Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Jester 11/11/18

Go down

Jester 11/11/18

Post  Ssmith on Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:22 am

[JESTER] HELLO AND HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE…

[PollyP] JESTER I admit I’d love to see the crooks get taken away in cuffs….still hopeful it will happen

[JESTER] PollyP IT IS ALL CONJECTURE… Q IS SORT OF LIKE A GURU… JUST PUTTING THINGS OUT THERE WITHOUT AN END IN SIGHT…

[PollyP] jester agreed, just like everybody else putting out dates that never materialize. I know why you don’t like to do it.

[JESTER] PollyP WELL I HAVE PUT OUT WINDOWS WE HEARD OF RECENTLY… THE 3-4TH WAS A BUST AND AFTER THE FACT WE FIND IT WAS ALREADY POSTPONED TO THE 11TH… THAT IS TODAY… BUT I DON’T SEE ANYTHING HAPPENING AND I HAVEN’T GOT ANY FEEDBACK ON IT EITHER…

[JESTER] PROBABLY FIND IT WAS PUT OFF AGAIN.

[JESTER] “IT” BEING THE RESET.. NOT NECESSARILY THE RV… YOU KNOW I BELIEVE THEY ARE SEPARATE…

[PollyP] Jester. If we don’t have the republic, I’m not sure the rv will be of much help

[JESTER] PollyP WELL THAT IS ANOTHER ISSUE TOO REALLY… AS I HAVE TOLD YOU THEY SAY THE RESET IS NOT POLITICAL AT THIS POINT.. IT IS ALL DONE AND JUST GOING THROUGH THE REST OF THE MOTIONS…

[JESTER] PollyP ECONOMIC RESET WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL THE ADJUSTMENTS… IT JUST HAS TO GET GOING…

[JESTER] NO ONE KNOWS WHEN… THAT IS WHY I AM STILL WORKING…

[JESTER] YOU ALL TAKE IT EASY… SEE YOU TUESDAY…
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum