Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
BGG/Tom Sanders - Anyone Who Says the Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM is a FOOL!  11/9/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BGG/Tom Sanders - Anyone Who Says the Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM is a FOOL!  11/9/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
BGG/Tom Sanders - Anyone Who Says the Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM is a FOOL!  11/9/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BGG/Tom Sanders - Anyone Who Says the Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM is a FOOL!  11/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
BGG/Tom Sanders - Anyone Who Says the Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM is a FOOL!  11/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BGG/Tom Sanders - Anyone Who Says the Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM is a FOOL!  11/9/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BGG/Tom Sanders - Anyone Who Says the Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM is a FOOL!  11/9/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BGG/Tom Sanders - Anyone Who Says the Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM is a FOOL!  11/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BGG/Tom Sanders - Anyone Who Says the Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM is a FOOL!  11/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BGG/Tom Sanders - Anyone Who Says the Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM is a FOOL!  11/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BGG/Tom Sanders - Anyone Who Says the Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM is a FOOL!  11/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BGG/Tom Sanders - Anyone Who Says the Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM is a FOOL!  11/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BGG/Tom Sanders - Anyone Who Says the Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM is a FOOL!  11/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BGG/Tom Sanders - Anyone Who Says the Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM is a FOOL!  11/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BGG/Tom Sanders - Anyone Who Says the Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM is a FOOL!  11/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
BGG/Tom Sanders - Anyone Who Says the Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM is a FOOL!  11/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
BGG/Tom Sanders - Anyone Who Says the Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM is a FOOL!  11/9/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
BGG/Tom Sanders - Anyone Who Says the Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM is a FOOL!  11/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
BGG/Tom Sanders - Anyone Who Says the Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM is a FOOL!  11/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
BGG/Tom Sanders - Anyone Who Says the Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM is a FOOL!  11/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

BGG/Tom Sanders - Anyone Who Says the Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM is a FOOL! 11/9/18

5 posters

Go down

BGG/Tom Sanders - Anyone Who Says the Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM is a FOOL!  11/9/18 Empty BGG/Tom Sanders - Anyone Who Says the Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM is a FOOL! 11/9/18

Post by Ssmith Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:49 am

Flashback – The Iraqi Dinar is the official currency of a COUNTRY.

Posted on November 10, 2018 by BGG

BGG/Tom Sanders - Anyone Who Says the Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM is a FOOL!  11/9/18 Flashback1

BGG ~ For any bank, banker, lawmaker, adviser or official (of any kind) to make the statement “the Dinar is a scam” is JUST as foolish as ANY of the internet BLOWHARD “Gurus”.

The Iraqi Dinar is the official currency of a COUNTRY. Numerous times I have pointed to SIGIR Report as guidance – see highlights on page 84 (page 94 in the PDF document format, it’s actually page 84 of the hard-copy) of the quarterly SIGIR report to THE US CONGRESS dated April of 2012…

THIS REPORT WAS SENT TO CONGRESS IN MAY of 2012. IT PLAINLY SHOWS IN THIS REPORT THEY EXPECTED THE DINAR TO BE VALUED AT AROUND A DOLLAR IN 2013.

BGG/Tom Sanders - Anyone Who Says the Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM is a FOOL!  11/9/18 SIGIR

BGG ~ This is a screen shot from the “Special Inspector General for Iraq Reconstruction” – Apr 2012, quarterly report to Congress. For ANY member of our Government to say they have no idea what is going on here – means they simply haven’t read some very basic documents presented them.

I have often pointed out this is a highly speculative investment. We are, in no way, guaranteed anything. However, this SIGIR report gives us some VERY valuable insights…

1) This was information given to the US CONGRESS on a quarterly basis… I find it hard to believe such an information source would intentionally mislead Congress. They tend to frown on such behavior. This goes directly to the validity of this venture – against all advice from Wells Fargo or other such naysayers.

2) It points out there had been a legitimate “plan” – or time frame in motion… having been projected to be done in 2013. What the current time frame is now, or what the current plan is – hard to say.

3) It gives us an idea as to who is was charge…the CoM – or Council of Ministers. Who do they answer to?? Maliki, at that point. Period. Historically – he had been a “weak Dinar” policy advocate. Are they likely to now push this forward?

Make note, Mahdi is an actual economist and was one of the Vice Presidents of Iraq from 2005 to 2011. He formerly served as the Finance Minister in the Interim government and Oil Minister from 2014 to 2016 (Wikipedia sourced).

There has been a flurry of references to this same aforementioned “project” recently in various news articles.

4) Though no guarantee of a future plan they wind up engaging – this report pointed out an increase in value that would have taken the Dinar from “one-tenth of a cent” to a value “of slightly less than $1″…

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

BGG/Tom Sanders - Anyone Who Says the Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM is a FOOL!  11/9/18 Empty Re: BGG/Tom Sanders - Anyone Who Says the Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM is a FOOL! 11/9/18

Post by Ethel Biscuit Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:32 am

would have taken the Dinar from “one-tenth of a cent” to a value “of slightly less than $1″…

Yes, but would have done so by redenominating (=removing three zeroes) and issuing new currency notes.

This man is a moron.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

BGG/Tom Sanders - Anyone Who Says the Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM is a FOOL!  11/9/18 Empty Re: BGG/Tom Sanders - Anyone Who Says the Iraqi Dinar is a SCAM is a FOOL! 11/9/18

Post by Sam I Am Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:49 pm

1. For the 101st time, nobody is saying that the dinar itself is a scam. We all acknowledge that it's a legitimate currency. BGG is making a straw man argument here. The scam is the misrepresentation of its potential as an investment. Nobody has ever gotten rich from a revaluation. The largest revaluation in history was 35% and it took 8 years to do that.
2. Ethel is right. The SIGIR report was referring to the fact that the IQD would be replaced by a new currency worth 1000 times as much with 1/1000 of the amount in circulation - a LOP.
3. No, you haven't always called this a highly speculative investment. In fact, here's what you said in 2011:

3-18-2011 – RV will happen on Sunday 3-20th with 100% Certainty.—source
https://iraqcurrencywatch.com/whatd-i-say-part-1/

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jwflatt Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:35 pm

BGG the Liar" Guaranteed" a revalue in June or July of 2011 or 2012. This makes 6-7 years that he has lied to anyone that listens.

jwflatt
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Zig Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:02 am

jwflatt wrote:BGG the Liar" Guaranteed" a revalue in June or July of 2011 or 2012. This makes 6-7 years that he has lied to anyone that listens.
 Hi there...miss you at the other chat...So are you now among those who think the RV scenario is a scam?...Are you turning into another Sam and Nash??... omg .....LOL....Kidding...I am pessimistic but have not completely given up YET....Maybe someday I will apply to be a GURU HUNTER.... Twisted Evil ....lol....hope to see you again at the other place posting....
Zig
Zig
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

https://my.cbox.ws/ZIGPLACE

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum