Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WATCH: Video of Iraqi official’s bodyguards beating traffic cop goes viral I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WATCH: Video of Iraqi official’s bodyguards beating traffic cop goes viral I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WATCH: Video of Iraqi official’s bodyguards beating traffic cop goes viral I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WATCH: Video of Iraqi official’s bodyguards beating traffic cop goes viral I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WATCH: Video of Iraqi official’s bodyguards beating traffic cop goes viral I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WATCH: Video of Iraqi official’s bodyguards beating traffic cop goes viral I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WATCH: Video of Iraqi official’s bodyguards beating traffic cop goes viral I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WATCH: Video of Iraqi official’s bodyguards beating traffic cop goes viral I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WATCH: Video of Iraqi official’s bodyguards beating traffic cop goes viral I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WATCH: Video of Iraqi official’s bodyguards beating traffic cop goes viral I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WATCH: Video of Iraqi official’s bodyguards beating traffic cop goes viral I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WATCH: Video of Iraqi official’s bodyguards beating traffic cop goes viral I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WATCH: Video of Iraqi official’s bodyguards beating traffic cop goes viral I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WATCH: Video of Iraqi official’s bodyguards beating traffic cop goes viral I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WATCH: Video of Iraqi official’s bodyguards beating traffic cop goes viral I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
WATCH: Video of Iraqi official’s bodyguards beating traffic cop goes viral I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
WATCH: Video of Iraqi official’s bodyguards beating traffic cop goes viral I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
WATCH: Video of Iraqi official’s bodyguards beating traffic cop goes viral I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
WATCH: Video of Iraqi official’s bodyguards beating traffic cop goes viral I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
WATCH: Video of Iraqi official’s bodyguards beating traffic cop goes viral I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

WATCH: Video of Iraqi official’s bodyguards beating traffic cop goes viral

Go down

WATCH: Video of Iraqi official’s bodyguards beating traffic cop goes viral Empty WATCH: Video of Iraqi official’s bodyguards beating traffic cop goes viral

Post by GirlBye Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:02 pm

WATCH: Video of Iraqi official’s bodyguards beating traffic cop goes viral Trafic-iraq

A video of an Iraqi official’s bodyguards beating a traffic police officer has gone viral on Iraqi social media.

The footage, filmed by a bystander who witnessed the incident, shows several guards dressed in uniform, reportedly employed by an Iraqi official, punching a traffic policeman who tried to stop them from overtaking traffic at a busy intersection.
The incident occurred on Saturday in Aden Square in Baghdad’s Kadhimiya area.

“The policeman tried to prevent the guards’ vehicle from crossing the intersection as he was letting cars coming from the other side go through,” an eyewitness told Kurdistan 24.

Aden Square often experiences chaotic traffic, especially at the intersection as traffic lights regularly malfunction or lose power. As a result, police officers commonly direct traffic at the intersection using fluorescent batons or hand signals.

The footage showed a confrontation between the guards and the traffic guard before it escalated into a beating, with people gathering around and blocking the road.

The incident highlights the influence of officials who at times act with impunity and disregard laws in a country wrought with instability and insecurity since the fall of the authoritarian system in 2003.

“The aggressors have been arrested and are now being kept in jail in the al-Hurriyah prison,” near Kadhimiya, a security source said, a predominantly Shia neighborhood.

A security source in Baghdad, who asked to remain unidentified, revealed that the bodyguards belonged to the head of Baghdad Provincial Council, Riyad al-Adadh.

Under Iraqi law, anyone who insults an employee or a person carrying out a public service is liable to imprisonment for a term which does not exceed two years.

“The policeman was just doing his job... The bodyguards may be detained for hours or a few days, but we all know that there is no way they will stay in jail for a long time. This country is full of corruption, and the rule of law is hardly implemented in Iraq,” said Jabar Hakim, a social media activist who expressed his disappointment after the incident, pointing to the challenges in bringing perpetrators and officials to justice.

http://www.kurdistan24.net/en/news/b0dba456-88f4-40d2-9fff-9499f22ad26c
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum