Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Abadi coalition is a standard for the success of the government and sets the date for going to the parliamentary opposition I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Abadi coalition is a standard for the success of the government and sets the date for going to the parliamentary opposition I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The Abadi coalition is a standard for the success of the government and sets the date for going to the parliamentary opposition I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Abadi coalition is a standard for the success of the government and sets the date for going to the parliamentary opposition I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Abadi coalition is a standard for the success of the government and sets the date for going to the parliamentary opposition I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Abadi coalition is a standard for the success of the government and sets the date for going to the parliamentary opposition I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Abadi coalition is a standard for the success of the government and sets the date for going to the parliamentary opposition I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Abadi coalition is a standard for the success of the government and sets the date for going to the parliamentary opposition I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Abadi coalition is a standard for the success of the government and sets the date for going to the parliamentary opposition I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Abadi coalition is a standard for the success of the government and sets the date for going to the parliamentary opposition I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Abadi coalition is a standard for the success of the government and sets the date for going to the parliamentary opposition I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Abadi coalition is a standard for the success of the government and sets the date for going to the parliamentary opposition I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Abadi coalition is a standard for the success of the government and sets the date for going to the parliamentary opposition I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Abadi coalition is a standard for the success of the government and sets the date for going to the parliamentary opposition I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Abadi coalition is a standard for the success of the government and sets the date for going to the parliamentary opposition I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Abadi coalition is a standard for the success of the government and sets the date for going to the parliamentary opposition I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Abadi coalition is a standard for the success of the government and sets the date for going to the parliamentary opposition I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Abadi coalition is a standard for the success of the government and sets the date for going to the parliamentary opposition I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Abadi coalition is a standard for the success of the government and sets the date for going to the parliamentary opposition I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Abadi coalition is a standard for the success of the government and sets the date for going to the parliamentary opposition I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The Abadi coalition is a standard for the success of the government and sets the date for going to the parliamentary opposition

Go down

The Abadi coalition is a standard for the success of the government and sets the date for going to the parliamentary opposition Empty The Abadi coalition is a standard for the success of the government and sets the date for going to the parliamentary opposition

Post by claud39 Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:36 am

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=108534

The Abadi coalition is a standard for the success of the government and sets the date for going to the parliamentary opposition

Tuesday 13 November 2018

The Abadi coalition is a standard for the success of the government and sets the date for going to the parliamentary opposition Irq_1755276677_1542100566

BAGHDAD / The coalition of victory, Hussein al-Fayez, on Tuesday, that his coalition will not choose the path of opposition in parliament only after three months of the work of the government and know whether it succeeded in the implementation of its government program or not.
"The coalition of victory so far has not set its course in the government, but according to our last meeting, the path of the opposition in parliament will be our choice after three months of the work of the government of Abdul Mahdi," Fayez told Iraq News.

"The three-month period if it goes without the government implementing its program and does not meet the people's requirements to give priority to its program, the opposition is our only choice in parliament."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum