Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Halabousi from Karbala: Budget development of the regions will contribute to reducing unemployment rates I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Halabousi from Karbala: Budget development of the regions will contribute to reducing unemployment rates I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Halabousi from Karbala: Budget development of the regions will contribute to reducing unemployment rates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Halabousi from Karbala: Budget development of the regions will contribute to reducing unemployment rates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Halabousi from Karbala: Budget development of the regions will contribute to reducing unemployment rates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Halabousi from Karbala: Budget development of the regions will contribute to reducing unemployment rates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Halabousi from Karbala: Budget development of the regions will contribute to reducing unemployment rates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Halabousi from Karbala: Budget development of the regions will contribute to reducing unemployment rates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Halabousi from Karbala: Budget development of the regions will contribute to reducing unemployment rates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Halabousi from Karbala: Budget development of the regions will contribute to reducing unemployment rates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Halabousi from Karbala: Budget development of the regions will contribute to reducing unemployment rates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Halabousi from Karbala: Budget development of the regions will contribute to reducing unemployment rates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Halabousi from Karbala: Budget development of the regions will contribute to reducing unemployment rates I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Halabousi from Karbala: Budget development of the regions will contribute to reducing unemployment rates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Halabousi from Karbala: Budget development of the regions will contribute to reducing unemployment rates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Halabousi from Karbala: Budget development of the regions will contribute to reducing unemployment rates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Halabousi from Karbala: Budget development of the regions will contribute to reducing unemployment rates I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Halabousi from Karbala: Budget development of the regions will contribute to reducing unemployment rates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Halabousi from Karbala: Budget development of the regions will contribute to reducing unemployment rates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Halabousi from Karbala: Budget development of the regions will contribute to reducing unemployment rates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Halabousi from Karbala: Budget development of the regions will contribute to reducing unemployment rates

Go down

Halabousi from Karbala: Budget development of the regions will contribute to reducing unemployment rates Empty Halabousi from Karbala: Budget development of the regions will contribute to reducing unemployment rates

Post by claud39 Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:33 am

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=108532

Halabousi from Karbala: Budget development of the regions will contribute to reducing unemployment rates

Tuesday 13 November 2018 

Halabousi from Karbala: Budget development of the regions will contribute to reducing unemployment rates Irq_1199192587_1542099986

Baghdad / / ... Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbusi, on Tuesday, that the new phase in Iraq requires the provision of services and the elements of a decent life for Iraqis, while pointed out that the budget development of the regions for the current year will contribute to reducing the unemployment rates in the provinces.
"There is a new phase in Iraq that requires the provision of services and the necessities of a decent life for the Iraqis," Halboussi told a joint conference with Karbala governor Aqil al-Turaihi.
"We have great challenges to create jobs and improve the economic reality. We will continue during the legislative session to reach an identical view on prioritizing some important projects," he said.
Halabousi pointed out that "there is a large unemployment in Iraq," pointing out that "the budget development of the regions will contribute to reduce the unemployment rates in the provinces."

The Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbusi arrived, on Tuesday morning, to the holy province of Karbala with a parliamentary delegation to see the reality. "
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Halabousi from Karbala: Budget development of the regions will contribute to reducing unemployment rates Empty Re: Halabousi from Karbala: Budget development of the regions will contribute to reducing unemployment rates

Post by claud39 Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:18 am

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/b0ee71da-0b35-4bb2-83d5-752d4843a420

[ltr][size=32]Halbusi: Government of Abdul Mahdi will be completed soon .. And these problems of the budget

Halabousi from Karbala: Budget development of the regions will contribute to reducing unemployment rates Halbosi

[/ltr][/size]
Shafak News / Speaker of Parliament Mohamed Halboussi comments on the draft federal budget law, which MPs began to discuss. 
Al-Halbusi said in a joint press conference with the governor of Karbala after a visit to the province, that the budget needs to review some of the paragraphs, especially with regard to the investment budget and funds development of regions and taking into account the specificity of each province, especially Karbala to meet the needs. 
For his part, called the governor of Karbala Aqil Turaihi, Speaker of the House of Representatives to include the financial budget to install the staff of contracts and procedures daily. 
He also called for the allocation of a portion of the visitor's visitor / visitor entry entitlements. To rehabilitate the infrastructure and expand vital facilities to accommodate the influx of visitors. 
For his part, al-Halbusi said that "the Iraqi law stressed the transfer of powers to the provinces and we will confirm this in the budget of 2019, as we reject the intersection of powers between ministries and seek to end."
He stressed on the other hand, the Iraqi parliament speaker near the nomination of the rest of the ministers of the government of Abdul Mahdi within the dome of the House of Representatives.
[size][ltr]

Keywords: 

[/ltr][/size]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum