Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Mountain Goat 11/16/18

Go down

Mountain Goat 11/16/18

Post  Mountain Goatee on Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:36 am

November 16, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

Mnt Goat VIDEO PICKOF THE WEEK

I realize that there is way too much good news on the internet to watch all at once. There is also much garbage, and how do you access the good from the bad.

So, I decided to start a “VIDEO OF THE WEEK” for all my readers. These videos are being presented to educate you on the past and the present on a multitude of issues. But bare with me in making my points. Many of these issues are not simple and take background information to understand. Then within my FaceBook Newsletters I may talk about this new information. This is my contribution to humanity. I hope these videos will WAKE UP AMERICA.

By watching these presentations, I am hoping that you will be able to realize who are your real friends, patriots and who wants to sincerely better America and bring abundance and prosperity. You have to ask yourself - do they want to knock down America and bring her down to the level of a third world nation? Or do they want to bring a new sense of prosperity. I can write pages and pages of information on these issues but many will just shun me and say I am preaching. Also I do not have the time to dedicate to these issues and do the writings. So why not let others tell you the story from their own mouths.

Feel free to copy these videos and record them and pass them on. Bring them to your friends as talking points.

I will sincerely try to stay away from conjecture and supposition. I will try to present only FACTUAL information that is REALITY.

These videos will stay on FACEBOOK for only 7 days. I will try to post a new video each Wednesday.

More news….

Just in Nov 14th:

Deputy secretary of the US Treasury, Sigal Mandelker, announced that SWIFT HAD CUT-OFF IRANIAN FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS TARGETED BY THE US SANCTIONS, Sputnik reported.

Iran’s central bank is among the entities that lost their connection to SWIFT. She stressed that Washington would be strictly enforcing its sanctions regime against Tehran and said there would be "a lot more from the US on Iran."

It is not clear yet, however, which banks will be chosen to conduct trade for humanitarian purposes such as food and drugs, which the US says are not sanctioned.

What impact will this have on Iraq, who needs to trade with Iraq for everyday existence? Ho will the payment for goods and services be rendered without the SWIFT system connection? Will Iraq get a waiver? Even if so there will have to be at least one bank within Iran to conduct the transactions with Iraq. (see below)

The Central Bank of Iran said in a statement late Monday that the SWIF ban would have no effect on Iran's bank accounts and its foreign exchange settlement since it is only "an inter-bank messaging system."

It added that since a disconnect from SWIFT for Iranian banks had been anticipated, alternative messaging systems have been developed and became operational a long time ago.

More news….

The Arab newspaper London, in its issue on Thursday, that the Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, told President Barham Saleh that he would resign if the appointment process continues to sell ministries between the political blocs in his government.

Full article in below in articles section.

(Mnt Goat - So now we know the hold up in getting the remaining ministers. Will they conduct the scheduled announcement and voting of the last 4 ministers next Tuesday Nov 20th or will this too be held up longer?)

Just in late Thursday. The next session moved to Monday, 19/11 at one o’clock.” Go figure!

More news….

CNBC: CENTRAL BANKS SHOULD CONSIDER ISSUING DIGITAL MONEY (electronic form NOT crypto currency), IMF'S LAGARDE SAYS

(11/14/18)

https://www.cnbc.com/…/central-banks-should-consider-issuin…

Central banks should consider issuing digital currencies as money faces a "historic turning point," according to IMF Managing Director Christine Lagarde.

In a speech at the Singapore Fintech Festival on Wednesday, Lagarde highlighted the changing nature of money as demand for physical cash decreases around the world. She said central banks have a role supplying money to the digital economy.

"I believe that we should consider the possibility to issue digital currency," Lagarde said.

Lagarde said a central bank-backed digital currency could help promote financial inclusion, security, and privacy in payments as a low-cost and efficient alternative to paper notes. But she also warned of risks to financial stability and innovation.

(Mnt Goat – don’t go off half cocked and tell me that now even the IMF supports crypto currencies. Lagarde is NOT talking about crypto currencies. She is talking about electronic currency much like the USA already adopted. Ye, you in the USA already follow this process and the IMF wants other nations too to go more electronic. We have seen this effort in Iraq to convert them and it is successful and allows them to use the smaller category notes and moves them into the situation where they can even eventually issued more even smaller category notes. There are many other advantages too and you can read the entire article using the link above. Read on…)

Deposits held in commercial banks are already digital, but a digital currency might be backed by the government in the same way cash is today, Lagarde said. Digital currencies could come in the form a state-backed token, or through an account held directly at the central bank.

Cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, on the other hand, offer a "decentralized" option, meaning they are not controlled by a central authority. Lagarde said she is "not entirely convinced" about cryptocurrencies that are anchored in "trust in the technology."

(Mnt Goat – in other words she does not like crypto currencies or support the idea)

"Proper regulation of these entities will remain a pillar of trust," she said.

More news….

WHY ARE THESE 2013 DAMAGED NOTES SO DAMNED IMPORTANT?

Like any issue that keeps getting the majority of the news media from Iraq we better pay attention to it. So we are seeing tons of articles on this topic as of lately. Are you paying attention to them? What are they really trying to get to?

The real issue may not be apparent to what is said on the surface when the first articles first come out. But then as time goes on, if you are diligent and keep paying attention and read all of the articles as the news develops, you can get to the bottom of the issue. You can then see what they are trying to get to.

So what is at the heart of all these articles on these damaged notes?

So the news is about the lost 7 billion dollars dinars (about 6 million dollars) from Rafidain bank. We know for a FACT that in 2013 Nori al-Maliki had an insider director in the Rafidian. This was one of his sources for funding his corruption. But the money soon dried up at this bank and so he has to go elsewhere to get the funds for the lucrative Russian arms deals he was making. Remember he was going to go after the Kurds and needed the equipment for his army to fight the well equipped Peshmerga. So he resorted to go after the CBI for the funds.

At this same time the acting governor Dr Shabibi has lined up the project to delete the zeros and the reinstatement to occur. We read many articles evidencing this FACT in mid to late 2012. Then later in 2015 Dr Shabibi was interviewed and he confirmed to us that the IMF signed off and all was going well until Nori al-Maliki decided to take over the CBI and raid the funds. This of course halted everything doing with the reinstatement.

Since that time the CBI has struggled to get permission from all the needed entities to go ahead once again. Many times it was thought the path was cleared again but then “postponed”. They do not like to use the word “halted” as it sounds too permanent.

So Maliki at this time then decided to first intentionally cause the damaging of these 7 billion dinars within the Rafidian bank. This was no accident! This is the point many of these articles are trying to make. Alak seem to want to wash it all under the rug as in the past. But this is much more significant and should not be washed under the rug. So the real issue then stems to this – why have you not yet executed the project to delete the zeros? It is 2018 now and five years later. The country is not more stable than even in 2013. This is where this investigation of the “drowning” dinars has gone. Let’s continue to watch it play out. What will the new parliament go with this issue? How far will they explore it?

More news….

WARNING….WARNING…..WARNING

There is a new currency scam in town.

Stay away from this swamp option. Do NOT swap good Iraqi currency for a defunct, expired, non-negotiable Zimbabwe collector notes. I don’t care what you have been told by these idiot gurus. The Zimbabwe currency 100 trillion notes and like are worthless pieces of paper (except to collectors).

All of them who are passing on this misinformation will be held accountable in the long term when millions of people are scammed out of their dinar. These idiots are promoting these older, hyperinflated ZIM notes as if they are going to be valuable someday to make you millions. Folks I have positive information and proof that this is NOT going to be the case. I have been saying this for years now and many simply refuse to believe me. They have drunk the TNT Tony Zimbabwe coolaid (and others) already and worship everything these idiot gurus say. However, at the end there will be a price to pay for all these gurus who misled you and scammed you into making these purchases. So here is the latest of the scams. This is the most scariest of all scams since they are taking your valuable Iraqi dinar and giving you in return nothing more than these worthless pieces of paper, the 2008, 2009 ZIM.

Here is the link from this scam.

DO NOT do this swap. If you have already completed this swap under this program contact the nearest FBI agency and report this scam immediately. They will investigate it for you and if you do this in time you may have a chance to recover your dinar.

Hang on to your dinar no matter what! Do not get discouraged this is going to get reinstated and you will be able to exchange them for US dollars. This Iraqi dinar is not a scam.

More news….

BAGHDAD /

The deputy MP of the Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP), Pierre Taher, said on Thursday that parliament is moving to take measures TO RESTORE THE INDEPENDENCE OF THE CENTRAL BANK.

(Mnt Goat – I did not know the CBI lost its independence. Didn’t parliament pass a law last year establishing the independence of the CBI? So what is this all about? Will the CBI then be able to reinstate the currency too as needed?)

Tahir said, "the eye of Iraq News," that "there is negligence and a clear negligence in the performance of the work of the Central Bank of Iraq, and his work lacks the full professional and there are several shortcomings in aspects of service provided and performance," noting that "the Governor of the Central Bank bears waste more than 7 Billion Iraqi dinars in circumstances attributed to the floods previously flooded the province of Baghdad. "

(Mnt Goat – Alak was not the governor of the CBI in 2013, the time of the incident….hello! Anybody home?.,,,,  But Alak did see the country thru the war with ISIS and managed the funds appropriately. )

He added that "the parliament will take the necessary measures to restore the independence of the Central Bank and the performance of his work fully professional to contribute to the revitalization of the national economy."

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ, THE SUBJECT OF SINKING THE AMOUNT OF 7 BILLION DINARS

{Baghdad: Al Furat News}

“The incident occurred in Rafidain Bank in 2013 at the time of Abdul Basit Turki as governor of the Central Bank in addition to being the head of the Financial Control Bureau at the time and took what to take in accordance with the law and instructions of the Central Bank And state regulators. ”

He added that “the functions of the Central Bank in accordance with the law is the replacement of damaged and invalid papers and this is done continuously to maintain the sustainability of dealing in local currency and stability.”

The statement pointed out that “the cost of replacing the banknotes is the cost of printing, which is different from the value of the currency much, not loss of 7 billion dinars, and some argue that the currency that was sinking would have been replaced even if it did not sink because the life is over.

He pointed out that “the Central Bank expresses its deep surprise to raise this issue after five years and at this particular time, noting that the subject is settled procedural and legal in its history.”

He called on the Central Bank of Iraq “all the media to be careful and careful in the transfer of data and deal with it because of the impact on the state of financial stability and price achieved by the Central Bank of great efforts and recognition of international organizations during the past years.”

(Mnt Goat – this is nothing more than a story that got leaked out to the press and was sensationalized. But are they are making more out of it than it really is? Of course the press is all over the CBI these days since they are keeping a close eye on them. Looks like this is yet more evidence of the Maliki corruption with the CBI back in 2013. The TRUTH is slowly coming out. Another article on the topic explains the corruption in more detail.

Alak claims: “The governor of the Central Bank defended himself by saying that the incident took place in 2013, that is, before taking office, that is during the period of the government of Nuri al-Maliki, stressing that the bank’s governor was then Abdul Basit Turki, who was the head of the Office of Financial Supervision.)

NEW DETAILS ON WHAT WAS RAISED ABOUT THE AMOUNT OF SEVEN BILLION DINARS DAMAGED BY THE RAIN WATER

The Central Bank revealed on Wednesday the new details on what was raised about the amount of seven billion dinars damaged by the rain water, the central bank on the links, stressing that the incident occurred in Rafidain Bank in 2013 at the time of Abdul Basit Turki as governor of the bank .

The bank said in a statement received by the 'news' that' the incident took place in Rafidain Bank in 2013 at the time of Dr Abdul Basit Turki as governor of the Central Bank, in addition to being the head of the Financial Control Bureau at the time and took what to take in accordance with the law and instructions of the Central Bank And the state regulatory bodies '.

The bank added that "one of its functions according to its law is to replace the damaged and invalid papers, and this is what it does continuously to maintain the sustainability of dealing in local currency and stability, in addition to the cost of replacing the banknotes is the cost of printing and it differs from the value of the currency much and not loss 7 Billions of dinars as some promote, knowing that the currency that sank would have been replaced even if it did not sink because the life of the virtual has ended '.

The bank expressed its "great surprise to raise this issue after five years and at this particular time, noting that the subject is settled in a procedural and legal in its history," urging all the media to be careful and careful in the transmission of data and deal with it because of the impact on the state of stability Financial and price achieved by the Central Bank of great efforts and the recognition of international organizations over the past years . '

OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS PROVE THAT THEY WERE DESTROYED AFTER RECEIVING THEM FROM THE CENTRAL BANK

The economic expert, Hamam al-Shamma, revealed that the reason for raising the issue of the destruction of 7 billion dinars, is that there are those who try to capture the central bank, as well as the replacement of its governor .

(Mnt Goat – remember this goes back to 2013, more evidence of Maliki corruption.)

"The drowning is not limited to the seven billion, but all Iraq is drowning, because of lies, slander, fraud and misinformation. The issue is that the amount of banknotes has become damaged and has been replaced by the bank," Hammam al-Shamma told the Rowadaw media network. The central, had been damaged before the water in the coffers of Rafidain Bank, and is ready for replacement .

"After flood and sewage flooded the Rafidain Bank in 2013, some of the funds have become completely damaged. They have been replaced. This is a natural process that occurs in all countries of the world. The banknotes are damaged and consumed. They are replaced naturally by the central bank ."

The economic expert pointed out that "the facts are beginning to unfold, and the investigation is not possible at all, unless the investigation is about the poor storage in Rafidain Bank ."

As for whether the funds were destroyed or stolen, Al-Shamma continued: "Certainly, I have been destroyed. THERE ARE OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS PROVING THAT THEY WERE DESTROYED AFTER RECEIVING THEM FROM THE CENTRAL BANK and the signing of this by the committees, which has been officially destroyed, and billions of dinars are damaged annually .

As for the reason for raising the issue at this time, he stressed that "THERE ARE THOSE WHO TRY TO CAPTURE THE CENTRAL BANK, WHICH SUCCEEDED IN STOPPING THE CURRENCY TRADE, WHEN THE EXCHANGE RATE IN THE MARKET IS ALMOST EQUAL TO THE BANK'S RATE, as well as the benefits enjoyed by some private banks, "The money transfer companies have gone out of their way, and that is why they are seeking to replace the governor. This question and this whirlwind was raised at the start of the new government in order to replace the portfolio ."

The economist pointed out that "the facts began to clarify before the House of Representatives, and I expect that the matter will be soon ."

"If it will affect the Iraqi economy, as well as the reputation of the central bank," said al-Shammaa, "it will have no effect on them. But if this dirty plot succeeds in removing the current governor and the acquisition of some political groups that want to benefit, will deteriorate again, and thus will show the difference, and show the currency trade as it was in the past, and this will lead to the depletion of cash reserves for Iraq and the loss of funds for the benefit of beneficiaries and parasites .

HEY, WHAT ABOUT THE SUCCESSES OF THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ?

Central banks in the world designed mainly to monetary and financial stability through the programs and strategies aimed at preserving stability in local currency exchange foreign currencies and build enough foreign reserves according to international standards issued by the Fund IMF as banks are evaluated based on criteria related to crises and challenges, and their economic and political shocks and control the stable rates of inflation and interest rates and application of regulations and rules compliance and combating money laundering and terrorist financing.

And strict adherence to international financial and banking standards and the CBI March demonstrated during the four years he paced fixed to achieve goals above all Mr occur during Central Bank Governor hosted by members of the Bank's Board by the House Iraq and proof Iraq exit monitoring area and proceed to the regular biennial periodic follow up area like other banks in the world according to the financial action group FATF.

As to honor the Central Bank Governor person best Arab in 2018 and occupation sites globally ahead according to the annual report for the year 2018 to American Journal recognized specialized assessments and headline finance which reflected the efforts made by the Central Bank and the Association of banks and banks on international banking relations with correspondent banks.

And improved credit ratings for Iraq. Hope to be accurate and non-extremist economic links to the reality of financial stability in Iraq in order to bypass this important stage and give a chance for Mr Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to complement his booth to commence implementation of ministerial government curriculum ambition in order to meet the challenges of International economic variables and effects (u.s. sanctions imposed on Iran) and tugging and political rethink 2019 budget required to be considered a good eye to support the steps the Central Bank through the financial and security shocks which contributed to strengthening the State Treasury $16 Trillion dinars for Iraq's economic resilience in the face of ISIS and the payment of staff salaries and dues of contractors and farmers and maintain the political system from collapsing in the darkest conditions experienced by Iraq. Moreover, the considerable efforts made by the Central Bank and banks in basing his plans and achieved the primary goal of monetary policy is the stability of the exchange rate for Iraqi dinar since 1/1/2018 and remained strong and stable despite the international and domestic political shocks.

And to not take rabidly expectations and create a State of motion blur and confuse the public. And spoiling the shaded and campaigns led by some satellite channels and social media channels known as directions and purposes and objectives.

And look through insightful analysis and economic stability in the exchange rate and from a neutral point of view and transparent note that independence for the Central Bank to provide foreign reserve at the rate for which determine its adequacy to cover the money in circulation and to cover imports as standard the International Monetary Fund since foreign reserves fully locked and occupied Iraq rank third Arab currently limits of more than 61 billion dollars and is growing day by day and going up to 76 billion dollars if the Government subsidies provided by the Bank in the past especially difficult circumstances after rising oil prices and proceeding from ensured that exceeds our beloved exponential, economic and market woes, give the opportunity for the new Government to implement its political and economic systems and to preserve our national economic evaluate benevolent efforts in the service of Iraq and his people invite representatives People tell us that supports our national economy and refutes misinformation and distortion in loud voice and say the word right and conscience.

HOLD UP TO REMAINING MINISTRIES: MAHDI TO RESIGN IF THE APPOINTMENT PROCESS CONTINUES TO SELL MINISTRIES BETWEEN THE POLITICAL BLOCS IN HIS GOVERNMENT

The Arab newspaper London, in its issue on Thursday, that the Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, told President Barham Saleh that he would resign if the auction continues to sell ministries between the political blocs in his government.

"It was not too late," Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi said.

The newspaper said quoting sources that "Adel Abdul-Mahdi told President Barham Saleh, that the continued political pressure exerted by the various parties will push him to resign," noting that "the political conflict over the remaining portfolios, especially the Ministries of Defense and Interior, reached an unprecedented level and turned To auction ".

"Negotiations are no longer focused on Abdul Mahdi alone, but they are more domestic, that is, between political forces to exchange portfolios and replace candidates away from the prime minister, " she said.

The newspaper said that "Sunni political parties offered partners $ 50 million, in exchange for waiver of the defense portfolio," adding that "the political confrontation between the leader of the National Coalition Iyad Allawi, and the leader of the movement of the solution, Jamal Karbouli, on the defense portfolio, leaked details to the public And became an embarrassing file. "

She concluded by saying that "such news would cause great embarrassment to Abdul Mahdi, who is classified among Iraqi politicians away from political deals suspicious," noting that "Abdul Mahdi is about to appear political opportunist, which left the choice of ministers of his government to the political blocs , Sells them and buys, just to ensure that he stays in his position as prime minister. "

She pointed out that "the severity of the criticism received by Abdul-Mahdi in the media, increased because of reports indicating the sale and purchase in ministerial positions," revealing that "Abdel-Mahdi expressed in favor of pessimism, on the chances of success available to his government, in light of the complexities of completion.

"The next few weeks will be crucial in terms of the fate of Abdul Mahdi and his chances of continuing in office," the paper quoted observers as saying. "There are those who have already begun to think about the post-Abdul Mahdi period, which may start faster than expected."

The sources predicted that "the government of Abdul Mahdi, only two out of four, the duration of the law, because of the unwillingness of its president to engage in open confrontations, and preferred to withdraw in case of serious political conflicts."

The source said she believed that "Abdel-Mahdi knows that his resignation, which looms are not allowed to submit even if obliged to do so," stressing that "disqualification does not mean personal failure, but the failure of the entire political class, which found the man of settlement in time lost.

"If Sunni politicians exaggerated the auction to take over the Defense Ministry with its billions of dollars, what they are doing is required by the Shiite parties," she said, adding that "this is part of the prevailing corruption pattern, Mafias at this embarrassing time, which requires that the hidden state emerge from silence and start a public movement organized to stand with Iran in its ordeal.

TEHRAN'S WAYS TO BACKDOOR BAGHDAD TO CIRCUMVENT SANCTIONS ON THE ENERGY SECTOR AND BANKS

After the new US sanctions package was introduced a few days ago, press reports reveal Tehran's ways to backdoor Baghdad to circumvent sanctions on the energy sector and banks.

"Iraq has agreed with Iran to swap Iraqi food products with Iranian gas supplies, so that Tehran will find a bank for its energy production," the official IRNA news agency quoted members of the Iraqi Energy Committee as saying.

Adding that Baghdad is currently seeking the approval of the United States to allow it to import Iranian gas used in power plants in the country, as it needs more time to find an alternative source.

Washington gave Iraq an exemption from importing Iranian gas and energy supplies and food products when US sanctions on Iran's oil sector resumed last week, provided it was only 45 days old.

Tehran is seeking to push Iraq to demand an agreement that allows it to export gas to Baghdad for food, which could make it exploit this by further circumventing sanctions to save its faltering economy and currency, which lost about 70 percent of its value this year.

Iran has experience in circumventing international sanctions, according to the site "The Atlantic" US, having already circumvented through a series of tricks to stop the system of tracking oil tankers, in order to hide the direction to go.

Iran also used "fake" companies and registered its oil tankers in other countries, avoiding international scrutiny.

According to The Atlantic, Iran has already traded oil with goods such as cars and telephones with China, and sold crude oil to India in rupee.

In some cases Iran has used countries where the central authority is weak to launder money and return it to the country, as was the case with Babak Zanjani, who earned billions for the Iranian regime. He was sentenced to death in 2013 for embezzling $ 2.8 billion in informal oil deals to circumvent international sanctions imposed on Tehran.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mountain Goat 11/16/18

Post  Mountain Goatee on Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:37 am

Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zig on Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:20 am

Thanks for a thread where we goats can hang out...we know stuff...
Zig

View user profile http://www.truthcall.com/chat/

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightRider on Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:20 pm

Looks like Zig has left his home and has been converted.  LOL
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zig on Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:55 pm

No, I have not left home....just wander off at times....LOL....nor have I been "converted"....I have always spoken out against those Guru Con Artists ever since I realized what they were all about...it did take me some time...but I still have Dinar and I still dream...LOL...Have not given up just yet but grow more pessimistic each day....well maybe each month...LOL...I like this forum....
Zig

View user profile http://www.truthcall.com/chat/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum