Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
President of Iraq visits Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
President of Iraq visits Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
President of Iraq visits Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
President of Iraq visits Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
President of Iraq visits Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
President of Iraq visits Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
President of Iraq visits Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
President of Iraq visits Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
President of Iraq visits Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
President of Iraq visits Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
President of Iraq visits Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
President of Iraq visits Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
President of Iraq visits Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
President of Iraq visits Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
President of Iraq visits Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
President of Iraq visits Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
President of Iraq visits Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
President of Iraq visits Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
President of Iraq visits Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
President of Iraq visits Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

President of Iraq visits Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque

Go down

President of Iraq visits Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Empty President of Iraq visits Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque

Post by GirlBye Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:20 pm

President of Iraq visits Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque 725437_1

ABU DHABI: President of Iraq Barham Salih on Monday, visited the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, in Abu Dhabi, as part of his official visit to the UAE. He was accompanied by Dr. Thani bin Ahmed Al Zeyoudi, Minister of Climate Change and Environment and members of his accompanying delegation.

President Salih and his accompanying delegation visited the mausoleum of the late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, which is adjacent to the mosque and recalled his qualities and wise approach of enriching the culture of tolerance and peaceful co-existence among different nations of the world.

He toured the mosque and was briefed by Dr. Yousif Al Obaidly, Director-General of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, about the history, components, and the various architectural styles that have been used in its construction.

At the end of the visit, President Salih was presented with a copy of the book, "Spaces of Light" book, which contains the winning photographs in the photography competition "Spaces of Light" that is organised by the Centre every year in celebration of the scenic aesthetics and visual culture of the mosque. He also received a copy of the book, "The Houses of God", which deals with mosques in Islamic history.

The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Centre is affiliated with the Ministry of Presidential Affairs and enjoys support and the follow up by H.H. Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Presidential Affairs. It was established to become a cultural and intellectual platform that is formed on the combined basis of cultural and national values. The centre reflects the concepts and values enshrined by the late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan in the conscience and consciousness of the UAE, and constitutes an extension to the teachings of our religious values of national identity.

http://gulftoday.ae/portal/3254426f-d945-4425-b617-4b3481f51009.aspx
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum