Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
UNAMI calls Iraq an "invaluable" archive to achieve full normalization I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
UNAMI calls Iraq an "invaluable" archive to achieve full normalization I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
UNAMI calls Iraq an "invaluable" archive to achieve full normalization I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
UNAMI calls Iraq an "invaluable" archive to achieve full normalization I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
UNAMI calls Iraq an "invaluable" archive to achieve full normalization I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
UNAMI calls Iraq an "invaluable" archive to achieve full normalization I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
UNAMI calls Iraq an "invaluable" archive to achieve full normalization I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
UNAMI calls Iraq an "invaluable" archive to achieve full normalization I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
UNAMI calls Iraq an "invaluable" archive to achieve full normalization I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
UNAMI calls Iraq an "invaluable" archive to achieve full normalization I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
UNAMI calls Iraq an "invaluable" archive to achieve full normalization I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
UNAMI calls Iraq an "invaluable" archive to achieve full normalization I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
UNAMI calls Iraq an "invaluable" archive to achieve full normalization I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
UNAMI calls Iraq an "invaluable" archive to achieve full normalization I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
UNAMI calls Iraq an "invaluable" archive to achieve full normalization I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
UNAMI calls Iraq an "invaluable" archive to achieve full normalization I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
UNAMI calls Iraq an "invaluable" archive to achieve full normalization I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
UNAMI calls Iraq an "invaluable" archive to achieve full normalization I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
UNAMI calls Iraq an "invaluable" archive to achieve full normalization I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
UNAMI calls Iraq an "invaluable" archive to achieve full normalization I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

UNAMI calls Iraq an "invaluable" archive to achieve full normalization

Go down

UNAMI calls Iraq an "invaluable" archive to achieve full normalization Empty UNAMI calls Iraq an "invaluable" archive to achieve full normalization

Post by RamblerNash Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:48 pm

UNAMI calls Iraq an "invaluable" archive to achieve full normalization

UNAMI calls Iraq an "invaluable" archive to achieve full normalization Iraq%20map

Twilight News

3 hours ago

The United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI) on Tuesday welcomed the return of a shipment of Kuwaiti property found to the Kuwaiti authorities in a handover in Kuwait City today, which was attended by the United Nations as an observer.

"This is a positive and encouraging step taken by the Iraqi authorities in compliance with UN Security Council Resolution 2107 (2013)," Deputy Secretary-General of the United Nations Secretary-General for Iraq Alis Wolboul said in a statement to Asharq Al-Awsat that it shows the two countries' resolve to further promote bilateral relations and the status of bitter heritage Invasion and violence behind them and to show the best of good-neighborly relations. "

Preparations for the transfer of Kuwaiti books and other materials took more than a year.

UNAMI and Iraq and Kuwait participated as observers to facilitate efforts to resolve outstanding issues.

"While UNAMI applauds Iraq's move on the lost property portfolio and its commitment to resolve all outstanding outstanding issues with Kuwait, the mission acknowledges that the search for the priceless Kuwaiti national archives should continue."

The Deputy Special Representative said that "despite the strong support shown by Kuwait and the commitment shown by Iraq to international and humanitarian obligations, the full normalization of relations will be achieved only after the resolution of all outstanding issues."

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/fb3f2006-4f98-40db-a732-d7a21a4f6f43

UNAMI calls Iraq an "invaluable" archive to achieve full normalization 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum