Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Adam Montana: "...root for a Christmas RV" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Adam Montana: "...root for a Christmas RV" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Adam Montana: "...root for a Christmas RV" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Adam Montana: "...root for a Christmas RV" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Adam Montana: "...root for a Christmas RV" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Adam Montana: "...root for a Christmas RV" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Adam Montana: "...root for a Christmas RV" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Adam Montana: "...root for a Christmas RV" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Adam Montana: "...root for a Christmas RV" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Adam Montana: "...root for a Christmas RV" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Adam Montana: "...root for a Christmas RV" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Adam Montana: "...root for a Christmas RV" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Adam Montana: "...root for a Christmas RV" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Adam Montana: "...root for a Christmas RV" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Adam Montana: "...root for a Christmas RV" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Adam Montana: "...root for a Christmas RV" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Adam Montana: "...root for a Christmas RV" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Adam Montana: "...root for a Christmas RV" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Adam Montana: "...root for a Christmas RV" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Adam Montana: "...root for a Christmas RV" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Adam Montana: "...root for a Christmas RV"

3 posters

Go down

Adam Montana: "...root for a Christmas RV" Empty Adam Montana: "...root for a Christmas RV"

Post by RamblerNash Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:48 pm

Adam Montana   

...Lots of great arguments for both this year and early 2019... I'll be happy with either, but root for a Christmas RV.

11/18/18

Adam Montana: "...root for a Christmas RV" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Adam Montana: "...root for a Christmas RV" Empty Re: Adam Montana: "...root for a Christmas RV"

Post by Ethel Biscuit Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:35 am

jump

Yeah, because "rooting" really does influence the IMF, the CBI, economic tendencies etc etc. I'm rooting for a personal transport jetpack, perfect dentistry and an extra 50 years healthy life extension.

happydance

Adam Montana: "...root for a Christmas RV" 2322496710

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Adam Montana: "...root for a Christmas RV" Empty Re: Adam Montana: "...root for a Christmas RV"

Post by Ssmith Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:27 am

Posted Wednesday at 08:33 AM  
Morning all!

It's been a pretty interesting morning over here at DV headquarters, and there are a couple things I'd love to get your feedback on. 

In fact, today's update is more of an invitation to discuss than anything else. There are some brilliant people in this community, and even if you're not one of them, please get involved! 

There are going to be mentions of some stocks below, and these are not items that do or do not invest in (short/long/otherwise), but they play a role in the bigger picture and can be thought provoking, which lends insight to the future if you care to follow along.

One of these items is (of course) the immediate future of the Iraqi Dinar.

As the year draws to a close, there is a question of "Will this get done before the end of 2018 or is there a benefit to waiting until the start of 2019? Post your thoughts below on why they may want to pull the trigger before year end, or why they would be better served to wait till January 1 or after?

NOTE: If you are going to respond with nonsense like "We deserve an RV for Christmas" or "I don't think it will ever happen because I was bullied in school and it's scary outside of my crying closet", please just move on. Those are not legitimate or intelligent thoughts. Thanks Adam Montana: "...root for a Christmas RV" Default_smile

Next, and related, is US economy and oil prices in specific. Yesterday WTI posted it's lowest price of the year at 56.55, OPEC has been flirting with production cuts (which makes sense), and President Trump encouraged the opposite (not sure why yet). The DOW has taken a beating lately, but is up over 150 as I type this.

A couple of very interesting topics recently have been Tesla (TSLA) and Amazon (AMZN). Tesla is fun to watch if for nothing more than the fact that Elon Musk is a wild child and does whatever the hell he wants, by all traditional measures the company simply shouldn't even be in business, yet.. 

And Amazon is fun to watch because... who or what is going to stop THAT train? 

Final topic of discussion for the morning, and the "meat" will be in the VIP section, but let's throw this out there anyway... crypto.

Last year there was a selloff, causing a dip, before Christmas. BTC has been extremely stable for some time now, but are we heading towards another dip? I'm about 3 weeks early on this particular dip, if it's going to happen again, so this is the perfect time to prepare.

Full discussion on that in the VIP section:

I have lots more on my mind right now, but I think those three(+) items will make a good starting point. Let the discussion begin!

Weekly Q's:

On 11/10/2018 at 1:59 PM, Chartman17 said:
Dear Adam, I need a clarification in regards to the HCL.  This morning I read that the PM is working out payments to Iraqi citizens with regard to the

On 11/10/2018 at 2:04 PM, Chartman17 said:
If it has, I missed the memo.  As I recall, Adam said when the HCL goes so goes the Dinar.  Any comments?  Sorry for the multiple posts, my "enter"
 key is on steroids.  All the best.
Chartman 17

Don't worry about the multiple posts bud Adam Montana: "...root for a Christmas RV" Default_laugh it happens!

Regarding HCL - you have to give me a link if you want a response to a specific article. We do not currently have a completed HCL.

On 11/12/2018 at 11:17 AM, ezrapound said:
So Adam...first off, thanks for the reinstatement of my posting privileges.  Secondly, after being in this endeavor now for about 14 years, I am sure you can understand the word frustration. Do you think perhaps this year...by end of year our adventure may come to fruition? I knw it isn't your style to predict, but surely you can throw a bone or two out there for this question?

This topic is now open for discussion, as I posted above.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum