Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK OF ENGLAND ORGANIZED A COURSE ON "ECONOMETRICS" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK OF ENGLAND ORGANIZED A COURSE ON "ECONOMETRICS" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK OF ENGLAND ORGANIZED A COURSE ON "ECONOMETRICS" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK OF ENGLAND ORGANIZED A COURSE ON "ECONOMETRICS" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK OF ENGLAND ORGANIZED A COURSE ON "ECONOMETRICS" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK OF ENGLAND ORGANIZED A COURSE ON "ECONOMETRICS" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK OF ENGLAND ORGANIZED A COURSE ON "ECONOMETRICS" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK OF ENGLAND ORGANIZED A COURSE ON "ECONOMETRICS" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK OF ENGLAND ORGANIZED A COURSE ON "ECONOMETRICS" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK OF ENGLAND ORGANIZED A COURSE ON "ECONOMETRICS" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK OF ENGLAND ORGANIZED A COURSE ON "ECONOMETRICS" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK OF ENGLAND ORGANIZED A COURSE ON "ECONOMETRICS" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK OF ENGLAND ORGANIZED A COURSE ON "ECONOMETRICS" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK OF ENGLAND ORGANIZED A COURSE ON "ECONOMETRICS" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK OF ENGLAND ORGANIZED A COURSE ON "ECONOMETRICS" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK OF ENGLAND ORGANIZED A COURSE ON "ECONOMETRICS" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK OF ENGLAND ORGANIZED A COURSE ON "ECONOMETRICS" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK OF ENGLAND ORGANIZED A COURSE ON "ECONOMETRICS" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK OF ENGLAND ORGANIZED A COURSE ON "ECONOMETRICS" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK OF ENGLAND ORGANIZED A COURSE ON "ECONOMETRICS" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK OF ENGLAND ORGANIZED A COURSE ON "ECONOMETRICS" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

Go down

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK OF ENGLAND ORGANIZED A COURSE ON "ECONOMETRICS" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES Empty THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK OF ENGLAND ORGANIZED A COURSE ON "ECONOMETRICS" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

Post by claud39 Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:07 am

https://www.amf.org.ae/ar/content/%D8%B5%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%86-%D9%85%D8%B9-%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A-%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%85-%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%AD%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A-%D8%A3%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B8%D8%A8%D9%8A-%E2%80%93

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK OF ENGLAND ORGANIZED A COURSE ON "ECONOMETRICS" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK OF ENGLAND ORGANIZED A COURSE ON "ECONOMETRICS" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES GLP_3652

2018-11-18

The "Econometrics" seminar, organized by the Institute for Economic Policy in the Arab Monetary Fund in cooperation with the Bank of England, opened this morning in Abu Dhabi from 18-22 November 2018.

The most important of these methods is the quantitative analysis of the relations between the various economic variables, which in turn contributes more effectively to the test of economic theory in terms of the assumptions based on them and the extent of their applicability on the ground. Over the past decades, the "econometric" approach has developed significantly, which is used to study a particular phenomenon to determine its compatibility with economic theory and related economic and social variables, using mathematical and statistical models to obtain accurate analyzes and results that the researcher or decision maker can rely on Phenomenon and develop appropriate solutions. On this occasion, Dr. Abdulrahman bin Abdullah Al Humaidi, Director General and Chairman of the Fund, said:

Dear sisters and brothers

I would like to welcome all of you at the beginning of the training course on " Standard Economy " organized by the Institute for Economic Policy in the Arab Monetary Fund in cooperation with the Bank of England, hoping that the topics of the course will enhance your technical abilities to use standard models to study economic phenomena and contribute to enriching the analytical side of the test. Different economic theories, help in policy-making and support decision-making.

The most important of these methods is the quantitative analysis of the relations between the various economic variables, which in turn contributes more effectively to the test of economic theory in terms of the assumptions based on them and the extent of their applicability on the ground.
Over the past decades, the "econometric" approach has developed significantly, which is used to study a particular phenomenon to determine its compatibility with economic theory and related economic and social variables, using mathematical and statistical models to obtain accurate analyzes and results that the researcher or decision maker can rely on Phenomenon and develop appropriate solutions.
For example, if the competent authorities are to know the potential effects of monetary or fiscal policy on inflation and unemployment rates and economic growth in general, quantitative methods will be needed that provide quantitative information and values ​​that explain the evolution of relationships between these variables so that decision makers can know the appropriate way to deal with them. With any potential economic phenomena and dependent variables to get the desired results and avoid any unexpected negative effects whenever possible.

With the increasing interdependence and integration of the economies of the economy, and in light of the rapid changes in the global economy, and the economic situation that can result in the current situation and the policies taken, it is necessary to rely on accurate methods to obtain good analytical results for the status quo and future. Which has made the econometrics increasingly expanding as innovative tools through which it is an important part of economic policy-making.
One of the most important objectives of the course is to increase the efficiency in the preparation of standard models for employment in economic analysis, thus supporting decision-makers in developing more comprehensive and accurate frameworks for policies and actions taken, including the models to be covered by the following session:

• CT regression models ( Cross-Sectional regression Models ).

• Multivariate Time-Series Models regression models .

• Structural Vector Auto-regression models .

• The limited variable models ( Ltd. Dependent the Variable Models ).

• Models for the use of segment data and time series simultaneously ( Panel Data ).

In conclusion, I am pleased to welcome the distinguished experts participating in the presentation of the course materials. I would like to commend the fruitful and ongoing cooperation with the Bank of England in holding such important training courses for many cadres in our Arab countries. 
Best wishes for a successful course and a good stay in the city of Abu Dhabi.

Peace, mercy and blessings of God.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum