Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
What are the reasons for the freezing of Abdul Mahdi to the functions of the President of the National Oil Company? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
What are the reasons for the freezing of Abdul Mahdi to the functions of the President of the National Oil Company? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
What are the reasons for the freezing of Abdul Mahdi to the functions of the President of the National Oil Company? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
What are the reasons for the freezing of Abdul Mahdi to the functions of the President of the National Oil Company? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
What are the reasons for the freezing of Abdul Mahdi to the functions of the President of the National Oil Company? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
What are the reasons for the freezing of Abdul Mahdi to the functions of the President of the National Oil Company? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
What are the reasons for the freezing of Abdul Mahdi to the functions of the President of the National Oil Company? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
What are the reasons for the freezing of Abdul Mahdi to the functions of the President of the National Oil Company? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
What are the reasons for the freezing of Abdul Mahdi to the functions of the President of the National Oil Company? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
What are the reasons for the freezing of Abdul Mahdi to the functions of the President of the National Oil Company? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
What are the reasons for the freezing of Abdul Mahdi to the functions of the President of the National Oil Company? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
What are the reasons for the freezing of Abdul Mahdi to the functions of the President of the National Oil Company? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
What are the reasons for the freezing of Abdul Mahdi to the functions of the President of the National Oil Company? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
What are the reasons for the freezing of Abdul Mahdi to the functions of the President of the National Oil Company? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
What are the reasons for the freezing of Abdul Mahdi to the functions of the President of the National Oil Company? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
What are the reasons for the freezing of Abdul Mahdi to the functions of the President of the National Oil Company? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
What are the reasons for the freezing of Abdul Mahdi to the functions of the President of the National Oil Company? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
What are the reasons for the freezing of Abdul Mahdi to the functions of the President of the National Oil Company? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
What are the reasons for the freezing of Abdul Mahdi to the functions of the President of the National Oil Company? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
What are the reasons for the freezing of Abdul Mahdi to the functions of the President of the National Oil Company? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

What are the reasons for the freezing of Abdul Mahdi to the functions of the President of the National Oil Company?

Go down

What are the reasons for the freezing of Abdul Mahdi to the functions of the President of the National Oil Company? Empty What are the reasons for the freezing of Abdul Mahdi to the functions of the President of the National Oil Company?

Post by claud39 Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:34 am

What are the reasons for the freezing of Abdul Mahdi to the functions of the President of the National Oil Company?

November 17, 2018

What are the reasons for the freezing of Abdul Mahdi to the functions of the President of the National Oil Company? 113F1DCB-19A9-471F-92F9-90A00437DBBA-620x330

BAGHDAD / The deputy governor of the province of Basra, Zahra al-Bijari, on Saturday, the reasons for the freezing of the President of the National Oil Company Jabbar al-Allaibi by Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, noting that we are keen to be a share of the province of Basra.

"The reason behind Adel Abdul Mahdi's suspension of the duties of the president of the national oil company, Jabbar al-Luaibi, is that the law of the national oil company stipulates that the president of the company must be continuous in service and al-Allaibi retired twice, And the other from the Ministry of Oil is beyond the legal age of retirement and therefore the freezing was legal. "

"The Basra deputies still insist that the company is part of the province's share as most of its companies in the province and therefore we are keen to provide a capable personality and has a solid qualifications for the management of the company."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum