Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
State law sets 23 bills to target their blocks in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
State law sets 23 bills to target their blocks in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
State law sets 23 bills to target their blocks in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
State law sets 23 bills to target their blocks in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
State law sets 23 bills to target their blocks in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
State law sets 23 bills to target their blocks in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
State law sets 23 bills to target their blocks in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
State law sets 23 bills to target their blocks in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
State law sets 23 bills to target their blocks in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
State law sets 23 bills to target their blocks in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
State law sets 23 bills to target their blocks in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
State law sets 23 bills to target their blocks in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
State law sets 23 bills to target their blocks in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
State law sets 23 bills to target their blocks in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
State law sets 23 bills to target their blocks in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
State law sets 23 bills to target their blocks in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
State law sets 23 bills to target their blocks in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
State law sets 23 bills to target their blocks in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
State law sets 23 bills to target their blocks in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
State law sets 23 bills to target their blocks in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

State law sets 23 bills to target their blocks in the Iraqi parliament

Go down

State law sets 23 bills to target their blocks in the Iraqi parliament Empty State law sets 23 bills to target their blocks in the Iraqi parliament

Post by RamblerNash Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:02 am

State law sets 23 bills to target their blocks in the Iraqi parliament

State law sets 23 bills to target their blocks in the Iraqi parliament Qanon-parlaman

Twilight News

2 hours ago

Shafaq News / The State of Law bloc announced what it described as the objectives of legislation legislation in the Iraqi parliament, putting within this framework 23 bills.
Said deputies bloc at a news conference in the parliament, "We would like to take the Iraqi public opinion that the State of Law bloc has adopted a program of work of the bloc during the current legislative session includes specific targets and to achieve the aspirations of the citizens and consists of this program in two phases within a specific timeframe: the
first stage: the stage of legislation laws:  
1. The draft law to address slums:
2. Parwq secretion of land and orchards law:
3. project merging ministries Law:
4. draft Law on health insurance:
5. project oil and gas Law and natural resources:
6. draft social insurance Act , as amended:
7 - Draft Law on Offices Rayya:
8. Project Communications and Informatics Crimes Law:
9. Project of the Federal Court Act:
10. draft amendment of the Companies Act:
11. Draft FAO authority of the law:
12. Project of the Iraqi Maritime Authority Law:
13. Project Census Law:
14. draft amendment to the law of retirement Consolidated:
15. draft law criminalizing countries supporting terrorism:
16- bill of infrastructure:
17. draft Federal Council of Construction Law:
18. project capital Baghdad Law:
19. draft Union Law Council:
20. the Commission 's draft law National palm:
- Draft amendment of the law of elections:
23 - draft amendment of the law of treaties and conventions:

The second phase will be the stage of follow - up laws and implementation of projects, including:
1 - follow - up implementation of the project of water Basra, which deals with salinity and the delivery of potable water to citizens.
2 - Follow-up of the implementation of sewerage projects such as the large Diwaniya project and the Zubayr streams in the province of Basra (allocated amounts within the budget of 2018).
3 - the road of death link between the provinces of Maysan and Dhi Qar (allocated amounts within the budget in 2018) as well as follow-up implementation of the way FAO.
4- Construction of wastewater treatment plants in the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/65cf885b-ce3c-4940-ba3d-3d16e9de4315

State law sets 23 bills to target their blocks in the Iraqi parliament 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum