Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "A Special Day in History" -- Intel Update (Real News) by Mr. Ed 11/11/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "A Special Day in History" -- Intel Update (Real News) by Mr. Ed 11/11/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "A Special Day in History" -- Intel Update (Real News) by Mr. Ed 11/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "A Special Day in History" -- Intel Update (Real News) by Mr. Ed 11/11/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "A Special Day in History" -- Intel Update (Real News) by Mr. Ed 11/11/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "A Special Day in History" -- Intel Update (Real News) by Mr. Ed 11/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "A Special Day in History" -- Intel Update (Real News) by Mr. Ed 11/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "A Special Day in History" -- Intel Update (Real News) by Mr. Ed 11/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "A Special Day in History" -- Intel Update (Real News) by Mr. Ed 11/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "A Special Day in History" -- Intel Update (Real News) by Mr. Ed 11/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "A Special Day in History" -- Intel Update (Real News) by Mr. Ed 11/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "A Special Day in History" -- Intel Update (Real News) by Mr. Ed 11/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "A Special Day in History" -- Intel Update (Real News) by Mr. Ed 11/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "A Special Day in History" -- Intel Update (Real News) by Mr. Ed 11/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "A Special Day in History" -- Intel Update (Real News) by Mr. Ed 11/11/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "A Special Day in History" -- Intel Update (Real News) by Mr. Ed 11/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "A Special Day in History" -- Intel Update (Real News) by Mr. Ed 11/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "A Special Day in History" -- Intel Update (Real News) by Mr. Ed 11/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "A Special Day in History" -- Intel Update (Real News) by Mr. Ed 11/11/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "A Special Day in History" -- Intel Update (Real News) by Mr. Ed 11/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"A Special Day in History" -- Intel Update (Real News) by Mr. Ed 11/11/18

Go down

"A Special Day in History" -- Intel Update (Real News) by Mr. Ed 11/11/18 Empty "A Special Day in History" -- Intel Update (Real News) by Mr. Ed 11/11/18

Post by Ssmith Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:53 am

INTEL Update (Real News) via email - "A Special Day in History" 11/11/2018

Posted By: Mr.Ed
Date: Sunday, 11-Nov-2018 17:20:15

"A Special Day in History" -- Intel Update (Real News) by Mr. Ed 11/11/18 PPGzc6lXsFadm-iR5XyQhziYOxkko7HYn2RXbfyu5asF3HqXA18tiT_5jm0iEpLCVYLhHMruqbWZh9wH4I7uF2NfbDuvULEYNkSFvulilWJCyA=s0-d

Pleiadian Scout Craft

"A Special Day in History" -- Intel Update (Real News) by Mr. Ed 11/11/18 0XSRB32b1FPX_IRHXXVyJAG71hAsERF2bwGD68Kcf4qrYidqJstOHoJAm-8gIT5UAetSdR9ia7aUYOuONQ9BTaI=s0-d
 "A Special Day in History" -- Intel Update (Real News) by Mr. Ed 11/11/18 Chv-7AYBxwZWZUwPnCCTtBV05zFBFkeqNNZ83Ece4u2ndq7o61L-NwT6M7684EdvMfQvdmEm1YOxL21oc8N3=s0-d

Today is 11/11/11. (2018 = 11)

This day is special in many ways.

This will be a day to mark history forever.

Most are asleep and it will pass just like any other day...so I will point out why you should pay attention to what is happening today.

Really it should be all over the MSM but all you will see there is the work of the dark cabal and their negative agenda.

What is in the news is just a distraction.

Fake News...Shootings...Fires...Caravans...Hurricanes...Election Fraud...& more...all the work of the Dark...Deep State...Cabal...Satanic...Pedophile...Chimera Group...Off World ET Agenda.

The cabal wanted to set off the San Andreas Fault Line and cause Earthquakes for more damage...but that ability has been taken away by the good guys...so they are throwing a tantrum over the loss...and all they can do is start fires. (as seen in California recently)

Today is the 100 year anniversary of World War 1.

And today the left would like nothing better than to start World War 3 if they were to have their way.

But instead...today a Very Important Portal Opened and A Huge Fleet of (the good guys) Pleiadian Ships (Light Forces) came in and are here around the earth in cloak mode. Smile

We are one step closer to Disclosure...The Event...1st Contact...and more.

There has been a lot of activity behind the scenes in the last few days

The grid is down...and now it is safe for the good guys to come in.

This marks the beginning of good things to come.

The main aim of the Light Forces is to minimize suffering on the planet and to decrease the level of violence.

The amazing future we have been fighting for is real...and will happen.

Replicators...Free Energy...Interstellar Travel...The Golden Age...all this is awaiting us.

Trillions upon trillions of dollars are spent by the Cabal every year to give us the impression that nothing has changed and nothing every will.

When this Truman show falls apart, you will all be amazed.

Today on 11/11/11 there was a Putin - Trump meeting in Paris with members of the 'Surface Alliance' and 'Resistance Agents' present. (The Resistance Agents are Pleiadians)

Certain backdoor negotiations about the future of our planet will be taking place there. (you won't hear a peep about any of that on the news tonight)

Massive voter fraud will be uncovered in multiple locations across America.

A staggering amount of voting machines were impounded Monday night by the Trump Team.

While people are focused on the present issues with Trump and the left...these are just the outward events in the take down of the old paradigm and its corruption.

Soon we will discover who and what we really are...our true origin.

John McCain was allowed to take the little white pill that killed him.

The cancer story was a cover to protect his family from retribution.

Expect new elections for the vacant seats in DC after the guilty parties are arrested.

A record number have decided not to seek re election as Trump continues to drain the swamp.

You are going to be told what you really are...and that is not quite "HUMAN". (non of us are from here)

You are all quietly entering an Age of Wonders...where many things that were hidden will be revealed...and much history that was lost will be found again.

43 nations have been making Cabal arrests and have notified the Rothchilds...Rockefellers...Bushes & Clintons that if they try to cash in any bonds or fake debt instruments they will be killed.

The Chinese asked the US Military (Marines) to request Trump to make the necessary changes that would make America GESARA compliant.

The alternative to Trump 'draining the swamp' was a military attack on the cabal and significant destruction to expensive infrastructure.

The Smithsonian Institute was a prime cabal terrorist target to destroy our culture and its artifacts.

The ultimate goal of the Chimera Group Dark Extraterrestrials was the harvesting of the souls and resources here and the destruction of earth itself.

That is why the good E.T.'s (GFL - Galactic Federation of Light Forces) have been helping us.

The GFL are comprised of '100,000 off world races' who are all good guys. (regardless of what unhollywood would have you believe in their movies)

Trump has been correcting the flaws and corruption...retrieving stolen wealth for us and setting the stage for the termination of the cabal.

GESARA is the Global New Order with fairness to all.

Much in the news and alternative media was designed to hide what was really going on until it all was completed. (it is time)

Today 11/11/11 marks the opening of the window to go GESARA for all 208 nations on earth.

Expect an announcement from each nation as they become GESARA compliant and join together in prosperity and global peace forever.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum