Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A parliamentary attempt to amend the investment law and legislate laws aimed at preventing the extortion of investors I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A parliamentary attempt to amend the investment law and legislate laws aimed at preventing the extortion of investors I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A parliamentary attempt to amend the investment law and legislate laws aimed at preventing the extortion of investors I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A parliamentary attempt to amend the investment law and legislate laws aimed at preventing the extortion of investors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A parliamentary attempt to amend the investment law and legislate laws aimed at preventing the extortion of investors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A parliamentary attempt to amend the investment law and legislate laws aimed at preventing the extortion of investors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A parliamentary attempt to amend the investment law and legislate laws aimed at preventing the extortion of investors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A parliamentary attempt to amend the investment law and legislate laws aimed at preventing the extortion of investors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A parliamentary attempt to amend the investment law and legislate laws aimed at preventing the extortion of investors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A parliamentary attempt to amend the investment law and legislate laws aimed at preventing the extortion of investors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A parliamentary attempt to amend the investment law and legislate laws aimed at preventing the extortion of investors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A parliamentary attempt to amend the investment law and legislate laws aimed at preventing the extortion of investors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A parliamentary attempt to amend the investment law and legislate laws aimed at preventing the extortion of investors I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A parliamentary attempt to amend the investment law and legislate laws aimed at preventing the extortion of investors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A parliamentary attempt to amend the investment law and legislate laws aimed at preventing the extortion of investors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A parliamentary attempt to amend the investment law and legislate laws aimed at preventing the extortion of investors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
A parliamentary attempt to amend the investment law and legislate laws aimed at preventing the extortion of investors I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
A parliamentary attempt to amend the investment law and legislate laws aimed at preventing the extortion of investors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
A parliamentary attempt to amend the investment law and legislate laws aimed at preventing the extortion of investors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
A parliamentary attempt to amend the investment law and legislate laws aimed at preventing the extortion of investors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

A parliamentary attempt to amend the investment law and legislate laws aimed at preventing the extortion of investors

Go down

A parliamentary attempt to amend the investment law and legislate laws aimed at preventing the extortion of investors Empty A parliamentary attempt to amend the investment law and legislate laws aimed at preventing the extortion of investors

Post by claud39 Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:01 am

http://stuprag.com/2018/11/12/%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%8A-%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%84-%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%88%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%AB%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D9%88%D8%AA%D8%B4%D8%B1/

A parliamentary attempt to amend the investment law and legislate laws aimed at preventing the extortion of investors

November 12, 2018
A parliamentary attempt to amend the investment law and legislate laws aimed at preventing the extortion of investors 10647745_355644451253018_1943220035_n
The Committee on Economy and Investment parliamentary work on the amendment of the investment law and the enactment of other laws aimed at preventing the extortion of investment companies by government institutions.
 Committee member Nada Shaker Jodat said, "Investment projects are the main tool for the construction of the country, noting that Iraq does not succeed without these projects, pointing out that the Committee will work to encourage investment work for domestic and foreign companies.
 She explained that the legislation of the laws, will contribute to ending the bureaucracy in government institutions that hinder the work of investors, which made investment companies to fall prey to corrupt blackmail.
She stressed that the draft laws that members of the Committee on Economy and Investment parliamentary discussion and approval, organize the mechanism of contracting with investment companies solid without payment of funds before the completion of projects in order to preserve the funds of Iraq.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum