Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
UAE vows continued support for Iraq to achieve stability, economic prosperity I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
UAE vows continued support for Iraq to achieve stability, economic prosperity I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
UAE vows continued support for Iraq to achieve stability, economic prosperity I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
UAE vows continued support for Iraq to achieve stability, economic prosperity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
UAE vows continued support for Iraq to achieve stability, economic prosperity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
UAE vows continued support for Iraq to achieve stability, economic prosperity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
UAE vows continued support for Iraq to achieve stability, economic prosperity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
UAE vows continued support for Iraq to achieve stability, economic prosperity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
UAE vows continued support for Iraq to achieve stability, economic prosperity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
UAE vows continued support for Iraq to achieve stability, economic prosperity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
UAE vows continued support for Iraq to achieve stability, economic prosperity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
UAE vows continued support for Iraq to achieve stability, economic prosperity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
UAE vows continued support for Iraq to achieve stability, economic prosperity I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
UAE vows continued support for Iraq to achieve stability, economic prosperity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
UAE vows continued support for Iraq to achieve stability, economic prosperity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
UAE vows continued support for Iraq to achieve stability, economic prosperity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
UAE vows continued support for Iraq to achieve stability, economic prosperity I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
UAE vows continued support for Iraq to achieve stability, economic prosperity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
UAE vows continued support for Iraq to achieve stability, economic prosperity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
UAE vows continued support for Iraq to achieve stability, economic prosperity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

UAE vows continued support for Iraq to achieve stability, economic prosperity

Go down

UAE vows continued support for Iraq to achieve stability, economic prosperity Empty UAE vows continued support for Iraq to achieve stability, economic prosperity

Post by GirlBye Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:08 pm

The United Arab Emirates (UAE) on Monday pledged to continue supporting Iraq in its bid to achieve stability and economic prosperity, during a visit by Iraqi President Barham Ahmed Salih.
Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, crown prince of Abu Dhabi and deputy supreme commander of the UAE Armed Forces, made the remarks at a meeting in Abu Dhabi with Salih, in which they discussed means of developing bilateral ties in various sectors, state-run Emirates News Agency (WAM) reported.

Sheikh Mohamed welcomed the Iraqi president's visit to the UAE, which he hoped will contribute to strengthening the bilateral ties, the report said.
The two leaders reviewed areas of bilateral cooperation, and discussed the prospects of developing them in the trade and investment sectors, that will best serve the interests of the two countries and their peoples, and contribute to promoting development, stability and security in the region.

They also exchanged views on regional and international developments, as well as the challenges facing the Arab world and means to address them, the WAM reported.
Sheikh Mohamed extended his congratulations to Salih for his election win and wished him success in his new role.

He emphasized the importance of maintaining Iraq's stability, citing that it affects the stability of the region as a whole. He pledged the UAE will continue to support Iraq, to preserve its heritage and economic prosperity in the face of terrorist threats, as well as to attain overall progress and success in the Arab world.
For his part, Salih emphasized Iraq's drive to strengthen its relations with the UAE in various sectors. 

He wished the UAE and its people continued progress and prosperity under its visionary leadership.
The two sides also called for cooperation and concerted efforts by Arab countries and the international community "to confront the scourge of terrorism and extremism that threatens the security and stability of nations and peoples," the WAM report said.

http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2018-11/13/c_129992209.htm
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum