Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "It's Hot" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 11/16/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "It's Hot" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 11/16/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "It's Hot" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 11/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "It's Hot" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 11/16/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "It's Hot" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 11/16/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "It's Hot" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 11/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "It's Hot" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 11/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "It's Hot" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 11/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "It's Hot" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 11/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "It's Hot" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 11/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "It's Hot" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 11/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "It's Hot" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 11/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "It's Hot" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 11/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "It's Hot" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 11/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "It's Hot" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 11/16/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "It's Hot" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 11/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "It's Hot" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 11/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "It's Hot" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 11/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "It's Hot" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 11/16/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "It's Hot" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 11/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"It's Hot" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 11/16/18

Go down

"It's Hot" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 11/16/18 Empty "It's Hot" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 11/16/18

Post by Ssmith Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:36 am

KTFA

Samson » November 16th, 2018

Development and construction keys
LINK

MilitiaMan » November 16th, 2018

This one supports that what we are seeing in some articles are more likely apart of the "syndrome" they purposely put out.. They have been telling us all the positive news, now they interject the negative which doesn't fit actual actions, imo.

To suggest they are not deleting the zeros, is silly as based on all they have told us recently, actions from meetings, their dollar reserves, gold, LNG, etc, etc.. They clearly are valued far better now than even last year, even now talking about an increase in credit rating (unkown or last known is B-).. Well time is near, imo too.

As "NEER" is based on a basket of currencies. We're told that REER was established already weeks ago to not only the USD but, per WS a basket of currencies now, therefore, time is near, imo. Or possibly in other words, time is now and not so much as in later. They are to sell international Bonds on the ISX starting Sunday.

"14th November, 2018

Iraq's market for securities, announced on Wednesday, the launch of the circulation of national bonds issued by the Central Bank of Iraq category of five million dinars. "The deposit of the second national bonds issued by the Central Bank of Iraq in April 2017 with a category of five million dinars, which is due in April 2019 has been achieved and there will be trading," said Taha Ahmed Abdul Salam, the executive director of the market. Within the market." "These bonds will be launched on Sunday, November 18, 2018, for the first time in the Iraqi market for securities," Abdul Salam said.

The stock market announces the launch of the circulation of national bonds issued by the Central Bank of Iraq"

Quote: Frank26: "There was a reason why I talked to you about Fractional Banking on Monday. "So the Iraqi Dinar can leave the borders of Iraq through the Stock Markets of the world. That’s for right now. N-O-W" ~ Frank26

"The nominal effective exchange rate (NEER) is an unadjusted weighted average rate at which one country's currency exchanges for a basket of multiple foreign currencies. In economics, the NEER is an indicator of a country's international competitiveness in terms of the foreign exchange (forex) market. Forex traders sometimes refer to the NEER as the trade-weighted currency index."

The Basket of Foreign Currencies

Every NEER compares one individual currency against a basket of foreign currencies. This basket is chosen based on the domestic country's most important trading partners as well as other major currencies.

The world's major currencies are the U.S. dollar, the euro, the British pound sterling, the Japanese yen, the Australian dollar, the Swiss franc, the South African rand and the Canadian dollar.

The value of foreign currencies in a basket are weighted according to the value of trade with the domestic country. This could be export or import value, the total value of exports and imports combined or some other measure. The weights often relate to the assets and liabilities of different countries.

A higher NEER coefficient (above 1) means that the home country's currency is usually worth more than an imported currency, and a lower coefficient (below 1) means that the home currency is usually worth less than the imported currency.

There is no international standard for selecting a basket of currencies. The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) basket is different than the basket for the International Monetary Fund (IMF) or the Federal Reserve or Bank of Japan. However, many different institutions rely on the International Financial Statistics (IFS) published by the IMF."

NEER

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/n/neer.asp

BREAKING DOWN 'Real Effective Exchange Rate - REER'

The real effective exchange rate (REER) is used to measure the value of a specific currency in relation to an average group of major currencies. The REER takes into account any changes in relative prices and shows what can actually be purchased with a currency. This means that the REER is normally trade-weighted.

How the REER Is Measured

The REER is derived by taking a country's nominal effective exchange rate (NEER) and adjusting it to include price indices and other trends. The REER, then, is essentially a country's NEER after removing price inflation or labor cost inflation. The REER represents the value that an individual consumer pays for an imported good at the consumer level. This rate includes any tariffs and transaction costs associated with importing the good.

A country's REER can also be derived by taking the average of the bilateral real exchange rates (RER) between itself and its trading partners and then weighing it using the trade allocation of each partner. Regardless of the way in which REER is calculated, it is an average and considered in equilibrium when it is overvalued in relation to one trading partner and undervalued in relation to a second partner.

REER

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/r/reer.asp

Frank26 » November 16th, 2018

"WALKINGSTICK ........................ I HAVE REPORTS ................. MAY I CALL TOMORROW FRANK26 Frank.. yep WALKINGSTICK SIR .................... ITS HOT IT'S ON TV A SYNDROME IS ABOUT TO BE STARTED FRANK26

Popeye, much behind Alak, claim of damaged notes... and, the..why now... reality, not in print..

WALKINGSTICK Im aware... 2 are here...

WALKINGSTICK SIR ............ JUST FINISHED WITH THE REPORT............WOW

FRANK26 CALLING U AT NOON 2MORROW ........TY FRANK26

Walkingstick » November 16th, 2018

Copy Frank...

WALKINGSTICK SIR ................ WOW........TY FOR ALL U HAVE DONE FOR US AT KTFA FRANK26

No problem... almost done..time, is near. WALKINGSTICK"

Foreign Exchange Market
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_exchange_market

Quote: Frank26: "There was a reason why I talked to you about Fractional Banking on Monday. So the Iraqi Dinar can leave the borders of Iraq through the Stock Markets of the world.

That’s for right now. N-O-W. But… the Fractional Banking is also for later. L-A-T-E-R.

It will play an important part in the local markets with the citizens with their coins.

Fractional Banking is not something that you do at the beginning, nor the middle, nor
the end. But at the right time. I spelled NOW and I spelled LATER for a reason." ~ Frank26

They are going to start the National Bonds on Sunday 11/18/2018, that is effectively now. So that Fractions can start in the Foreign Exchange valued along side or in comparison to Iraq's Trading Partners in a basket. (REER/NEER) The fils will come in time or as you are suggesting and at the right time, imo 2 When trading on the open market they will have fractions for the price of the currency. for instance1 Dinar is not .00086 any longer it could be say 1.1887 (fills) example only imo ~ MM

ftti... National Bonds will be issued by CBI, launched in the securities market...

If I may, ask then, if that is the case they would have had swaps in place already by now? If so and would that have been Interbank Transfers, offline if you will? ~ MM

Quote: Frank26: "Alak goes to the GOI. He tells them, well this is want I want to get done. Fine, but
you’re also going to get this done. You’re demanding and you want this and this? Okay.

They’re lifting the 3-zeros Family. THERE IS NO DENIAL.

Let me show you something and I’ll leave it at this: They’re also now telling you that the Iraqi Stock Exchange is about to sell INTERNATIONAL - INTERNATIONAL -INTERNATIONAL BONDS! THEIR BONDS FROM THEIR NATION ARE GOING TO BE SOLD INTERNATIONALLY!" ~ Frank26

A "suspicious" US statement recommends that the Iraqi government distribute equitably the wealth

AM 9:52:17 11/16/2018

BAGHDAD / The US consulate in Erbil on Friday (November 16, 2018) revealed the contents of a letter, the first of its kind, addressed by the White House to the government of Prime Minister Adel .Abdul Mahdi, asserting that Washington will "pressure" Baghdad to distribute wealth.

The statement of the consulate of Arbil carries a dubious significance, and it is called that the government of Iraq is not fair in the distribution of wealth through the federal budget distributed .according to merit.

The United States is spending aid in different parts of Ninewa province," said Max Bremorak, the"US Special Representative for Iraq's Minority Support Program, in an interview with media at the US consulate in Erbil. "The details of an explicit telephone call between the White House and Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi focused on minority support and reconstruction in Ninewa," US

President Donald Trump said. "We will rebuild the damaged buildings and we have no intention of building New ones".

He added that "Iraq is a rich country so Trump administration will pressure the Iraqi government to distribute wealth to the people," pointing out that "the economy of the country depends almost entirely on oil, where the bulk of the proceeds of financial in the form of salaries for employees in the government sector."

Primorak stressed that "his country encourages the opening of investment and inviting businessmen to Iraq, And on the coexistence of the community, he stressed, the existence of "future projects aimed at reconciliation and the return of life, and other programs dealing with the affected, especially survivors of AIDS," noting that "work has been continuing for two months and at a growing pace in this regard."

The White House gave its absolute support to programs to restore stability in the areas that were".destroyed in the battle for the liberation of Nineveh," Primorac said.

http://almasalah.com/ar/news/1.....9%8A%D9%86

BWS » November 16th, 2018

Sounds like a “big stick” to me

Iggy » November 16th, 2018

"Iraq is a rich country so Trump administration will pressure the Iraqi government to distribute wealth to the people," screams HCL...get it done...IMO

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum