Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
President of the Association of Iraqi private banks: Iraq does not build only his sons I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
President of the Association of Iraqi private banks: Iraq does not build only his sons I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
President of the Association of Iraqi private banks: Iraq does not build only his sons I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
President of the Association of Iraqi private banks: Iraq does not build only his sons I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
President of the Association of Iraqi private banks: Iraq does not build only his sons I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
President of the Association of Iraqi private banks: Iraq does not build only his sons I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
President of the Association of Iraqi private banks: Iraq does not build only his sons I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
President of the Association of Iraqi private banks: Iraq does not build only his sons I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
President of the Association of Iraqi private banks: Iraq does not build only his sons I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
President of the Association of Iraqi private banks: Iraq does not build only his sons I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
President of the Association of Iraqi private banks: Iraq does not build only his sons I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
President of the Association of Iraqi private banks: Iraq does not build only his sons I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
President of the Association of Iraqi private banks: Iraq does not build only his sons I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
President of the Association of Iraqi private banks: Iraq does not build only his sons I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
President of the Association of Iraqi private banks: Iraq does not build only his sons I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
President of the Association of Iraqi private banks: Iraq does not build only his sons I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
President of the Association of Iraqi private banks: Iraq does not build only his sons I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
President of the Association of Iraqi private banks: Iraq does not build only his sons I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
President of the Association of Iraqi private banks: Iraq does not build only his sons I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
President of the Association of Iraqi private banks: Iraq does not build only his sons I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

President of the Association of Iraqi private banks: Iraq does not build only his sons

Go down

President of the Association of Iraqi private banks: Iraq does not build only his sons Empty President of the Association of Iraqi private banks: Iraq does not build only his sons

Post by claud39 Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:57 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14343

President of the Association of Iraqi private banks: Iraq does not build only his sons

President of the Association of Iraqi private banks: Iraq does not build only his sons 11186

11/12/2018

Economy News Baghdad
The head of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, Wadih al-Hanalal, stressed the need to build a generation of young people capable of building their cities destroyed by terrorism, stressing the need for an attractive environment to invest in these cities.
He said during the conference "Emancipation of liberated areas" held on the sidelines of the Baghdad International Fair, and attended by "Economy News", "Iraq is built only by his sons," stressing the "need to build a generation capable of this construction."
He added that "to achieve the construction process must be provided jobs for them through loans and initiatives provided by the banking sector in Iraq," pointing to "the need to provide investment environment for investors in liberated areas and give priority to the firm companies as well as the elimination of bureaucratic procedures."
The governor of Anbar province, Ali al-Dulaimi, said that the damage to the governorate's infrastructure ranged from 80 to 90 percent, adding that efforts had been made to return a large part of the displaced within four months of liberation.
He stressed that the province does not know how much its share of the "Kuwait Conference", "counting on the completion of the government lineup," as he put it.
He added that Anbar province will witness the establishment of several projects in the next year, including the sewage project worth 140 billion dinars.
Meanwhile, the director of the municipality of Mosul, Engineer Abdul Qader Jbeil Khader Habo, that "Da'ash destroyed on the right side 12 thousand housing units, was destroyed Al-Shifa Medical Complex, which is similar to the city of medicine in Baghdad, in full." 
The financial adviser to the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, Samir Nusairi, said on the sidelines of the conference that "the destruction of the cities that he controlled calls for the need for many years of reconstruction," calling for "the need to take the government to the private sector to participate in the reconstruction process." 
He stressed that the banking sector is struggling through its banking services to facilitate the reconstruction of cities destroyed by Dahesh.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum