Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Official: Iran to start constructing Iran- Iraq railway line I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Official: Iran to start constructing Iran- Iraq railway line I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Official: Iran to start constructing Iran- Iraq railway line I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Official: Iran to start constructing Iran- Iraq railway line I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Official: Iran to start constructing Iran- Iraq railway line I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Official: Iran to start constructing Iran- Iraq railway line I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Official: Iran to start constructing Iran- Iraq railway line I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Official: Iran to start constructing Iran- Iraq railway line I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Official: Iran to start constructing Iran- Iraq railway line I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Official: Iran to start constructing Iran- Iraq railway line I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Official: Iran to start constructing Iran- Iraq railway line I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Official: Iran to start constructing Iran- Iraq railway line I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Official: Iran to start constructing Iran- Iraq railway line I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Official: Iran to start constructing Iran- Iraq railway line I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Official: Iran to start constructing Iran- Iraq railway line I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Official: Iran to start constructing Iran- Iraq railway line I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Official: Iran to start constructing Iran- Iraq railway line I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Official: Iran to start constructing Iran- Iraq railway line I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Official: Iran to start constructing Iran- Iraq railway line I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Official: Iran to start constructing Iran- Iraq railway line I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Official: Iran to start constructing Iran- Iraq railway line

Go down

Official: Iran to start constructing Iran- Iraq railway line Empty Official: Iran to start constructing Iran- Iraq railway line

Post by GirlBye Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:57 am

Official: Iran to start constructing Iran- Iraq railway line 20180704_2_31281134_35323486
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani [Aşkın Kıyağan/Anadolu Agency]

Deputy head of Iran Railways company, Mazyar Yazdani said Monday that President, Hassan Rouhani has ordered to start constructing the railway line from the Iranian port of  Shalamcheh to the city of Basra in Iraq.

Yazdani explained that the Shalamcheh-Basra railway line will be 32 kilometres long and will cost 2200 billion riyals, Iranian Fars news agency reported.

According to the Iranian official, Tehran will construct the railway line in Iran and Iraq and give it as a gift to Iraq but the Iraqi side has to cover the construction expenses later.

According to Yazdani after the project is completed, there will be a rail line between Iran, Iraq and Syria that extends to the port of Latakia on the Mediterranean Sea.

Iran has been trying to counter the repercussions of the sanctions imposed by the United States on Monday by relying on its regional network of relations, especially in Iraq and Syria.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20181113-official-iran-to-start-constructing-iran-iraq-railway-line/
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Official: Iran to start constructing Iran- Iraq railway line Empty Re: Official: Iran to start constructing Iran- Iraq railway line

Post by GirlBye Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:22 am

Iran to build railway through Iraq, connecting to Syrian port: Official
Official: Iran to start constructing Iran- Iraq railway line RailwayIranian35

Iranian technicians and engineers are due to complete the Shalamcheh – Basra railway with a plan to eventually connect it to Syria’s Lattakia port, an official in the Islamic Republic of Iran Railways (RAI) said on Sunday.

“Since the Iraqis have stated that they cannot afford construction of the railway to Basra, the railway was decided to receive Iran's financing which will be paid back by the Iraqi side later,” Deputy Head of RAI for Infrastructure and Technical Affairs Maziyar Yazdani said, quoted by Iranian Fars news agency.

He mentioned that the railway will link Shalamcheh in Iran to Iraq’s southern province of Basra and then to Lattakia port in northwestern Syria, stating that it would result in a major boost in transit of goods between Iran and Syria.

The agreement for the construction of the railway networks between Iran and Iraq dates back to 2014.
According to Yazdani, the Shalamcheh-Basra railway line will need only 32 kilometers of new track to connect existing railways, costing a total of 2,200 billion riyals (US $52,200).

After linking Iran’s railway to Basra, Iranian cities would then be connected to other central cities in Iraq, Minister of Roads and Urban Development Abbas Ahmad said.

“Iran's railway system is linked to railways of Central Asia, China, and Russia and if the 32-kilometer Shalamcheh-Basra railway will be constructed, Iraq can transfer goods and passengers to Russia and China and vice versa,” he added.

The construction of the project comes as the US has recently imposed the second round of sanctions on Tehran, targeting the energy and financing sectors or Iran.

http://www.kurdistan24.net/en/news/af69da03-8c84-4947-b250-fafe4a9d1f44
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum