Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Qatar deplores Anbar terrorist attack, pledges support for Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Qatar deplores Anbar terrorist attack, pledges support for Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Qatar deplores Anbar terrorist attack, pledges support for Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Qatar deplores Anbar terrorist attack, pledges support for Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Qatar deplores Anbar terrorist attack, pledges support for Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Qatar deplores Anbar terrorist attack, pledges support for Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Qatar deplores Anbar terrorist attack, pledges support for Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Qatar deplores Anbar terrorist attack, pledges support for Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Qatar deplores Anbar terrorist attack, pledges support for Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Qatar deplores Anbar terrorist attack, pledges support for Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Qatar deplores Anbar terrorist attack, pledges support for Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Qatar deplores Anbar terrorist attack, pledges support for Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Qatar deplores Anbar terrorist attack, pledges support for Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Qatar deplores Anbar terrorist attack, pledges support for Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Qatar deplores Anbar terrorist attack, pledges support for Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Qatar deplores Anbar terrorist attack, pledges support for Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Qatar deplores Anbar terrorist attack, pledges support for Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Qatar deplores Anbar terrorist attack, pledges support for Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Qatar deplores Anbar terrorist attack, pledges support for Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Qatar deplores Anbar terrorist attack, pledges support for Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Qatar deplores Anbar terrorist attack, pledges support for Iraq

Go down

Qatar deplores Anbar terrorist attack, pledges support for Iraq Empty Qatar deplores Anbar terrorist attack, pledges support for Iraq

Post by GirlBye Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:16 pm

Qatar deplores Anbar terrorist attack, pledges support for Iraq Qatar-flag

Qatar has strongly condemned a terrorist attack that was launched Monday by a bunch of Islamic State extremist militants on a house owned by a tribal fighter in the western Iraqi province of Anbar.

“Qatar strongly denounces the attack that hit Anbar province, west of Iraq, on Monday, leaving nine people killed,” Baghdad Today website quoted the Qatari Ministry of Foreign Affairs as saying in a statement on Tuesday.

“Qatar has an unshakable stance against violence and terrorism,” the ministry stressed, adding that the Gulf country will continue to support the Iraqi government in its bid to maintain its security.
The ministry offered Qatar’s condolences to the Iraqi government and people over the victims of the terrorist attack.

Nine Iraqis were killed Monday after a group of Islamic State militants targeted a house of a fighter of the Tribal Mobilization Forces in al-Dabtiya area, west of Karama district in Anbar.
“The attack left the tribal fighter and eight passers-by dead,” a security source said.

Iraq declared the collapse of Islamic State’s territorial influence last November with the recapture of Rawa, a city on Anbar’s western borders with Syria, which was the group’s last bastion in Iraq.

https://www.iraqinews.com/iraq-war/qatar-deplores-anbar-terrorist-attack-pledges-support-for-iraq/
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum