Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
UN Security Council to hold session on Iraq’s situation I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
UN Security Council to hold session on Iraq’s situation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
UN Security Council to hold session on Iraq’s situation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
UN Security Council to hold session on Iraq’s situation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
UN Security Council to hold session on Iraq’s situation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
UN Security Council to hold session on Iraq’s situation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
UN Security Council to hold session on Iraq’s situation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
UN Security Council to hold session on Iraq’s situation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
UN Security Council to hold session on Iraq’s situation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
UN Security Council to hold session on Iraq’s situation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
UN Security Council to hold session on Iraq’s situation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
UN Security Council to hold session on Iraq’s situation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
UN Security Council to hold session on Iraq’s situation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
UN Security Council to hold session on Iraq’s situation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
UN Security Council to hold session on Iraq’s situation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
UN Security Council to hold session on Iraq’s situation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
UN Security Council to hold session on Iraq’s situation I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
UN Security Council to hold session on Iraq’s situation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
UN Security Council to hold session on Iraq’s situation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
UN Security Council to hold session on Iraq’s situation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

UN Security Council to hold session on Iraq’s situation

Go down

UN Security Council to hold session on Iraq’s situation Empty UN Security Council to hold session on Iraq’s situation

Post by GirlBye Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:44 pm

UN Security Council to hold session on Iraq’s situation Iraq35356
An Iraqi soldier standing next to a destroyed building in a newly liberated area

The United Nations Security Council (UNSC) on Tuesday will hold a special session on the situation concerning Iraq.

The meeting will be held at 10:00 am, New York time, (6:00 pm Baghdad time), according to the UN Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI).
Special Representative of the United Nations Secretary-General for Iraq, Jan Kubis, is expected to brief the session, shortly after it commences, on developments in Iraq and by the UN Assistance Mission for Iraq.

After years of fighting against the Islamic State (IS), Iraq continues to suffer from instability and a lack of public services, namely in liberated territories where areas have been damaged by the conflict.

Despite Iraq declaring a final victory against the extremist group last December, IS continues to launch sporadic attacks, including bombings, assassinations, and kidnappings in previously liberated areas.

The number of the jihadist attacks in Iraq has considerably increased, namely after tensions arose between the Kurdish Peshmerga fighters and Iraqi forces following the military takeover by Iraqi security forces and Shia militias of Kirkuk and other disputed territories in Oct. 2017.

Recently, the Kurdistan Region Security Council (KRSC) released its statistics on the number of IS attacks in Kirkuk and Mosul.
“Tracked security incidents from October signals a reemergence of VBIED-based attacks in Kirkuk and Mosul. Targeted assassinations against mokhtars [Village heads] and attacks on electricity infrastructure continued unabated,” KRSC stated in a tweet.

http://www.kurdistan24.net/en/news/a02edf1e-eadd-4007-96a6-168123288f19
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum