Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A deputy asking the parliament to include in its proposal by deducting the amount of each barrel of oil and distribution to each Iraqi I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A deputy asking the parliament to include in its proposal by deducting the amount of each barrel of oil and distribution to each Iraqi I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A deputy asking the parliament to include in its proposal by deducting the amount of each barrel of oil and distribution to each Iraqi I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A deputy asking the parliament to include in its proposal by deducting the amount of each barrel of oil and distribution to each Iraqi I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A deputy asking the parliament to include in its proposal by deducting the amount of each barrel of oil and distribution to each Iraqi I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A deputy asking the parliament to include in its proposal by deducting the amount of each barrel of oil and distribution to each Iraqi I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A deputy asking the parliament to include in its proposal by deducting the amount of each barrel of oil and distribution to each Iraqi I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A deputy asking the parliament to include in its proposal by deducting the amount of each barrel of oil and distribution to each Iraqi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A deputy asking the parliament to include in its proposal by deducting the amount of each barrel of oil and distribution to each Iraqi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A deputy asking the parliament to include in its proposal by deducting the amount of each barrel of oil and distribution to each Iraqi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A deputy asking the parliament to include in its proposal by deducting the amount of each barrel of oil and distribution to each Iraqi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A deputy asking the parliament to include in its proposal by deducting the amount of each barrel of oil and distribution to each Iraqi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A deputy asking the parliament to include in its proposal by deducting the amount of each barrel of oil and distribution to each Iraqi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A deputy asking the parliament to include in its proposal by deducting the amount of each barrel of oil and distribution to each Iraqi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A deputy asking the parliament to include in its proposal by deducting the amount of each barrel of oil and distribution to each Iraqi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A deputy asking the parliament to include in its proposal by deducting the amount of each barrel of oil and distribution to each Iraqi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A deputy asking the parliament to include in its proposal by deducting the amount of each barrel of oil and distribution to each Iraqi I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A deputy asking the parliament to include in its proposal by deducting the amount of each barrel of oil and distribution to each Iraqi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A deputy asking the parliament to include in its proposal by deducting the amount of each barrel of oil and distribution to each Iraqi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A deputy asking the parliament to include in its proposal by deducting the amount of each barrel of oil and distribution to each Iraqi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

A deputy asking the parliament to include in its proposal by deducting the amount of each barrel of oil and distribution to each Iraqi

Go down

A deputy asking the parliament to include in its proposal by deducting the amount of each barrel of oil and distribution to each Iraqi Empty A deputy asking the parliament to include in its proposal by deducting the amount of each barrel of oil and distribution to each Iraqi

Post by claud39 Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:12 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14364

A deputy asking the parliament to include in its proposal by deducting the amount of each barrel of oil and distribution to each Iraqi

14/11/2018

A deputy asking the parliament to include in its proposal by deducting the amount of each barrel of oil and distribution to each Iraqi 11216

Economy News - Baghdad
MP on the coalition of state law high Nassif, on Wednesday, Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbusi to include in its proposal to deduct the amount of each barrel of oil and distribution to each Iraqi citizen within the budget of 2019.

"The national duty and moral responsibility before the Iraqi people require the inclusion of our proposal (to issue a decision to deduct the amount of each barrel of oil and its distribution to the Iraqi people) within the budget of 2019, which the House of Representatives intends to approve," Nassif said in a statement received by " Expressing confidence in "the directions of the President of the House of Representatives to harness all the possibilities of the legislative authority in the service of the Iraqi people and improve the standard of living through legislation and laws that are in the public interest."

Naseef has submitted a request to the Presidency of the House of Representatives, backed by the signatures of fifty deputies on 8 November 2018, approving the issuance of a decision to deduct the amount of each barrel of oil and distribution within the ration card for each individual Iraqi, based on Article (59 / p 2) of the Constitution.

It also included its intervention yesterday to host the Minister of Finance and his committee and ask them to include the request in the budget of 2019.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum