Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Poland to provide more aid, maintain good ties with Kurdistan: Consul I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Poland to provide more aid, maintain good ties with Kurdistan: Consul I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Poland to provide more aid, maintain good ties with Kurdistan: Consul I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Poland to provide more aid, maintain good ties with Kurdistan: Consul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Poland to provide more aid, maintain good ties with Kurdistan: Consul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Poland to provide more aid, maintain good ties with Kurdistan: Consul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Poland to provide more aid, maintain good ties with Kurdistan: Consul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Poland to provide more aid, maintain good ties with Kurdistan: Consul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Poland to provide more aid, maintain good ties with Kurdistan: Consul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Poland to provide more aid, maintain good ties with Kurdistan: Consul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Poland to provide more aid, maintain good ties with Kurdistan: Consul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Poland to provide more aid, maintain good ties with Kurdistan: Consul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Poland to provide more aid, maintain good ties with Kurdistan: Consul I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Poland to provide more aid, maintain good ties with Kurdistan: Consul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Poland to provide more aid, maintain good ties with Kurdistan: Consul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Poland to provide more aid, maintain good ties with Kurdistan: Consul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Poland to provide more aid, maintain good ties with Kurdistan: Consul I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Poland to provide more aid, maintain good ties with Kurdistan: Consul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Poland to provide more aid, maintain good ties with Kurdistan: Consul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Poland to provide more aid, maintain good ties with Kurdistan: Consul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Poland to provide more aid, maintain good ties with Kurdistan: Consul

Go down

Poland to provide more aid, maintain good ties with Kurdistan: Consul Empty Poland to provide more aid, maintain good ties with Kurdistan: Consul

Post by GirlBye Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:38 pm

Poland to provide more aid, maintain good ties with Kurdistan: Consul PolandConsulErbil3
Polish Consul-General in Erbil, Dominik Musial, during an interview with Kurdistan 24, Nov. 11, 2018. 

Poland aims to extend its humanitarian assistance to the Kurdistan Region, and provide educational support to the people of the semi-autonomous region, a Polish envoy on Sunday affirmed.

“A very important fact regarding relations between the KRG and Poland is that we do have our representation here because, of course, previously Poland has not been represented in the region,” Polish Consul-General in Erbil, Dominik Musial, told Kurdistan 24 on the 100 anniversary of Poland’s Independence Day.

Poland is a member of the US-led coalition in the fight against the Islamic State (IS). The country has been involved in providing humanitarian support to refugees and Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs).
Poland opened its consulate in the Kurdistan Region in 2012. 

In addition to the Iraqi Embassy, the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) also has its representation office in Warsaw, led by Ziyad Raouf.
“Mr. Ziyad Raouf also mentioned, it is quite important that Poland can extend a kind of assistance and help, in terms of education and care, a kind of knowledge-sharing because of our experience of what happened throughout the past decades, and say, even centuries,” Musial said.

The envoy noted that at the beginning of December, Polish Minister for Refugees, Beata Kempa, would visit the Kurdistan Region to meet with officials and discuss the humanitarian situation in the region.

Musial stated that stability is very important for the Kurdistan Region and Iraq. He hoped the new government and parties in the Kurdistan Region would reach consensus and cast aside their personal interests for the betterment of the country.

“I think balance and consensus, understanding between the parties is one thing that we could call the [ultimate] goal, so that everyone is actually thinking about pretty much the same [aim], not just thinking about what his party or her party could do, but what is good for the country in general,” he added.

http://www.kurdistan24.net/en/news/d4b18b6d-4a6d-431d-90ac-d8237864ea0d
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum