Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A source likely to resort to Abdul Mahdi to the principle of "breaking the wills" to complete the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A source likely to resort to Abdul Mahdi to the principle of "breaking the wills" to complete the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
A source likely to resort to Abdul Mahdi to the principle of "breaking the wills" to complete the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A source likely to resort to Abdul Mahdi to the principle of "breaking the wills" to complete the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A source likely to resort to Abdul Mahdi to the principle of "breaking the wills" to complete the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A source likely to resort to Abdul Mahdi to the principle of "breaking the wills" to complete the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A source likely to resort to Abdul Mahdi to the principle of "breaking the wills" to complete the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A source likely to resort to Abdul Mahdi to the principle of "breaking the wills" to complete the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A source likely to resort to Abdul Mahdi to the principle of "breaking the wills" to complete the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A source likely to resort to Abdul Mahdi to the principle of "breaking the wills" to complete the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A source likely to resort to Abdul Mahdi to the principle of "breaking the wills" to complete the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A source likely to resort to Abdul Mahdi to the principle of "breaking the wills" to complete the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A source likely to resort to Abdul Mahdi to the principle of "breaking the wills" to complete the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A source likely to resort to Abdul Mahdi to the principle of "breaking the wills" to complete the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A source likely to resort to Abdul Mahdi to the principle of "breaking the wills" to complete the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A source likely to resort to Abdul Mahdi to the principle of "breaking the wills" to complete the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A source likely to resort to Abdul Mahdi to the principle of "breaking the wills" to complete the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A source likely to resort to Abdul Mahdi to the principle of "breaking the wills" to complete the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
A source likely to resort to Abdul Mahdi to the principle of "breaking the wills" to complete the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
A source likely to resort to Abdul Mahdi to the principle of "breaking the wills" to complete the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

A source likely to resort to Abdul Mahdi to the principle of "breaking the wills" to complete the formation of the government

Go down

A source likely to resort to Abdul Mahdi to the principle of "breaking the wills" to complete the formation of the government Empty A source likely to resort to Abdul Mahdi to the principle of "breaking the wills" to complete the formation of the government

Post by claud39 Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:31 am

https://www.alghadpress.com/news/%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9/182093/%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%AF%D8%B1-%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%AC%D8%AD-%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%88%D8%A1-%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%87%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A8%D8%AF%D8%A3-%D9%83%D8%B3%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%83

A source likely to resort to Abdul Mahdi to the principle of "breaking the wills" to complete the formation of the government

A source likely to resort to Abdul Mahdi to the principle of "breaking the wills" to complete the formation of the government Doc-P-182093-636780568296386547

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - 

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi may resort to the principle of "breaking the wills" to complete the formation of the ministerial cabinet, he said, adding that so far he continues to dialogue with the political blocs to resolve the issue of vacant ministries.

The source told "Al-Ghad Press" that "Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi continues his dialogues with the political blocs to complete the vacant ministries namely: defense, interior, justice, planning, migration and displaced, culture, education and higher education." 

However, "Abdul Mahdi may be forced to work on the principle of (break the wills) after he armed enough parliamentary votes to pass the remaining candidates for his cabin inside the House of Representatives in the session Tuesday or Saturday next. 

The source pointed out that "the construction alliance works on two axes to pass the head of the movement of Ata Faleh Fayadh to the interior portfolio, the first: to convince others to approve it, or the second axis is to collect a parliamentary crowd to pass the majority by Fayyad."

It is noteworthy that the House of Representatives voted on October 24 to grant confidence to Adel Abdul Mahdi and a number of ministers, and raised its meeting to the sixth of November to vote on the rest of the cab, which has not happened so far because of differences between the political blocs on candidates for the remaining portfolios .
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum