Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Baghdad Municipality: "Launch Baghdad" the starting point of a strategic partnership with the private sector I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Baghdad Municipality: "Launch Baghdad" the starting point of a strategic partnership with the private sector I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Baghdad Municipality: "Launch Baghdad" the starting point of a strategic partnership with the private sector I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Baghdad Municipality: "Launch Baghdad" the starting point of a strategic partnership with the private sector I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Baghdad Municipality: "Launch Baghdad" the starting point of a strategic partnership with the private sector I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Baghdad Municipality: "Launch Baghdad" the starting point of a strategic partnership with the private sector I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Baghdad Municipality: "Launch Baghdad" the starting point of a strategic partnership with the private sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Baghdad Municipality: "Launch Baghdad" the starting point of a strategic partnership with the private sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Baghdad Municipality: "Launch Baghdad" the starting point of a strategic partnership with the private sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Baghdad Municipality: "Launch Baghdad" the starting point of a strategic partnership with the private sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Baghdad Municipality: "Launch Baghdad" the starting point of a strategic partnership with the private sector I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Baghdad Municipality: "Launch Baghdad" the starting point of a strategic partnership with the private sector I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Baghdad Municipality: "Launch Baghdad" the starting point of a strategic partnership with the private sector I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Baghdad Municipality: "Launch Baghdad" the starting point of a strategic partnership with the private sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Baghdad Municipality: "Launch Baghdad" the starting point of a strategic partnership with the private sector I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Baghdad Municipality: "Launch Baghdad" the starting point of a strategic partnership with the private sector I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Baghdad Municipality: "Launch Baghdad" the starting point of a strategic partnership with the private sector I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Baghdad Municipality: "Launch Baghdad" the starting point of a strategic partnership with the private sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Baghdad Municipality: "Launch Baghdad" the starting point of a strategic partnership with the private sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Baghdad Municipality: "Launch Baghdad" the starting point of a strategic partnership with the private sector I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Baghdad Municipality: "Launch Baghdad" the starting point of a strategic partnership with the private sector

Go down

Baghdad Municipality: "Launch Baghdad" the starting point of a strategic partnership with the private sector Empty Baghdad Municipality: "Launch Baghdad" the starting point of a strategic partnership with the private sector

Post by claud39 Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:05 pm

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14353

Baghdad Municipality: "Launch Baghdad" the starting point of a strategic partnership with the private sector

12/11/2018

Baghdad Municipality: "Launch Baghdad" the starting point of a strategic partnership with the private sector 11202

Economy News Baghdad
Baghdad Municipality confirmed on Monday that the project "Alq Baghdad" will be the initiative to launch joint projects with the private sector. 
"It is a pioneering project that is the first of its kind in the field of public-private partnership," Amina Baghdad said in an interview with Al-Iktissad News on the sidelines of the completion of the second phase of the Al-Baghdad project. The Association of Iraqi Private Banks and its affiliated banks to finance this vital project. 
She added that "20 yards were prepared in record time thanks to the concerted efforts between the financier of this initiative, the Association of Iraqi private banks and the Secretariat of Baghdad as the beneficiary, as it was keen to follow up work to remove the squares properly." 
"This project is an initiative for other projects that will be conducted in cooperation between the public and private sectors."
The sculptor Abbas Gharib has decorated two of the 20 houses that have been rehabilitated. The first monument was in the courtyard of the museum in the area of ​​Alawi and the second in the field of investigations. 
Gharib said in his interview with "Al-Iktissad News" that he wanted to deliver messages through his work, stressing that "Baghdad is still fortified and will not die." 
He adds that the first monument represents "Iraq's various holdings, represented by the Hammurabi Dam of Hamam, for 280 legal articles. It also contains two frescoes that represent the strength and strength of the Iraqis." 
The sculptor points out that "the second monument represents the reality of Iraq and Baghdadi and his message says that Iraq, despite what has been done is still immune and armor and behind these shields there is tremendous defensive energy." 
It shows that he adopted the third line in his second pillar because he "emerged from Baghdad"

Baghdad Municipality: "Launch Baghdad" the starting point of a strategic partnership with the private sector 916ec358bd29c58

Baghdad Municipality: "Launch Baghdad" the starting point of a strategic partnership with the private sector Ae7aa067f7b474b

Baghdad Municipality: "Launch Baghdad" the starting point of a strategic partnership with the private sector 9d95b204379393a

Baghdad Municipality: "Launch Baghdad" the starting point of a strategic partnership with the private sector 0a3311898938a88
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum