Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Launching the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Highlights 11/15/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Launching the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Highlights 11/15/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Launching the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Highlights 11/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Launching the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Highlights 11/15/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Launching the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Highlights 11/15/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Launching the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Highlights 11/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Launching the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Highlights 11/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Launching the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Highlights 11/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Launching the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Highlights 11/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Launching the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Highlights 11/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Launching the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Highlights 11/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Launching the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Highlights 11/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Launching the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Highlights 11/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Launching the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Highlights 11/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Launching the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Highlights 11/15/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Launching the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Highlights 11/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Launching the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Highlights 11/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Launching the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Highlights 11/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Launching the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Highlights 11/15/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Launching the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Highlights 11/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Launching the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Highlights 11/15/18

Go down

"Launching the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Highlights 11/15/18 Empty "Launching the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Highlights 11/15/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:02 am

KTFA

Clare » November 15th, 2018

FYI... The reason I didn't post a summary after Monday's CC was because the website crashed...

(some have asked, that's the reason)

After Monday night, I hadn't had time... but here is a portion from:

MONDAY NIGHT'S CC …. FROM WALKINGSTICK'S REPORT... make sure you hear FRANK'S DESSERT from last night(Wednesday) ....

PLAYBACK: 641.715.3579 / PIN 319183#
http://www.freeconferencecallh.....Id=9785042

They tested, tried, the lifting of the 3 zeros for 4 years @ a dual exchange rate...the program rate we see & the 1- 1 we don't see....(articles prove this)

1). Based on what we read, that rate has well exceeded 1-1..

2). WS & FRANK believe more calculations have been tested successfully for the
budget @ a Fractional Banking

reason...-- the fils

more reasons, for more calculations, that have been tested successfully to calculate fractional banking..

-- the ISX
--marketplace will need and use fils

ISX going International! No hold up!

All tried & tested for 4 more years....right now these and more calculations are all about accounting & math of the lifting of the 3 zeros...

LAUNCHING the RI with NO mistakes! They had to test the numbers more, so fractional banking, had to be tested successfully....

It's one thing to test fractional banking internally but completely different introducing @ onset of banking with the IQD

Education of Citizens will continue long after...hence the coins...

ISX- reason for the 2nd set of calculations....ISX has & will use fils in their calculation......Nothing lost, wasted, or stolen...

ISX soon to go International as Articles said...

It's happening right before our eyes whether we can see it or not!

To be at this point, our sharing is weeks ahead! Just because we don't see it doesn't mean it's not happening!

ISX paired with ESX …

ISX was testing an offline platform...with USA stock exchange, (don't think a PR rate)
also with European Exchanges, ME Exchanges, Arabic Exchanges & Asian Bourse....

Monday's CC was in Frank's opinion & this post is in my opinion...

Samson » November 15th, 2018

The word is right ... you should say

15th November, 2018 by Samir Nusairi

Central banks in the countries of the world are mainly aimed at achieving monetary and financial stability through their programs and strategy aimed at maintaining stability in the exchange of their local currencies against other foreign currencies and building foreign reserves in accordance with international standards issued by the International Monetary Fund.

Economic and political shocks in their countries, controlling stable rates of inflation and interest rates, implementing compliance regulations and rules, combating money laundering and financing terrorism

And the strict adherence to international financial and banking standards has proved the march of the Central Bank of Iraq during the past four years that it is progressing steadily to achieve the above goals and all this spoke by the Governor of the Central Bank during the hosting and members of the Board of Directors of the Bank by the Iraqi Council of Representatives and prove that the exit of Iraq from the monitoring area And follow-up to the regular follow-up area every two years like the rest of the banks of the world according to the FATF.

As well as honoring the Central Bank of the person of the best conservative Arab in 2018 and occupy a global position ahead of the annual report for the year 2018 of the American magazine specialized and recognized the assessments and ratings WorldInternational Finance

This is reflected in the efforts exerted by the Central Bank and the Association of Banks and Banks to restore international banking relations with correspondent banks. And improved Iraq's credit rating.

In order for the economic analysis to be accurate and non-radical to the reality of financial stability in Iraq and to overcome this important stage and give the opportunity to Mr. Prime Minister Dr. Adel Abdul-Mahdi to complete his cabinet to begin implementing the ambitious government approach and to meet the challenges of international economic changes and effects (US sanctions imposed on Iran )

And the political and the re-examination of the budget of 2019 was required to be looked forward to support the steps of the Central Bank during the shocks of financial and security, which contributed to the strengthening of the state treasury by 16 trillion dinars to In order to support the economic steadfastness of Iraq in the face of urging and pay the salaries of employees and the entitlements of contractors and farmers and maintain the political system from the collapse of the circumstances under the circumstances of Iraq

So that expectations are not taken in an extreme and create a state of confusion and confusion in the public. And to thwart shady media campaigns led by some satellite channels and channels of social communication known trends, purposes and objectives

From an economic and analytical perspective of the state of stability in the exchange rate and from a neutral and transparent point of view, we note that the high independence of the Central Bank and the availability of foreign reserves at an average and for determining the adequacy to cover the cash mass in circulation and to cover imports according to the standards of the International Monetary Fund as the foreign reserve is fully insured and occupies Iraq is ranked third in the Arab world and is currently more than 61 billion dollars and grows day after day and will be up to $ 76 billion in the case of the return of the government for the amounts of support provided by the bank in the difficult circumstances of the past, especially after the rise

Therefore, we must preserve our national economic cadres and assess their good efforts in the service of Iraq and its people. I call upon representatives of the people and our national media to support our national economy and refute campaigns of disinformation LINK

Sunkissed » November 15th, 2018

This is an ENORMOUS - GIGANTIC - FORWARD PROJECTING article, that clearly is CONFIRMATION of the SUCCESS of the 4 year experiment, that was tried, tested and successful! Here's why and where I see this in this super-fantastic article!

This article is saying that ALL Central Banks world-wide gauge their Monetary and Financial Stability on these main factors. Now as you read through these, look how we have watched Iraq march forward through each of these requirement - milestones. Iraq has cause to be proud!

1). How well they can control the exchange rate of their country's currency against other foreign currencies.

2). Building up their Foreign Reserves. Foreign Reserves are also called FOREX Reserves. It is the currency and assets that are sufficient to be able to PAY their bills or liabilities.

3). Controlling inflation. For Iraq it would how they have PROVED to the IMF, that they can and have maintained their 2% variance with the USD.

4). Implementing compliance regulations and rules, combating money laundering and financing terrorists. And we know all of the new technology and compliance that Iraq has implemented and they have been REMOVED from the OFAC sanctions, etc.

Iraq Central Bank is now FULLY COMPLIANT OF ALL OF THESE!

"...march of the Central Bank of Iraq during the past four years that it is progressing steadily to achieve the above goals and all this spoke by the Governor of the Central Bank during the hosting and members of the Board of Directors of the Bank by the Iraqi Council of Representatives and prove that the exit of Iraq from the monitoring area And follow-up to the regular follow-up area every two years like the rest of the banks of the world according to the FATF.

Iraq can now operate LIKE EVERY OTHER CENTRAL BANK does!!!!!!!! The FATF is the Financial Action Task Force. This is the organization that monitors banks for malfeasance and primarily, Money Laundering and Terrorism funding. Iraq has been COMPLETELY CLEARED by the FATF! HUGE!!

Also, they go so far as to recall that Alak received MANY banking awards! Banking awards for a Central Bank under a Program Rate? Watching the Iraq Central Bank achieve such success, is like watching a horse race, and the horse at the very back of the pack, gradually speeds forward, passing each horse one by one, to finally finish in FIRST PLACE! Well done Alak!

Banks to restore international banking ... And improved Iraq's credit rating.

This is saying that the CBI is W-A-R!!! (We Are Ready) In my opinion, this article is telling us that when other factors are ready to GO INTERNATIONAL - THE CENTRAL BANK IS READY AND CLEARED FOR TAKE OFF!!

The rest of that paragraph is telling us that now that the CBI is fully compliant, has MORE THAN adequate reserves - even adding 16T to them!, gives Prime Minister Mahdi the resources he NEEDS to do his job and complete his cabinet of Ministers and review the budget ONCE AND FOR ALL. And we now now that the meeting of the HOR was moved from Tuesday to Monday for that very purpose!

This article stressed THREE TIMES -- (Frank's favorite number) -- the STABLITY of Iraq's EXCHANGE RATE! One does not need a stable exchange rate unless one is GOING INTERNATIONAL!!!!!!

But this next section is even MORE exciting:

exchange rate and from a neutral and transparent point of view, we note that the high independence of the Central Bank and the availability of foreign reserves at an average and for determining the adequacy to cover the cash mass in circulation

Who cares about the "cash mass in circulation" unless one is interested in being able to PAY THE EXCHANGE COST of those notes in circulation - and interested in the note count which directly impacts the exchange rate. They know exactly how many notes are out and where those notes are in my opinion.

as the foreign reserve is fully insured

How can they INSURE this????....... well.....

Iraq is ranked third in the Arab world and is currently more than 61 billion dollars and grows day after day and will be up to $ 76 billion

This article is just HUGE and is truly a great summary of where Iraq started and what they have accomplished ---- and what they are READY TO DO! All in my humble opinion. I just didn't want this article to be passed by, because it is truly worthy to savor, word for word. The WORD IS RIGHT!!

~ Sunkissed

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum