Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Gabriel: Thousands of German SMEs can trade with Iran I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Gabriel: Thousands of German SMEs can trade with Iran I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Gabriel: Thousands of German SMEs can trade with Iran I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Gabriel: Thousands of German SMEs can trade with Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Gabriel: Thousands of German SMEs can trade with Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Gabriel: Thousands of German SMEs can trade with Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Gabriel: Thousands of German SMEs can trade with Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Gabriel: Thousands of German SMEs can trade with Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Gabriel: Thousands of German SMEs can trade with Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Gabriel: Thousands of German SMEs can trade with Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Gabriel: Thousands of German SMEs can trade with Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Gabriel: Thousands of German SMEs can trade with Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Gabriel: Thousands of German SMEs can trade with Iran I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Gabriel: Thousands of German SMEs can trade with Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Gabriel: Thousands of German SMEs can trade with Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Gabriel: Thousands of German SMEs can trade with Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Gabriel: Thousands of German SMEs can trade with Iran I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Gabriel: Thousands of German SMEs can trade with Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Gabriel: Thousands of German SMEs can trade with Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Gabriel: Thousands of German SMEs can trade with Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Gabriel: Thousands of German SMEs can trade with Iran

Go down

Gabriel: Thousands of German SMEs can trade with Iran Empty Gabriel: Thousands of German SMEs can trade with Iran

Post by GirlBye Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:07 pm

Gabriel: Thousands of German SMEs can trade with Iran 924772be-1fe7-48f8-871a-a02ec6c4e548

Former German foreign minister Siegmar Gabriel (bottom 3rd L) holds talks with Iran's Central Bank Governor Abdolnaser Hemmati (top C) in Tehran, Nov. 12, 2018.

Former German foreign minister Sigmar Gabriel says small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) can continue trade with Iran despite US sanctions on the Islamic Republic.

Gabriel is currently visiting Iran at the head of an economic delegation of chief executives and representatives of Germany companies.

They met Iran’s Central Bank Governor Abdolnaser Nemmati in Tehran late Monday, where Gabriel reiterated Europe’s determination to expand political and economic ties with Iran after US withdrawal from the 2015 nuclear agreement.

“Thousands of small- and medium-sized German companies that have nothing to do with the United States can easily trade with Iran,” IRNA news agency quoted him as saying.
Gabriel also sounded upbeat about opening a financial channel to continue trade with Iran in the face of new US sanctions on the Islamic Republic.

The European Union has said it is creating a new payment mechanism to allow countries to transact with Iran while avoiding the US sanctions.

Called the "special purpose vehicle" (SPV), the mechanism would aim to "assist and reassure economic operators pursuing legitimate business with Iran". Iran has welcomed the step but it is frustrated at the pace with which the SPV is being set up.

Gabriel told Iran’s Parliament Speaker Ali Larijani on Monday that the EU did not agree with all US policies but there was some level of uncertainty among some European countries about countering US sanctions even though they all agreed on the need to preserve the nuclear deal.

A failure to set up the SPV would be a humiliation for broader advocates of greater European economic independence from the dollar.
In August, Deutsche Telekom and Deutsche Bahn, two state-owned German companies, followed car manufacturer Daimler and mechanical engineering company Herrenknecht to withdraw from Iran because of US sanctions.

Gabriel: Thousands of German SMEs can trade with Iran 5ca9253a-d12b-498a-b89f-df779294f42b

PressTV-'Iran drops request to transfer money from Germany'

German media outlets say Iran has retracted its request to have 300 million euros in cash at a Hamburg-based bank repatriated.

Germany's Ambassador to Tehran Michael Klor-Berchtold, however, reaffirmed his country's commitment to Iran during a meeting with reps of Iran Small Industries and Industrial Parks Organization last week.

“We wholeheartedly support and welcome the cooperation of SMEs of the two countries," the ambassador said, adding the embassy was following up on facilitating visa issuance problems for Iranian business representatives.
"The embassy is striving to reduce the time and ease the process based on which visas are issued for Iranian business representatives for them to be able to participate in exhibitions or educational courses held in Germany," he said.

Sadeq Najafi, deputy minister of industries, mining and trade, said 90% of Iranian SMEs represent short-term profit businesses that can be supported by Germany in expanding trade in the face of US sanctions.

Meanwhile, co-chair of Iran-Germany Chambers of Commerce Michael Tockuss told DW that he expected SMEs to carry out 200 million euros-250 million euros a month of German exports to Iran even under the US sanctions.

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/11/13/579910/Iran-Germany-SMEs-trade-US-sanctions-Gabriel
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum