Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"Suron" proposes to cancel the rent of deputies and ministers with "decent housing" for provincial parliamentarians I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"Suron" proposes to cancel the rent of deputies and ministers with "decent housing" for provincial parliamentarians I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"Suron" proposes to cancel the rent of deputies and ministers with "decent housing" for provincial parliamentarians I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"Suron" proposes to cancel the rent of deputies and ministers with "decent housing" for provincial parliamentarians I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"Suron" proposes to cancel the rent of deputies and ministers with "decent housing" for provincial parliamentarians I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"Suron" proposes to cancel the rent of deputies and ministers with "decent housing" for provincial parliamentarians I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"Suron" proposes to cancel the rent of deputies and ministers with "decent housing" for provincial parliamentarians I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"Suron" proposes to cancel the rent of deputies and ministers with "decent housing" for provincial parliamentarians I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"Suron" proposes to cancel the rent of deputies and ministers with "decent housing" for provincial parliamentarians I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"Suron" proposes to cancel the rent of deputies and ministers with "decent housing" for provincial parliamentarians I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"Suron" proposes to cancel the rent of deputies and ministers with "decent housing" for provincial parliamentarians I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"Suron" proposes to cancel the rent of deputies and ministers with "decent housing" for provincial parliamentarians I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"Suron" proposes to cancel the rent of deputies and ministers with "decent housing" for provincial parliamentarians I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"Suron" proposes to cancel the rent of deputies and ministers with "decent housing" for provincial parliamentarians I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
"Suron" proposes to cancel the rent of deputies and ministers with "decent housing" for provincial parliamentarians I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
"Suron" proposes to cancel the rent of deputies and ministers with "decent housing" for provincial parliamentarians I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
"Suron" proposes to cancel the rent of deputies and ministers with "decent housing" for provincial parliamentarians I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
"Suron" proposes to cancel the rent of deputies and ministers with "decent housing" for provincial parliamentarians I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
"Suron" proposes to cancel the rent of deputies and ministers with "decent housing" for provincial parliamentarians I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
"Suron" proposes to cancel the rent of deputies and ministers with "decent housing" for provincial parliamentarians I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

"Suron" proposes to cancel the rent of deputies and ministers with "decent housing" for provincial parliamentarians

Go down

"Suron" proposes to cancel the rent of deputies and ministers with "decent housing" for provincial parliamentarians Empty "Suron" proposes to cancel the rent of deputies and ministers with "decent housing" for provincial parliamentarians

Post by RamblerNash Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:25 pm

"Suron" proposes to cancel the rent of deputies and ministers with "decent housing" for provincial parliamentarians

"Suron" proposes to cancel the rent of deputies and ministers with "decent housing" for provincial parliamentarians Saqroon

Twilight News

3 hours ago

"Twilight" News / bloc offered "Suron" proposal to cancel instead of rent MPs, after controversy announced the Presidency of the Parliament to allocate 3 million Iraqi dinars per month, each deputy, rent rent housing in Baghdad.

The MP for the parliamentary bloc Nabil Nabil terminal in a press conference held in the House of Representatives with the participation of members of the bloc, "we propose to cancel the rent instead of deputies and ministers and find a suitable housing for the deputies of the provinces."

He stressed that the allocation of housing units for members of the House of Representatives for the current legislative session of the provinces, and remain State ownership and prevent the sale and extension of concern outside the official description of the parliamentary.

He added that "the alliance is determined to reduce the allocations."

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/b77b2cef-d0f7-4dc4-8235-c355a4857f01

"Suron" proposes to cancel the rent of deputies and ministers with "decent housing" for provincial parliamentarians 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum