Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tehran Hosts Iran-Iraq Road Transportation Commission I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tehran Hosts Iran-Iraq Road Transportation Commission I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tehran Hosts Iran-Iraq Road Transportation Commission I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tehran Hosts Iran-Iraq Road Transportation Commission I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tehran Hosts Iran-Iraq Road Transportation Commission I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tehran Hosts Iran-Iraq Road Transportation Commission I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tehran Hosts Iran-Iraq Road Transportation Commission I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tehran Hosts Iran-Iraq Road Transportation Commission I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tehran Hosts Iran-Iraq Road Transportation Commission I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tehran Hosts Iran-Iraq Road Transportation Commission I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tehran Hosts Iran-Iraq Road Transportation Commission I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tehran Hosts Iran-Iraq Road Transportation Commission I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Tehran Hosts Iran-Iraq Road Transportation Commission I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Tehran Hosts Iran-Iraq Road Transportation Commission I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Tehran Hosts Iran-Iraq Road Transportation Commission I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Tehran Hosts Iran-Iraq Road Transportation Commission I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Tehran Hosts Iran-Iraq Road Transportation Commission I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Tehran Hosts Iran-Iraq Road Transportation Commission I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Tehran Hosts Iran-Iraq Road Transportation Commission I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Tehran Hosts Iran-Iraq Road Transportation Commission I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Tehran Hosts Iran-Iraq Road Transportation Commission

Go down

Tehran Hosts Iran-Iraq Road Transportation Commission Empty Tehran Hosts Iran-Iraq Road Transportation Commission

Post by GirlBye Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:18 pm

Tehran is hosting a meeting of Iran-Iraq Road Transportation Commission with the aim of surveying the capacities for expanding road transportation, commercial interactions and boosting bilateral tourism.

The meeting started on Monday and will conclude today (Tuesday).
According to Reza Nafisi, director general of Road maintenance and Transportation Organization of Iran's Transit and International Transportation Bureau, the two-day meeting is focused on eliminating the roadblocks facing ever-growing relations between the two counties.

“About 220,000 Iranian and Iraqi trucks crossed Iran-Iraq common borders during Jan.-Oct. 2018,” he was quoted as saying by the news portal of the Ministry of Roads and Urban Development.

The official added that the expansion of the so-called East-West Transport Corridor is among the issues discussed in the event. 

Once the corridor is completed and expanded, East and Central Asia, as well as the Caucasus regions, will have access to countries in the Mediterranean region via Iraq and Syria. 

https://financialtribune.com/articles/domestic-economy/95026/tehran-hosts-iran-iraq-road-transportation-commission
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum