Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iran: We expect Iraq to stand by us more than any other country I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iran: We expect Iraq to stand by us more than any other country I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iran: We expect Iraq to stand by us more than any other country I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iran: We expect Iraq to stand by us more than any other country I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iran: We expect Iraq to stand by us more than any other country I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iran: We expect Iraq to stand by us more than any other country I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iran: We expect Iraq to stand by us more than any other country I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iran: We expect Iraq to stand by us more than any other country I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iran: We expect Iraq to stand by us more than any other country I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iran: We expect Iraq to stand by us more than any other country I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iran: We expect Iraq to stand by us more than any other country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iran: We expect Iraq to stand by us more than any other country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iran: We expect Iraq to stand by us more than any other country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iran: We expect Iraq to stand by us more than any other country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iran: We expect Iraq to stand by us more than any other country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iran: We expect Iraq to stand by us more than any other country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iran: We expect Iraq to stand by us more than any other country I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iran: We expect Iraq to stand by us more than any other country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iran: We expect Iraq to stand by us more than any other country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iran: We expect Iraq to stand by us more than any other country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Iran: We expect Iraq to stand by us more than any other country

Go down

Iran: We expect Iraq to stand by us more than any other country Empty Iran: We expect Iraq to stand by us more than any other country

Post by RamblerNash Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:21 pm

Iran: We expect Iraq to stand by us more than any other country

Iran: We expect Iraq to stand by us more than any other country Story_img_5bf13bbf0b209

2018/11/18 13:15

Iran's deputy chairman of the Islamic Shura Council, Hossein Amirabdollah, praised the level of relations between Tehran and Baghdad and described Iraq as a strategic ally of Iran.

"The enormous amount, pressure and regional and international suspicions of good relations between the two countries demonstrate their strength and strategic depth," Hossein Amirabalhayan said in a televised interview from Iran's first channel.

He added that one of the successes achieved by the Islamic Republic of Iran at the diplomatic level in recent years was the issue of Iraq, where the country has turned from an enemy to a strategic ally. "

He said that the level of relations and cooperation between the Iranian and Iraqi people is unparalleled, "There is a great number of politicians and figures in this country who have strong ties of friendship with Iran and US national security adviser John Bolton is not properly aware of developments in the relations between the two countries."

"Iran's support for the people, leaders and armed forces in this country has contributed to this stage successfully," he said.

He added that "many efforts have been exerted in the area of ​​destabilizing the ties between the two countries, but they were not useful and the outstanding example in this context is the warm and pleasant welcome of the Iraqi people at the ceremony of the visit of Imam Hussein."

"Iraqi President Barham Salih has ties to old friendship with Iran and is well acquainted with the subjects on the list of relations and is one of the personalities who has always taken positive and constructive steps in consolidating relations between the two countries," Abdullahi said.

"Saleh is in agreement with Iranian officials on the implementation of the agreements between the two countries," he said.

"Iran has stood by Iraq during the difficult circumstances and expects it to stand by its side in the circumstances of the embargo more than any other country," he said.

"The most important message of the Iraqi president's visit to Iran is that the government and the people of this country appreciate the support provided by the Islamic Republic of Iran at this stage," he said.

He noted that "the US invasion of Iraq in 2003, explaining that 170 thousand soldiers entered the goal of Jahmna on his vast oil wealth."

"The position of the Islamic Republic of Iran and its recommendations to its Iraqi friends were based on preserving independence and not bowing to American domination and injustice after the end of Saddam's tyranny," he said.

"The hype and the psychological warfare exercised by the Americans outweigh their work," he said. "Their allegations are great, but they fall into serious mistakes during implementation."

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storytopic=36&storyid=180224

Iran: We expect Iraq to stand by us more than any other country 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum