Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 11/14/18

Go down

wearethepeople - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   11/14/18 Empty RayRat/Tony Call Notes 11/14/18

Post by Ssmith Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:21 am

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff notes by Sunny)

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY

Ray: . . .

RAY’S TNT UPDATE, Saturday, Nov 10, 2018

Articles are indicating that (once again) HCL agreements have been reached regarding payments to the citizens. [Some are claiming that THIS was the holdup….Time Will Tell]

Iraq TV broadcast a speech by PM Madhi at the Baghdad International Fair indicating his main goal is to return the economy to a favored state with more concentration on the private sector. 17+ countries and over 700 companies are in attendance.

The Kurds have reached an agreement on the oil fields in Kirkuk, finalization is expected by the end of November. #wearethepeople

Late Saturday evening:  Electronic cards (possibly considered a national card) were distributed to the citizens of Iraq but no new rates were revealed. Their government is attempting to increase the allocated amounts.

Sunday morning:  Iraqi TV is reporting that the remaining cabinet members will be voted and confirmed on Monday’s Parliament session.

RAY TNT CHAT, Sunday Morning:

THE SUN’S ABOUT TO SHINE . . .It’s turning around for me . . . For you . . . For US!!!!!!.     I feel seasons everywhere.  I feel blessings in the air!!!!   It’s YOUR SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!  ARE YOU READY to walk into your season?????????

DAD IS COMING ALONG JUST FINE…THANKS

TNT UPDATE, Tuesday, November 13, 2018

PM Madhi states that the completion of the delivery of the cabinet is in the coming days. Supposedly, a direct quote from PM Abdul-Madhi, “It was necessary to form the government before the end of the constitutional term and the government is strong and hear all the assessments and observations about any minister and we work on a compromise and an agreement to complete the squad in the coming days.”

[Hmmmmm, “It was necessary to form” sounds like past tense to me, what do you think? Or maybe it’s the difference in the English language?]

2nd TNT UPDATE, Tuesday, Nov 13, 2018

It appears that the CBI Acting-Governor Alak “might” be under official investigation for the disappearance and or damage of seven billion dinar …..hmmmmm

Tony:   Goooooooooood Morning, TNT!

We know the GOI is in place.  Already had required minsters in place, Parliament in place and they voted and they did it before the constitutional deadline.

We know there is absolutely NO REQUIREMENT for the 8 ministers.  They can do it next Tuesday or a Tuesday in April, May or June.   There is no time limit for it.    We understand they wanted to have a GOI in place within the Constitutional time frame and they completed that.

We know Mahdi assumed two of the positions himself as proxy.  Supposedly four of these , all of them have been agreed up.  Four are still in contention.  Biggest one is the integrity position.  Maliki and Iran are trying to control that position.  It determines who gets investigated.  It’s about Iran keeping influence over Iraq.  At least 30% of the influence over the Iraq government is what they are fighting over right now.

Telling Mahdi he can have choose who wants but in the back rooms telling him something else.  Not what Mahdi or Sadr want.   Trying to influence Mahdi’s GOI.  Telling him he can choose who he wants or he will have the worst year he’s ever had.

Bombings.  Another on Monday to show him what he can look forward too.  Another vote on Tuesday – in the coming days and it’s scheduled for Tuesday.  Third or fourth time they are scheduled to make the final decision. . . I’m hoping that it happens.  If so we can look for them to take the next step, lower denom’s, etc.

We been saying for years that the auctions are the problem.  CBI was the problem and the solution was to do away with the auctions.  Still auctioning off.   We know this is how they funneled money and identified 20+ banks . . . moving money out of the country.   Corrupt and moving it to Iran.

Mahdi does not have enough power or people backing him yet to put a stop to it.   That’s what those positions in the integrity commission will be about. . .  Those are the things they (Iran) don’t want to happen.   They want to keep control of who gets investigated or doesn’t get investigated.   Same thing going on right here in our own news between democrats and republicans.

Nothing from the banks, except new banking laws go into effect next Tuesday in Baghdad and Iraq and supposed to coincide with the announcement of the ATM’s.  Not a whole lot of news.

(US) Banks are just waiting.  Schedules and windows in place based on when they vote for these ministers.   They have maintained there alert status.  Not locked down or travel restricted to 25 miles.

CURRENT WINDOW:  Tony:   US banks waiting.  New (Iraq) banking laws go into affect next Tuesday.  Supposedly Tuesday everything is to come to a conclusion.  Shortly after that happens I think we will start to see the RV or RV process.  . .  I’m still looking for something to happen. . .banks still have the cash. They have not moved it.

1. Do you think we will still see this by the end of the month?  Tony:   Still looking for it by the end of the month.

Tony:  I have heard nothing about any holidays . . . celebrations or anything else. . . This is not the last call as far as I’m concerned.  I expect calls until we get notified about the lower denom’s being released.  I like to know when they get the 25 miles or locked down restrictions.  That’s when I’m excited.  Until they go that next step . . . can’t go to lunch, then I know something is ready to happen.  Up until then we will have another call.

Forty-five days or less is our window right now.  They are stretching it out for a reason.  You can’t argue about four names for six months.  Does Iran control that position (Integrity)?  That’s where we are at.   That’s why the US will not let them do the RV!   All we can do is hope, they name the 8 ministers and get the RV done.

IRAQ;    Iran Sanctions:  Tony:  Our government trying to force them (Iraq) to do the RV when our government stopped them from doing the RV.

More bombings inside Iraq – Tony says it’s Iran at work to continue to hold their influence over Iraq and the Integrity Minister position which is the commission that decides who gets investigated for corruption, etc.

CBI has said they are waiting for a secure stable country.  Tony:  They are not going to wait on every name to be argued about on the list or . . . every new file to be opened.

Parliament does not need to vote on the remaining ministers to have a GOI in place.   They have a GOI in place and did it within the Constitutional time frame.  It’s not a requirement but that does not mean it’s not what they are waiting for.  Tony:  We are waiting on them to vote on the next ministers and they keep moving the goal posts.

Mahdi is being pushed and pulled.  Told in public he can choose his ministers and in the back rooms being told a different story.  Iran threatening him and bombings happening to prove their point.

Media:    Tony:  Nothing in their (Gazette) that we would want to know.

Old Currency 50 note with Saddam’s picture:  Tony:  No, you will not be able to exchange it.

HCL/140:  Supposed to have announced an agreement with Kurdistan.  They have a mechanism now to start paying it.  Supposedly Tuesday everything is to come to a conclusion.  New banking laws on Tuesday.  Shortly after that happens I think we will start to see the RV or RV process.

INTERNATIONAL:

Oil Prices:  The Iraq Dinar value is tied to oil prices and they did their budget based on $45/barrel.  Today oil is down to $55.   Tony:  So it is still above and will not affect them doing it. . . Oil was on the rise because everyone thought Iran would be cut off. . . so now their is all this abundance of oil which is driving the price down. . . Trump this morning said he wanted it to go down even more and for Saudi to keep their production up.   So who’s holding the RV up?   Could be a number of things.

Iran:   Whole purpose of sanctions is to kill the Iran economy.  Iraq imports 85% of their products from Iran so it affects Iraq.

Currencies:  Tony  None of them should have the same currency number.  You can take your currency to the bank right now and they will run it through the machine to alleviate all of your worries.

Currency Rates:  The guys have not heard any new screen rates.

UNITED STATES:

Banks:  Schedules and windows are in place based on when Iraq Parliament votes for the remaining ministers.   They are still on alert status although not locked down or travel restricted.  Tony:  Banks just waiting.  I know CITI bank is selling dinar.   Ray:  Yesterday . . . had a report a US bank was selling the Iranian Rail for $36 per million.  We are looking into it.

Taxes:   No change in the previous information that it will be a non-taxable event.

800 #’s:  No release of the numbers or information regarding their release.

UST:   Tony has not received any updates from the UST.

EXCHANGING:

ZIM Information:    Tony and Ray said they were waiting on some more information.

VEGAS Celebration: Tony is paying for everything.  Entertainment every night, dinner.   The event information will be posted on the site and will fill up quickly.

Q & A: TNT Forum

1. –  Can I put a TOD on my currency? Ray:  TOD is “transfer on death” (clause) and some states allow it and some don’t.   Check with your state.

2. –  Is the fire near you? Tony:  I am 80 miles from the fire.  The wind has sent it the other way.  I can actually see the sun right now.  So much smoke yesterday I actually got sick.  The last few days have been hazardous, scary days here.  Could not go outside without a mask.  We don’t have any ash. . . as of this morning only 30% contained. . . expecting rain next week.

Q & A: Callers

1. –  Is a code needed in the banking system to activate a rate?   Tony:   Everybody knows an RV was supposed to happen last night this morning and at 1:30 this afternoon we are supposed to be standing outside the bank.  The same person is putting out this same crap for months now.  It’s crazy!  Keeps happening again and again.  If I keep telling you . . . and three weeks later it still hasn’t happened, why would you keep paying attention to it.  It’s a bunch of crap.  Doesn’t make any sense at all.  RV didn’t happen this morning  or yesterday.  Nobody is passing out no new notes in Iraq . . . in the US.  How many times has that been said and it hasn’t happened!   Why people keep listening to it I don’t know.

To answer your question . . . when it comes up and it’s on hold they are waiting for the authority.  When the hold is removed and it gets grayed out then it means it’s not ready to go.  Somebody tells you it’s grayed out it’s not ready to go.

1. –  Coincidence that everything going on with the CBI is what is going on in Zimbabwe.  Republican Ray could you give me some time with Tony?  It’s not too often Tony gets a lot of info on Zimbabwe.  Ray:  We have a delicate balance of information we can give you guys.  When we give you good news we give you strategies that go along with the good news.  Same with bad news.  We are still in the process of gathering news so when we release it, it’s effective.  So we can say here is what we have so you guys can benefit from it.  Be a little more patient.

Tony:  Let me say this.  Your on the right track and Friday we are going to talk about.  There is something going on and we will talk about it on Friday.  It will be the topic of discussion on Friday.

1. Isn’t this just the same cycle this year as we went through last year?  DA JA VUE? Tony:  I’m looking at a broader picture.   We heard this last year.  A lot of things have happened this year that makes this more likely to happen (this year)   Last year we heard it would go by Black Friday.  That was the plan then.  Didn’t happen because everything didn’t get done.   Then it was to happen by Dec. 10th . . .then excited on Dec. 22nd.  Didn’t happen.   Then they tried to do it the first week of Jan and it was put off till April.  Here we are the same scenario and Iraq keeps moving the date closer and closer till when?   By Black Friday.   And if it doesn’t happen try to get it done by the end of the year then January.  We know it’s a repeat of the cycle.  Just trying to figure out when it’s for real.

Everything is set.   Have already changed the rate on the backboard;;  exchanging at a different rate;  Passed all the laws.  More than they had last year.  I go by the dates and times they give me.  I can see the bigger picture.   Iran fighting.  Yes, it has changed the time frame.  Are they intentionally messing with the time frame.  Yes they are.

. . . Obama didn’t let it happen.   The country wasn’t ready . . .  Iraq has always want to do it.  Had a bunch of crooked politicians who wanted more money.    Then Abadi came in and trying to do the right thing for the country.  He still couldn’t get it done.  In January when he wanted to the US blocked it.  Then again in April the US blocked it. . . now they want to know who in Iraq is getting all this money.

CLOSING STATEMENTS:

Tony . . . Okay, that is it guys. Forty-five days or less is our window right now.  They are stretching it out for a reason.  You can’t argue about four names for six months.  Does Iran control that position (Integrity)?  That’s where we are at.   That’s why the US will not let them do the RV!   All we can do is hope, they name the eight ministers and get the RV done.

This is the goal right now.  This is what they are looking at . . .shooting for.  Saying let’s see what they do on Tuesday.  This seems to be what is holding everything up. I just gave you the scenario.

Waiting to see if something happens on Tuesday or before.  Friday, we’ll be ready to talk about the ZIM.   Anything else Ray will put in the Forum or tweet it out.  We are still positive, positive, positive.  Looking for this to happen, right now or by the end of the month!

Ray . . .For those who can be -diversified and that way your ready for whatever happens.  By no means should any of you be relying on any one currency unless you have no choice.  Hopefully none of you are in that category looking for one currency to be your hail Mary, the creme de la creme.  That’s not a wise decision.  Something comes up we have to convene again we will let you know.  If everything stays the same keep believing (Played “I Believe.”)

Ray . . . about his Father:  He’s out of the hospital and recuperating at a nursing home right now.

Rayren 98 nursing home.  He’s at my house.

(This was a most difficult call to transcribe as there were other voices in the background which made it hard to hear what Tony or caller were saying. If you heard something different than what I reported please post on this thread. – Sunny)

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum