitration in Lebanon, Tor Judge Ahmed Orfali, a former adviser to the President of the Republic of Tunisia, Dr. Judge Tagelsir Hamid, Advisor to the Judicial Inspection Department (Emirate of Dubai Judicial Council) and the United Arab Emirates, and Dr. Idris Dahhaak member of the Academy of the Kingdom of Morocco.

The presence of legal Lebanese and Arab at the Forum of the Union of Arab banks .. 'Arbitration Forum in the resolution of banking and commercial disputes` Rc_154261340142_23

The aim of this forum is to launch the Brokerage and Arbitration Center at the Union of Arab Banks, which will deal with all Arab banking and trade disputes, in addition to highlighting the importance of mediation and arbitration in dealing with important legal issues related to banking and commercial investment and financing contracts for companies, individuals and financial institutions. These relationships are banking and financial linkages that are somewhat complex in terms of multilateralism overlapping in complex banking transactions. The aim of the forum is to develop and raise awareness among participants of the types of legal disputes as a result of the transactions that have developed between banks, investors and customers on the one hand, and between banking institutions among them. 
The forum discussed the most important topics that show the importance of arbitration in banking activity, including the role of arbitration in settling banking disputes, developing the economy and attracting investment. The discussion focused on the executive force of the arbitration rules and how the judiciary intervened after issuing the decision to give it the executive version. Practical problems and law applicable to arbitration proceedings.

The Secretary-General of the Union of Arab Banks, Mr. Wissam Hassan Fattouh, pointed out that one of the first objectives of the Union of Arab Banks is to meet the needs of the banking sector and its aspirations to build banking justice that is in line with the spirit of the times and responds to the requirements of sustainable development and hoped development. Today, it seeks to provide participants with an opportunity to learn about the experiences of Arab and regional arbitration centers through a number of senior officials in Lebanese and Arab law, and to present ideas that help to avoid changes in laws and regulations that promote the resolution of banking disputes. The arbitration rules in the Arab countries and the comparison between them, in particular with regard to the appointment of arbitrators and the implementation of arbitral awards and the manner of drawing up the arbitrators' regulations and their selection in accordance with the criteria adopted by the mediation and arbitration center of Union of integrity, trust, principles and experience.

The presence of legal Lebanese and Arab at the Forum of the Union of Arab banks .. 'Arbitration Forum in the resolution of banking and commercial disputes` Rc_154261341552_23
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum