Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
United Nations: Iraq's return to Kuwait property is an important step to normalize relations between the two countries I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
United Nations: Iraq's return to Kuwait property is an important step to normalize relations between the two countries I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
United Nations: Iraq's return to Kuwait property is an important step to normalize relations between the two countries I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
United Nations: Iraq's return to Kuwait property is an important step to normalize relations between the two countries I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
United Nations: Iraq's return to Kuwait property is an important step to normalize relations between the two countries I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
United Nations: Iraq's return to Kuwait property is an important step to normalize relations between the two countries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
United Nations: Iraq's return to Kuwait property is an important step to normalize relations between the two countries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
United Nations: Iraq's return to Kuwait property is an important step to normalize relations between the two countries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
United Nations: Iraq's return to Kuwait property is an important step to normalize relations between the two countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
United Nations: Iraq's return to Kuwait property is an important step to normalize relations between the two countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
United Nations: Iraq's return to Kuwait property is an important step to normalize relations between the two countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
United Nations: Iraq's return to Kuwait property is an important step to normalize relations between the two countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
United Nations: Iraq's return to Kuwait property is an important step to normalize relations between the two countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
United Nations: Iraq's return to Kuwait property is an important step to normalize relations between the two countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
United Nations: Iraq's return to Kuwait property is an important step to normalize relations between the two countries I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
United Nations: Iraq's return to Kuwait property is an important step to normalize relations between the two countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
United Nations: Iraq's return to Kuwait property is an important step to normalize relations between the two countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
United Nations: Iraq's return to Kuwait property is an important step to normalize relations between the two countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
United Nations: Iraq's return to Kuwait property is an important step to normalize relations between the two countries I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
United Nations: Iraq's return to Kuwait property is an important step to normalize relations between the two countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

United Nations: Iraq's return to Kuwait property is an important step to normalize relations between the two countries

Go down

United Nations: Iraq's return to Kuwait property is an important step to normalize relations between the two countries Empty United Nations: Iraq's return to Kuwait property is an important step to normalize relations between the two countries

Post by claud39 Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:01 am

http://www.dijlah.tv/index.php?page=article&id=217300

[size=30][ltr]United Nations: Iraq's return to Kuwait property is an important step to normalize relations between the two countries[/ltr][/size]

15-11-2018 01:31 PM 

United Nations: Iraq's return to Kuwait property is an important step to normalize relations between the two countries Image

[ltr]The United Nations welcomed Thursday Iraq's return to Kuwait of its property. 

"This is an important step towards the full normalization of relations between the two countries," UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterich said in a tweet posted on Twitter.[/ltr]

[ltr]"This is a positive and encouraging step," said US Deputy Representative George Bush. "It shows the determination of the two countries to move forward in strengthening bilateral relations."[/ltr]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

United Nations: Iraq's return to Kuwait property is an important step to normalize relations between the two countries Empty Re: United Nations: Iraq's return to Kuwait property is an important step to normalize relations between the two countries

Post by claud39 Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:07 am

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/085d2728-2039-4c6b-a151-47d010f6d2af

[size=32]Guterich's  : Iraq's recent move toward Kuwait is a step towards full normalization[/size]

United Nations: Iraq's return to Kuwait property is an important step to normalize relations between the two countries Kwet-qq

UN Secretary-General Antonio Gutierrez said today that the return of part of the Kuwaiti property that his former regime had looted to Kuwait was an important step towards the full normalization of relations between the two countries.

UN Secretary-General Antonio Gutierrez welcomed the Iraqi government's return of Kuwaiti property to Kuwait last Tuesday, an important step towards full normalization of relations between the two countries. 

The Secretary-General of the United Nations praised the efforts made by the Governments of Iraq and Kuwait to resolve outstanding issues between them and called for their continued constructive participation in the closure of the missing Kuwaiti and third-country nationals and property, including national archives pursuant to Security Council resolution 2107 (2013) .

Guterich stressed that the United Nations will remain fully committed to resolving all outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait.

UN Special Envoy to Iraq Jan Kubic said in a special report on Iraq before the UN Security Council that representatives of the Iraqi Foreign Ministry had handed over a collection of 2,600 books to Kuwait, archives from the radio archive, a sword and a precious plaque.

He added that Iraqi Foreign Minister Mohammed Ali al-Hakim confirmed his country's commitment to return all property to Kuwait. Kubish pointed out that the new Iraqi government is a solution to the differences and outstanding issues between Erbil and Baghdad of its priorities .. He commended its commitment to the file of lost Kuwaiti property and its commitment to resolve all remaining outstanding issues with Kuwait.

Keywords: 
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum