Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Obaidi stresses the need to activate the Aspire Academy and lift the total ban on stadiums I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Obaidi stresses the need to activate the Aspire Academy and lift the total ban on stadiums I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Obaidi stresses the need to activate the Aspire Academy and lift the total ban on stadiums I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Obaidi stresses the need to activate the Aspire Academy and lift the total ban on stadiums I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Obaidi stresses the need to activate the Aspire Academy and lift the total ban on stadiums I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Obaidi stresses the need to activate the Aspire Academy and lift the total ban on stadiums I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Obaidi stresses the need to activate the Aspire Academy and lift the total ban on stadiums I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Obaidi stresses the need to activate the Aspire Academy and lift the total ban on stadiums I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Obaidi stresses the need to activate the Aspire Academy and lift the total ban on stadiums I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Obaidi stresses the need to activate the Aspire Academy and lift the total ban on stadiums I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Obaidi stresses the need to activate the Aspire Academy and lift the total ban on stadiums I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Obaidi stresses the need to activate the Aspire Academy and lift the total ban on stadiums I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Obaidi stresses the need to activate the Aspire Academy and lift the total ban on stadiums I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Obaidi stresses the need to activate the Aspire Academy and lift the total ban on stadiums I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Obaidi stresses the need to activate the Aspire Academy and lift the total ban on stadiums I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Obaidi stresses the need to activate the Aspire Academy and lift the total ban on stadiums I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Obaidi stresses the need to activate the Aspire Academy and lift the total ban on stadiums I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Obaidi stresses the need to activate the Aspire Academy and lift the total ban on stadiums I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Al-Obaidi stresses the need to activate the Aspire Academy and lift the total ban on stadiums I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Al-Obaidi stresses the need to activate the Aspire Academy and lift the total ban on stadiums I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Al-Obaidi stresses the need to activate the Aspire Academy and lift the total ban on stadiums

Go down

Al-Obaidi stresses the need to activate the Aspire Academy and lift the total ban on stadiums Empty Al-Obaidi stresses the need to activate the Aspire Academy and lift the total ban on stadiums

Post by claud39 Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:12 pm

http://www.dijlah.tv/index.php?page=article&id=217326

15-11-2018 06:58 PM

[size=30][ltr]Al-Obaidi stresses the need to activate the Aspire Academy and lift the total ban on stadiums[/ltr][/size]

Al-Obaidi stresses the need to activate the Aspire Academy and lift the total ban on stadiums Image

[ltr]Minister of Youth and Sports Ahmed al-Obeidi discussed Thursday with the ministry's advisor Shamil Kamel the issue of activating the agreement of the Qatar Aspire Academy and moving forward with lifting the total ban on Iraqi stadiums.[/ltr]

[ltr]
Al-Obeidi stressed the importance of the Aspire Academy project in Qatar, pointing out the need to intensify visits and discuss with the Qatari side, which promised to provide facilities for the completion of the project based on the sports agreements between the two countries.[/ltr]

[ltr]
In another context, Al-Obeidi confirmed the readiness of the ministry to complete all technical and administrative deficiencies in the stadiums (the people, Maysan, Najaf, Sulaymaniyah, Dahuk and Zakho) to facilitate the task of lifting the total ban on the Iraqi stadiums, "pointing out that the ministry cadres will do everything possible to contribute to lifting the ban on stadiums , According to the statement.[/ltr]

[ltr]
He called Obeidi adviser to the ministry to conduct a comprehensive study to develop specialized schools in all sports to achieve achievements worthy of Iraq and sport.[/ltr]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum