Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Curbing Iran's ambitions in the Middle East I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Curbing Iran's ambitions in the Middle East I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Curbing Iran's ambitions in the Middle East I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Curbing Iran's ambitions in the Middle East I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Curbing Iran's ambitions in the Middle East I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Curbing Iran's ambitions in the Middle East I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Curbing Iran's ambitions in the Middle East I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Curbing Iran's ambitions in the Middle East I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Curbing Iran's ambitions in the Middle East I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Curbing Iran's ambitions in the Middle East I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Curbing Iran's ambitions in the Middle East I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Curbing Iran's ambitions in the Middle East I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Curbing Iran's ambitions in the Middle East I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Curbing Iran's ambitions in the Middle East I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Curbing Iran's ambitions in the Middle East I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Curbing Iran's ambitions in the Middle East I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Curbing Iran's ambitions in the Middle East I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Curbing Iran's ambitions in the Middle East I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Curbing Iran's ambitions in the Middle East I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Curbing Iran's ambitions in the Middle East I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Curbing Iran's ambitions in the Middle East

2 posters

Go down

Curbing Iran's ambitions in the Middle East Empty Curbing Iran's ambitions in the Middle East

Post by GirlBye Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:27 pm

Curbing Iran's ambitions in the Middle East 11122018_b1lambornlgiran8201_c0-534-1600-1466_s885x516

ANALYSIS/OPINION:

Today, international attention is heavily focused on restraining Iran’s aspiration to develop nuclear weapons. Tehran, however, is using a large portion of its resources to increase its power by creating a continental corridor of terror, running from Tehran to the Mediterranean Sea. Syria is a critical piece of this corridor.

Iran and Syria recently signed a military cooperation agreement cementing Iran’s active and expanding presence in Syria. Whether it be Iranian soldiers, militias, or other proxies — Iran’s consolidation in Syria will soon be a fait accompli. The international community must go beyond merely condemning Iran’s nuclear aspirations. The international community must prioritize combatting Iran’s movements to enlarge its footprint in the region and ultimately destabilize it.

The United States faces a complex set of threats around the world. From North Korea’s nuclear ambitions to Russia’s pursuit of dominance on the world stage, there is no shortage of threats demanding America’s attention. Now we add this: the terrestrial border between the West and radical Islam is closing in on the border of the Golan Heights. Israel, the only democracy in the Middle East, faces the reality of Syrian forces on their northern border who are controlled and emboldened by Iran.

If Iran’s plan comes to fruition, the border of the Golan Heights will begin to look like Lebanon, where Iranian-backed militias have taken over the border and surrounding towns. Iranian concentration of the Shiite population along the border will increase, and they will continue stockpiling rockets to threaten northern Israel.

Iran understands that the way to challenge Israel is not necessarily through direct military confrontation, but rather through asymmetrical warfare — i.e. operating through proxy terrorist organizations and militias. These groups wreak havoc on the border and attack civilians, which heightens the tensions on the border. These tensions will drive the international community to push for Israel’s withdrawal from the Golan, which is what Iran wants.

The international community, including the United States, views the Golan Heights as “occupied territory.” In the event of a military escalation, Israel will find it difficult to attain international legitimacy should it need to explain her self-defense, in order to initiate a military operation deep into Syrian territory against Iranian aggression.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/nov/12/curbing-irans-ambitions-in-the-middle-east/
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Curbing Iran's ambitions in the Middle East Empty Re: Curbing Iran's ambitions in the Middle East

Post by Ethel Biscuit Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:13 am

operating through proxy terrorist organizations and militias...

Hmmm...of course the big boys - Russia and the USA - wouldn't have spent the last 50 years doing exactly this would they?

picking

(and, back when it was a "big boy", the UK as well.)

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum