Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq calls on Egypt, Syria and Lebanon to be partners in the project of electric linkage I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq calls on Egypt, Syria and Lebanon to be partners in the project of electric linkage I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq calls on Egypt, Syria and Lebanon to be partners in the project of electric linkage I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq calls on Egypt, Syria and Lebanon to be partners in the project of electric linkage I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq calls on Egypt, Syria and Lebanon to be partners in the project of electric linkage I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq calls on Egypt, Syria and Lebanon to be partners in the project of electric linkage I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq calls on Egypt, Syria and Lebanon to be partners in the project of electric linkage I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq calls on Egypt, Syria and Lebanon to be partners in the project of electric linkage I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq calls on Egypt, Syria and Lebanon to be partners in the project of electric linkage I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq calls on Egypt, Syria and Lebanon to be partners in the project of electric linkage I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq calls on Egypt, Syria and Lebanon to be partners in the project of electric linkage I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq calls on Egypt, Syria and Lebanon to be partners in the project of electric linkage I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq calls on Egypt, Syria and Lebanon to be partners in the project of electric linkage I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq calls on Egypt, Syria and Lebanon to be partners in the project of electric linkage I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq calls on Egypt, Syria and Lebanon to be partners in the project of electric linkage I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq calls on Egypt, Syria and Lebanon to be partners in the project of electric linkage I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq calls on Egypt, Syria and Lebanon to be partners in the project of electric linkage I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq calls on Egypt, Syria and Lebanon to be partners in the project of electric linkage I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq calls on Egypt, Syria and Lebanon to be partners in the project of electric linkage I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq calls on Egypt, Syria and Lebanon to be partners in the project of electric linkage I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq calls on Egypt, Syria and Lebanon to be partners in the project of electric linkage

Go down

Iraq calls on Egypt, Syria and Lebanon to be partners in the project of electric linkage Empty Iraq calls on Egypt, Syria and Lebanon to be partners in the project of electric linkage

Post by claud39 Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:01 am

http://www.uabonline.org/en/news/arabicnews/15751604159315851575160216101583159316081605158915/57695/0

Iraq calls on Egypt, Syria and Lebanon to be partners in the project of electric linkage

16/11/2018

Iraq calls on Egypt, Syria and Lebanon to be partners in the project of electric linkage Rc_154235469855_23

Iraqi Foreign Minister Mohammed al-Hakim called on Egypt, Syria and Lebanon to be partners with Jordan and Iraq in the project of connecting electricity. He also pointed out the need to put practical steps to start implementing bilateral projects between the two countries. 
According to a press release issued by the Foreign Ministry of Jordan, the agency 'Sputnik' a copy of it, called Hakim 'Egypt, Syria and Lebanon to be partners with Jordan and Iraq in the project of electric linkage', and pointed to the need to put practical steps to start implementation of bilateral projects between the two countries. 
Speaking at a press conference Jordanian Foreign Minister and Foreign Affairs Affairs Ayman Safadi met with Hakim after a meeting between them in the framework of a visit by Iraqi President Barham Salih to Jordan accompanied by a political delegation.
According to the press release, the two ministers agreed to form a joint working group of the two ministries to develop a roadmap aimed at advancing broad horizons for cooperation in various fields within specific time frames. 
At the press conference, Safadi pointed out that: 'His meeting with the Iraqi Foreign Minister is a continuation of the dialogue initiated by the Jordanian monarch and the Iraqi president and the implementation of the directives that we move in a practical and rapid and effective way to advance the Jordanian-Iraqi relations to the level that it deserves based on what we collect from brotherly history Great and historic strategic relationship '.
Safadi stressed that "the direction of the two leaders is clear, that the relationship between the two countries should be a practical model for the strong brotherly Arab relations translated into tangible practical steps, and the need to progress in the bilateral field through the implementation of bilateral projects such as the oil pipeline from Basra to Aqaba, Increase trade exchange between the two countries and others. 
The two sides discussed the regional issues, foremost of which is the Palestinian issue. Both sides stressed the seriousness of the continuation of the current situation and the need to move in a practical and expeditious manner to resolve the Palestinian-Israeli conflict on the basis of the Arab consensus of supporting the two-state solution. 1967.
As for Syria, it is clear that the two sides agree that greater efforts must be made to end the devastation and suffering experienced by sisterly Syria over the years, and that there is a political solution to this crisis that preserves the unity and cohesion of Syria and the Syrians accept it and return to fraternal Syria. Its role is one of the pillars of security and stability and an essential part of the joint Arab action system.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum