Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Hakim discusses with British Ambassador developments of the political situation in Iraq and the region I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Hakim discusses with British Ambassador developments of the political situation in Iraq and the region I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Hakim discusses with British Ambassador developments of the political situation in Iraq and the region I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Hakim discusses with British Ambassador developments of the political situation in Iraq and the region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Hakim discusses with British Ambassador developments of the political situation in Iraq and the region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Hakim discusses with British Ambassador developments of the political situation in Iraq and the region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Hakim discusses with British Ambassador developments of the political situation in Iraq and the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Hakim discusses with British Ambassador developments of the political situation in Iraq and the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Hakim discusses with British Ambassador developments of the political situation in Iraq and the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Hakim discusses with British Ambassador developments of the political situation in Iraq and the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Hakim discusses with British Ambassador developments of the political situation in Iraq and the region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Hakim discusses with British Ambassador developments of the political situation in Iraq and the region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Hakim discusses with British Ambassador developments of the political situation in Iraq and the region I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Hakim discusses with British Ambassador developments of the political situation in Iraq and the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Hakim discusses with British Ambassador developments of the political situation in Iraq and the region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Hakim discusses with British Ambassador developments of the political situation in Iraq and the region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Hakim discusses with British Ambassador developments of the political situation in Iraq and the region I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Hakim discusses with British Ambassador developments of the political situation in Iraq and the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Hakim discusses with British Ambassador developments of the political situation in Iraq and the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Hakim discusses with British Ambassador developments of the political situation in Iraq and the region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Hakim discusses with British Ambassador developments of the political situation in Iraq and the region

Go down

Hakim discusses with British Ambassador developments of the political situation in Iraq and the region Empty Hakim discusses with British Ambassador developments of the political situation in Iraq and the region

Post by claud39 Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:44 am

https://www.alghadpress.com/news/%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9/181691/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%85-%D9%8A%D8%A8%D8%AD%D8%AB-%D9%85%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B7%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-%D8%AA%D8%B7%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B6%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7

Hakim discusses with British Ambassador developments of the political situation in Iraq and the region

Hakim discusses with British Ambassador developments of the political situation in Iraq and the region Doc-P-181691-636777061900759372

BAGHDAD / The 

head of the wisdom movement Ammar al-Hakim on Tuesday discussed with the British ambassador in Baghdad political developments in Iraq and the regional region, stressing the importance of completing the formation of the government. 

"We discussed during the reception of British Ambassador to Baghdad John Wilkes, the developments of the political situation in Iraq and the region and we stressed the importance of completing the government cab to enable the government to implement its program according to the approved times and provide services and achieve the aspirations of the Iraqi people."

"We recognize the importance of taking priorities in the next phase, creating jobs and fighting corruption," he said. 

"We also stressed the importance of keeping Iraq away from the policy of international axes. We pointed out that Iraq is starting in its relations of common interests and be a bridge to bring the views of the region's teams closer together.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum