Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 11/9/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: RayRat/Tony Call Notes 11/9/18   Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:42 am

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff notes by Sunny)

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY

Ray: . . .No updates so I guess we’ll start where we left off . . .

Tony:   Goooooooooood Morning, TNT!   We are still here, right where we don’t want to be.

As you know have a situation going on.  Going to do a short call today.  An hour or less.

All we know right now is they have not taken the vote on the ministers, even though they have said they are ready to vote.  An issue with the Interior Minister of who Iran and Sadr want to go in there.  Sadr has veto power.  As of yesterday they were still trying to convince them to take the one name they wanted.  Sadr doesn’t want him.

Minister’s of Interior and Defense are the two biggest issues right now.  We will see what happens on Sunday.  Still saying they will vote on all 8 when they do.

Iraq put out a budget that we could see.  It was in billions of dinars and billions of dollars.  The article they put out was in   At the numbers they put out it was .83 cents to 1 dinar.  Maybe they are putting it out at what it will be when they make the announcement.  On Wednesday our guy told us it was 1:1.  Here’s the difference.  He’s high up where they print the documents.  On the streets it is not 1:1, but it is 1:1 on paperwork they are preparing.  We are not supposed to see . . . but he’s telling me it’s already there.

Has not hit the street yet.  Make an announcement this week or maybe they won’t but it’s already there.  Either they put the article out by mistake or they did because it’s Friday . . . and everyone will know anyway.

I know everybody thinks the 12th is a big day.   The 12th, the 12th, the 12th.  China to RV their currency on the 12th.  We’ll see, never heard of a country giving that much notice.   The window was actually Sunday but maybe extended to Tuesday.  We’ll have to wait for Sunday to see if they actually take the vote this time.  We don’t need it but they’ve done everything else.

CURRENT WINDOW:  Tony:   Banks are on alert! . . . The banks still have the money that was delivered to them approximately 10 days ago. . . From Sunday  on we can look for it to go.

Tony:  Do not have word the time frame has been extended.  If we get it as a fact that’s it’s extended we will put it out.  I do know they are on alert!

IRAQ:

Budget:  Figures used in the budget were in the billions in both Dinar and USD.  Rate used in the budget is .83 cents.  Rate coming from contact in the GOI printing division for Iraq is 1:1.  Tony:  On the streets it is not 1:1, but it is 1:1 on paperwork they are preparing.  We are not supposed to see . . . but he’s telling me it’s already there.   Has not hit the street yet.  Make an announcement this week or maybe they won’t but it’s already there.  Either they put the article out by mistake or they did because it’s Friday . . . and everyone will know anyway.

Parliament:  Next vote for the remaining ministers is to be on Sunday, the 11th.  No agreement on the Minister’s of Interior and Defense.   Sadr has veto power and has said no vote until they change the name of the Minister of Interior candidate.

HCL payments not made yet.

INTERNATIONAL:

Iran has been removed from the International Swift banking system.  Closing down avenues for Iran to have financial access.   Tony:  The sanctions will be on for weeks if not years.

China has announced they will revalue the Yuan on Nov 12th.   Tony: We’ll see. Never heard of a country giving that much notice. . .China is not in the first basket. . . they can RV their currency at any time and not based on the value of the Iraq Dinar currency.

Currencies:  No rate updates.   Rates not showing on the front screens.  Still there on hold.

UNITED STATES:     Sunday, Nov. 11th is Veterans Day.   Thank you Veterans!

Banks: ON ALERT!  STILL HAVE THE MONEY THAT WAS DELIVERED DAYS AGO for this transaction!   Tony said it has been scheduled several times in the past for a Friday evening or early on a Sunday morning.   Tony:  Those were the optimum times.   Didn’t want to start it on Monday. Wednesday and Thursday are international banking days.  Monday is the 12th, it could happen Tuesday. . . each bank has their own people and had to sign affidavits they did not have any of the currency and would not purchase any.

UST: Tony has no recent news/information from his UST connection.

Taxes:   No change in the previous information that it will be a non-taxable event.

800 #’s:  No release of the numbers or information regarding their release.

Tony:  Only one time while I was doing the call did I get a call from my CIA guy in Africa and he says, “Stop whatever your doing.”  He said he was getting calls from Washington telling him to have Tony “Stop, what he was doing.”  Only a few times in the middle of an actual call have I received a call.

EXCHANGING:

ZIM Information:  Tony said they are discussing in Washington about the ZIM – He gave no more details.  He did not confirm nor deny it would still be in this first basket.

Q & A: Callers

1. – People are going through hard times.  We are at our breaking point.  Why not turn those exchange centers into loan centers using our currency as collateral?  Tony:   The worse thing you can do is get rid of your currency.  DO NOT DO THAT!  . . . They would have to loan to every one.  They can’t discriminate.  Privately I know people who have used it as collateral to get automobiles and to get loans.  They did that at banks and locations they also had relations with or people who had dinar.  Can’t do that for everybody.

I know people are going through something.  I’ve been through something.  Giving up your currency is the worst thing you can do.  The only way we win is to be there at the end.  You win by keeping your currency and living the best life you can lead from then on.  Everything begins with keep your currency.

CLOSING STATEMENTS:

Tony . . . Okay guys, we really want to do this.  I’m going to tell you that Ray is at the hospital with my father right now and we are still doing this, because it’s Friday and we know stuff is going on and people want information.  He was willing to do this.  Just want you to know why we are cutting this short.

Sunday should be a big deal one way or another.   That is where the bank window is at; supposed to close their GOI and solve 140 at the same time.  vote for their GOI; banks are on alert, we can’t beat that.  Looking at screens with holes on them, can’t beat that. Iraq is saying they are going to finalize everything we have been waiting for since April so we can’t beat that.   We just have to see if it happens.  If it does we’re golden.

From Sunday on we can look for it to go.  I think we are in a great place.  This is almost over. Everyone is saying it’s over at the upper levels;  1:1 right now; going to see it in the coming days.  This thing is moving.

Everything is positive.  Go out enjoy your day, your weekend and let’s see what happens.

Ray . . .(played “I Believe.”)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 11/9/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-