Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
: Iraq prevents Iranian trucks from crossing and make excuses to stop commercial movement I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
: Iraq prevents Iranian trucks from crossing and make excuses to stop commercial movement I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
: Iraq prevents Iranian trucks from crossing and make excuses to stop commercial movement I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
: Iraq prevents Iranian trucks from crossing and make excuses to stop commercial movement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
: Iraq prevents Iranian trucks from crossing and make excuses to stop commercial movement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
: Iraq prevents Iranian trucks from crossing and make excuses to stop commercial movement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
: Iraq prevents Iranian trucks from crossing and make excuses to stop commercial movement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
: Iraq prevents Iranian trucks from crossing and make excuses to stop commercial movement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
: Iraq prevents Iranian trucks from crossing and make excuses to stop commercial movement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
: Iraq prevents Iranian trucks from crossing and make excuses to stop commercial movement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
: Iraq prevents Iranian trucks from crossing and make excuses to stop commercial movement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
: Iraq prevents Iranian trucks from crossing and make excuses to stop commercial movement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
: Iraq prevents Iranian trucks from crossing and make excuses to stop commercial movement I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
: Iraq prevents Iranian trucks from crossing and make excuses to stop commercial movement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
: Iraq prevents Iranian trucks from crossing and make excuses to stop commercial movement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
: Iraq prevents Iranian trucks from crossing and make excuses to stop commercial movement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
: Iraq prevents Iranian trucks from crossing and make excuses to stop commercial movement I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
: Iraq prevents Iranian trucks from crossing and make excuses to stop commercial movement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
: Iraq prevents Iranian trucks from crossing and make excuses to stop commercial movement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
: Iraq prevents Iranian trucks from crossing and make excuses to stop commercial movement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

: Iraq prevents Iranian trucks from crossing and make excuses to stop commercial movement

Go down

: Iraq prevents Iranian trucks from crossing and make excuses to stop commercial movement Empty : Iraq prevents Iranian trucks from crossing and make excuses to stop commercial movement

Post by claud39 Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:22 am

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/1d7f3ad1-a57d-49e8-ac39-a240b7bf4149

[size=32]: Iraq prevents Iranian trucks from crossing and make excuses to stop commercial movement[/size]

: Iraq prevents Iranian trucks from crossing and make excuses to stop commercial movement N82721822-71974731

The Iraqi authorities have banned the entry of Iranian trucks carrying food, building materials and petrochemicals through their land border crossings, the newspaper "Iran" reported Tuesday.

The newspaper said in a report published today that Iraq has prevented since Monday movement of its land border crossings in front of Iranian trucks loaded with food, construction equipment and petrochemicals, especially within the borders of the Qasr Shirin and Mehran, under the pretext of protests of Iraqi truck drivers and disable sonar in The Iraqi side of the crossing.

The newspaper quoted sources as saying that Iraq had begun to invent excuses and find obstacles to commercial movement with Iran.

The head of the Iran-Iraq Chamber of Commerce, Yahya al-Ishaq, earlier told Fars news agency that the volume of trade exchange between the two countries amounted to 12 billion dollars annually, and is scheduled to reach this year to 20 billion.

The second package of US sanctions on Iran entered into force in early November, this time involving the oil and banking sectors.

The US decision is to prevent all foreign countries, entities or companies from entering the US market if they decide to proceed with the purchase of Iranian oil or continue to deal with Iranian banks.

Keywords: 
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum