Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Veterans Day and ZAP" by Midwestman - 11/12/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Veterans Day and ZAP" by Midwestman - 11/12/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Veterans Day and ZAP" by Midwestman - 11/12/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Veterans Day and ZAP" by Midwestman - 11/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Veterans Day and ZAP" by Midwestman - 11/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Veterans Day and ZAP" by Midwestman - 11/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Veterans Day and ZAP" by Midwestman - 11/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Veterans Day and ZAP" by Midwestman - 11/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Veterans Day and ZAP" by Midwestman - 11/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Veterans Day and ZAP" by Midwestman - 11/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Veterans Day and ZAP" by Midwestman - 11/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Veterans Day and ZAP" by Midwestman - 11/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Veterans Day and ZAP" by Midwestman - 11/12/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Veterans Day and ZAP" by Midwestman - 11/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Veterans Day and ZAP" by Midwestman - 11/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Veterans Day and ZAP" by Midwestman - 11/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Veterans Day and ZAP" by Midwestman - 11/12/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Veterans Day and ZAP" by Midwestman - 11/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 "Veterans Day and ZAP" by Midwestman - 11/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 "Veterans Day and ZAP" by Midwestman - 11/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

"Veterans Day and ZAP" by Midwestman - 11/12/18

2 posters

Go down

"Veterans Day and ZAP" by Midwestman - 11/12/18 Empty "Veterans Day and ZAP" by Midwestman - 11/12/18

Post by Ssmith Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:38 am

I first want to say thank you to all of the vets who served this great nation. You are why we have the right to post what ever we want to on this and other sites. I am a vet myself but never saw any war. I can't imagine. All I can say is we support you 100% and until every vet is given the medical treatment they need, until every vet is given the chance to get off the street and out of the confines of homelessness, until every vet is taken care of for the sacrifice they gave so everyone could sleep, we need to concern ourselves with them first, then turn our attentions else where. To all vets, I take my hat off to you and say thank you for your service.

Now just a little side note about Zaps attack on Bruce. I know Bruce and have worked with him on a few things. He certainly does not need my support, he is a big boy. I read Zaps post and thought "are you kidding me?" You state Bruce's intel is incorrect. What about yours? I read your posts and I ask myself before I do, "well how many days will Zap say we are away this time" Every post is we are hours, days a couple of days a week from this happening. You have brought nothing in so far as plausible, actionable intel, ever. And you've done it with your hand out for a donation every single time. Whether Bruce derives an income from multi level marketing, hits on his website, pay off's from advertisers or if he makes a percentage off of the guests he has on because it is his site they are using, who cares. There are a number of people who are waiting for this to finally happen but need to derive an income some how. At least they are doing something about it and not trying to persuade people to donate every single time he posts. I won't even get into how unbelievable your posts are, "you are working directly with the white hats so you fly off to China with no means to support yourself??" Whatever. I know my opinion means nothing because I'm just a greedy, grumpy old fart that is only concerned with the money, or so I have been told but maybe you should read your posts before sending them, the whole thing about people in glass houses throwing rocks. I could go on but why. You know exactly where I am coming from.

By the way, the 11th came and went and here we sit, nothing. I thought the 11th was the back wall date. Just saying.

Midwestman

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Veterans Day and ZAP" by Midwestman - 11/12/18 Empty Re: "Veterans Day and ZAP" by Midwestman - 11/12/18

Post by Ethel Biscuit Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:03 am

Midwestman wrote:Whether Bruce derives an income from multi level marketing, hits on his website, pay off's from advertisers or if he makes a percentage off of the guests he has on because it is his site they are using, who cares. There are a number of people who are waiting for this to finally happen but need to derive an income some how. At least they are doing something about it and not trying to persuade people to donate every single time he posts.

I don't know; I think I prefer the in-your-face panhandlers. At least with them it's obvious. People who promote MLM for dubious products, act as corporate whores ("advertising"), or charge a "percentage" for useless "intel" are far more sneaky and underhand.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum