Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Saleh starts from Kuwait tomorrow tour of the Gulf I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Saleh starts from Kuwait tomorrow tour of the Gulf I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Saleh starts from Kuwait tomorrow tour of the Gulf I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Saleh starts from Kuwait tomorrow tour of the Gulf I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Saleh starts from Kuwait tomorrow tour of the Gulf I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Saleh starts from Kuwait tomorrow tour of the Gulf I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Saleh starts from Kuwait tomorrow tour of the Gulf I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Saleh starts from Kuwait tomorrow tour of the Gulf I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Saleh starts from Kuwait tomorrow tour of the Gulf I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Saleh starts from Kuwait tomorrow tour of the Gulf I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Saleh starts from Kuwait tomorrow tour of the Gulf I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Saleh starts from Kuwait tomorrow tour of the Gulf I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Saleh starts from Kuwait tomorrow tour of the Gulf I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Saleh starts from Kuwait tomorrow tour of the Gulf I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Saleh starts from Kuwait tomorrow tour of the Gulf I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Saleh starts from Kuwait tomorrow tour of the Gulf I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Saleh starts from Kuwait tomorrow tour of the Gulf I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Saleh starts from Kuwait tomorrow tour of the Gulf I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Saleh starts from Kuwait tomorrow tour of the Gulf I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Saleh starts from Kuwait tomorrow tour of the Gulf I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Saleh starts from Kuwait tomorrow tour of the Gulf

Go down

Saleh starts from Kuwait tomorrow tour of the Gulf Empty Saleh starts from Kuwait tomorrow tour of the Gulf

Post by claud39 Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:43 am

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=78863

[ltr]Saleh starts from Kuwait tomorrow tour of the Gulf[/ltr]

2018/11/10

Saleh starts from Kuwait tomorrow tour of the Gulf Story_img_5be6beecab18a

[ltr][Ayna-Baghdad] 
President of the Republic Barham Salih will start a Gulf tour this morning, the first since taking office, in response to official invitations addressed to the President of the leaders and leaders of a number of Gulf countries.
[/ltr]

[ltr]"President Barham Saleh will inaugurate his tour from the State of Kuwait at the invitation of His Highness the Amir of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Sabah. The visit is scheduled to include several files, The most important of which is the study of bilateral relations and ways to develop them between the two countries. " 
"The visit of the president of the Gulf states to the United Arab Emirates, as well as a number of neighboring countries." 
"Saleh's tour is aimed at seeking Iraq's best relations with its Arab and Gulf depth and cooperating with its brothers in establishing good-neighborliness, economic and development integration and common cultural advancement to serve the people of the region and promote international cooperation," the statement said. 
[/ltr]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Saleh starts from Kuwait tomorrow tour of the Gulf Empty Re: Saleh starts from Kuwait tomorrow tour of the Gulf

Post by claud39 Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:03 am

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storytopic=36&storyid=179680

[ltr]The Amir of Kuwait assured the President of the Republic of his country's readiness to stand by Iraq in the reconstruction[/ltr]

2018/11/11 14:20

Saleh starts from Kuwait tomorrow tour of the Gulf Story_img_5be81239301bc

[ltr](Baghdad: Al-Furat News) The Emir of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Sabah stressed his country's readiness to stand by Iraq in the reconstruction.[/ltr]
[ltr]"The Amir of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Sabah received on Sunday President Barham Salih, who is visiting Kuwait as the first station in his Gulf tour which he started today," a presidential statement received by Al-Furat News news agency said. 
"The Prince renewed his congratulations on the occasion of his assumption of the post of President of the Republic, expressing his full confidence in his sovereignty in the development of relations between the two countries. 
"The State of Kuwait will spare no effort to help Iraq and stand by its side in the reconstruction phase after the elimination of terrorist gangs," he said. 
For his part, President Barham Saleh stressed the "depth of relations between the two brotherly countries which have become a model in the region," adding that the opening of his Gulf tour from Kuwait is a message in itself to prove the importance of relations between the two brotherly countries. He also called for the need for Iraq and Kuwait is a unified position in international and regional forums, because of the similarities of conditions and interests of the two brotherly peoples. " 
He pointed out that "the two countries should unite together to achieve full stability in the region in order to provide job opportunities for youth and reconstruction, noting that the peoples of the region have suffered greatly from the effects of the dispute and the need to look for the future and work on it." "We are determined to overcome the effects of the past, look forward to the future and focus on our common interests," he said. 
"The importance of the two countries to have common areas on the financial and investment levels," he said, calling for the establishment of new transport routes and railways for the end of economic and cultural relations between the two countries and the two brotherly peoples. 
Saleh reiterated his full solidarity with the leadership, government and people of Kuwait in the crisis of floods, stressing that "Iraq shows readiness at the public and official levels with the help of the sisterly State of Kuwait in overcoming the crisis." 
The President of the Republic pointed out that "his visit to the State of Kuwait will see the delivery of a batch of Kuwaiti property and materials in the coffers of the Iraqi Foreign Ministry, provided that the rest of the property in subsequent installments." [/ltr]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Saleh starts from Kuwait tomorrow tour of the Gulf Empty Re: Saleh starts from Kuwait tomorrow tour of the Gulf

Post by claud39 Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:14 am

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storytopic=36&storyid=179675

[ltr]Saleh and Amir of Kuwait discuss ways to improve joint cooperation between the two countries[/ltr]

2018/11/11 13:29

Saleh starts from Kuwait tomorrow tour of the Gulf Story_img_5be80fdf7ee72

[ltr](Baghdad: Al-Furat News) President Barham Saleh discussed with the Amir of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah ways to improve joint cooperation between the two countries.[/ltr]

[ltr]"The Amir of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah received at Baran Palace today Barham Saleh, President of the Republic of Iraq and the official delegation accompanying the President on the occasion of his official visit to the country," the Kuwaiti media reported. 
The official talks were held between the two sides. The Kuwaiti side was headed by the Amir of Kuwait, Sheikh Jaber Al-Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah, the Prime Minister of Kuwait and senior officials of the State, and the Iraqi side Barham Salih, President of the Republic and senior officials of the Iraqi government. 
The Minister of Amiri Diwan Affairs Sheikh Ali Jarrah Al-Sabah said that the talks dealt with the bilateral relations linking the State of Kuwait with the brotherly Republic of Iraq and its development and the continuous endeavor to upgrade the frameworks of joint cooperation in various fields to the wider horizons between the two countries and the two brotherly peoples and ways to support the security and stability of Iraq to achieve unity and territorial integrity. Efforts to combat terrorism and eliminate it also included discussing issues of common concern and the latest developments on the regional and international arenas. 
This was a friendly atmosphere in the spirit of brotherhood characterized by the relationship and mutual desire for greater cooperation and coordination at all levels [/ltr]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:24 am

https://arabic.sputniknews.com/arab_world/201811111036677793-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%BA%D8%B2%D9%88/

[size=42]President of Iraq: We have prepared some of the assets of the Kuwaiti Amiri Diwan, which were stolen during the invasion[/size]

16:39 11.11.2018

Saleh starts from Kuwait tomorrow tour of the Gulf 1035761306

Iraqi President Barham Salih announced that his country had returned some property of the Kuwaiti Emiri Diwan, which was stolen during the invasion.
"We have prepared some of the assets of the Kuwaiti Amiri Diwan that were stolen during the invasion, which is a message that means Iraq's insistence on restoring the right to its owners," the Iraqi news agency quoted Reuters as saying.
He also spoke in favor of Basra , saying , "We are in the process of discussions on the law gives Basra legal powers to be an economic development zone."

In a separate context, the president said, "We are not in the mediation between Iran and America and do not want to enter into the axes and our interest to be Iraq first."
"Talks with the United States and the special conditions of his country regarding the sanctions against Iran must be taken into account," he said, adding: "We do not want Iraq to bear US sanctions on Iran."
On Sunday, Iraqi President Barham Salih visited Kuwait as part of a Gulf tour in response to official invitations from leaders and leaders of several Gulf Arab states.

"The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, begins today a Gulf tour, the first since he took office, in response to official invitations addressed to the President of the leaders and leaders of a number of Gulf countries."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:50 pm

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storytopic=36&storyid=179712

[ltr]Kuwaiti Trade Minister: Our companies will contribute more in the Iraqi market[/ltr]

2018/11/11

Saleh starts from Kuwait tomorrow tour of the Gulf Story_img_5be8617a9cc44

[ltr](Baghdad: Al-Furat News) The Kuwaiti Minister of Trade Khalid Al-Roudhan to President Barham Saleh Kuwaiti companies seek to contribute to the Iraqi market at a higher rate. [/ltr]
[ltr]A presidential statement, received by the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it, "Saleh received at his residence in Kuwait on Sunday evening, Rawdan," praising "the trade cooperation between the two brotherly countries." 
He called on the President of the Republic during the meeting to "upgrade it to the highest levels through the activation of the trade agreement between Iraq and Kuwait." 
For his part, Al-Roudhan said "Kuwaiti companies seek to contribute to the Iraqi market at a higher rate," stressing "the need to raise the level of investment and trade and economic exchange between the two countries, and in the interests of their peoples." [/ltr]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:43 pm

http://alwatan.kuwait.tt/articledetails.aspx?id=575971

To facilitate visits between citizens of both countries and facilitate the movement of capital
[size=30]Railway between Kuwait and Iraq[/size]

2018/11/11

Saleh starts from Kuwait tomorrow tour of the Gulf 600064_e

Iraqi President Barham Salih expressed his hope on Sunday that the new Iraqi government can achieve the many aspirations of the Iraqi people, stressing at the same time that things in his country are improving steadily and promising a better future. 
Saleh said in an interview with the editors of Kuwaiti newspapers on the occasion of his visit to the country, "Our situation in Iraq develops for the best and inspire hope .. There is a state of expectations of the citizens to achieve real progress of their situation .. This increases the burden on the new Iraqi government, which must be At the good of its citizens. " 
He stressed the need for internal reform and the completion of a modern and safe state with its people, saying that "this is achieved by a strong Iraqi will and support brothers and friends in the region."
He added that "our choice of Kuwait as the first stop of our tour is a message of Kuwait's importance in the hearts of Iraqis and a great moral and political consideration for us. We count very much on His Highness the Amir of Kuwait and the leadership and people of Kuwait." 
"We share a painful past in many respects, but our history is full of ties and good relations, and we expect a much better future than the previous ones based on strengthening these ties," he said. "Our destiny is one and we are the sons of this nation. 
On the impact of the Iraq Reconstruction Forum hosted by Kuwait on the formulation of Iraqi foreign policy, the Iraqi president thanked Kuwait for hosting the forum, stressing Iraq's keenness to follow the results of the forum to turn promises into actual achievements.
"The forum was successful and came out with international commitments to support Iraq, which is looking to strengthen its relations with its Arab environment, especially the Gulf, for considerations to improve its economic, security and political situation," he said. 
He explained that the whole region is in a state of tension and mobility and sparring and that many regions in the world lived such a situation and then turned into safe areas stable as a result of the construction of a system of integrated economic interests in common. 
He pointed out that the Gulf region has innumerable virtues in addition to wise minds that are aware of the importance of dealing with important benefits. 
"Iraq is an important country with its geographical location. In my estimation, the region's economy will not be balanced without a strong return to Iraq, given its large economic and oil reserves, and Iraq can not ignore the region," he said.
Saleh said that Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi attaches great importance to this matter in order to achieve important economic integration of the countries of the region. 
He said that his talks with HH the Emir of Kuwait on Sunday touched on ways to establish railways between the two countries and the industrial, commercial and economic fields in order to facilitate visits between the citizens of both countries and facilitate the movement of capital. 
He stressed that Iraq seeks to be a pivotal player in rearranging the region and creating a stable security system based on historical ties and common economic interests. 
On the future of economic and trade cooperation with Iran after the imposition of the US sanctions, Saleh said, "Iran is an important neighbor of Iraq and we have historical, cultural and social ties. It has not been easy in the past. There is a great challenge for us to overcome the past and move towards a new stage and a stable relationship between two neighboring countries based on respect. Sovereignty and common interest ".
"We do not want any harm that harms the Iranian people and we are in a genuine dialogue with Washington to take into consideration the specificity of Iraq. We do not want Iraq to be burdened with sanctions and sanctions," Saleh said. 
He stressed that Iraq wants to move towards the stage of reconstruction and this is achieved by adopting the Iraqi interest first starting point to deal with this file and take into account the privacy of the relationship with Iran. 
He added that "Iraq and Kuwait are seeking to end the outstanding issues between them as a result of the regime of former Saddam Hussein, who was a scourge in his life and death for us and you .. My hope from the brothers in Kuwait to proceed as the Prince wishes to a new stage away from the political debate there are bigger issues And the most important waiting for us and expect from the brothers in Kuwait all the understanding and good for the new Iraq, which seeks to be in harmony and brotherhood and unite with our brothers in Kuwait. "
"We attach importance to our relationship with Saudi Arabia and the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman bin Abdul Aziz spoke to me by telephone after I was elected president of Iraq," he said. 
"Iraq and Saudi Arabia share common ties and great interests in the region and hope that we will be able to turn the common will into a real program of action that will restore stability to the region," he said. 
Regarding some of the urban projects executed by Kuwait near the common border, Saleh said that Iraq also has very ambitious projects in Basra as well as in the Gulf ahead of them .. These projects, unless integrated with each other and based on a larger vision may not end to the desired benefit of all parties .
He pointed out that "we are in the process of strengthening the contexts of understandings shared between Iraq and Kuwait, it is in our interest and the interest of Kuwait that there is coordination on these issues so that investments in northern Kuwait useful because we are optimistic any urban work and any action that will promote the economies of the region."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:24 pm

http://www.almirbad.com/news/view.aspx?cdate=12112018&id=9f18aa59-64d2-4f28-9663-4b2ae602fb3f

Deputy warns of linking Iraq to Kuwait Skakia, and confirms to the Murad: The project will kill the port of Faw

Monday 12 November 2018 

Saleh starts from Kuwait tomorrow tour of the Gulf Thumbs_b_c_87ba9bfd52c6d58d95cf3b7bfaaa4513%20(1)

MP Muhafir al-Fadl, the Alliance of the Suraon and Al-Mundawi faction, warned that the construction of a railway linking Iraq to Kuwait would be "killing" the port of Faw and ending its economic feasibility.
Al-Fadhl said in a special statement to Al-Marabad that although we stand with the sisterly state of Kuwait and sympathize with it especially in the course of the rains, it completely rejects linking the Kuwaiti neighbor to Iraq through the railway project which will directly benefit the port of Mubarak and other Kuwaiti ports. The port of Faw, which is scheduled to connect the ports of Iraq via the railway line in Europe through Turkey, adding that it is necessary to be pushed towards the activation of the port of Faw because of its significant economic returns on Iraq and Basra in particular, No significant financial revenue, rather than killing the project across the railway link with Kuwait, he said.
It is noteworthy that the President of the Republic of Iraq, Barham Saleh, during his ongoing visit to Kuwait called for work on the establishment of new transport lines and railways in order to settle economic and cultural relations between the two countries and the two brotherly peoples.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:57 am

https://www.almaalomah.com/2018/11/13/363874/

Fayez: Linking the rail with Kuwait will make the world to dispense with the Iraqi ports

12:21 - 13/11/2018

Saleh starts from Kuwait tomorrow tour of the Gulf %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B2-696x435

Information / Baghdad ..
The deputy of the province of Basra, Amer al-Fayez, Tuesday, that the rail link with Kuwait will make the world to dispense with the Iraqi ports, noting that the port of Mubarak can not work without a Kuwaiti road.
Al-Fayez said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the issue of rail links raised during the visit of President Barham Saleh to the State of Kuwait carries serious repercussions on the Iraqi ports," pointing out that "the rail link will facilitate the establishment of the Mubarak port of Kuwait."
Al-Fayez added that "the rail link would affect the activity of Iraqi ports because the world will dispense with the Iraqi ports and only the Kuwaiti ports," stressing that "the port of Mubarak is not completed only by the rail link."
The former Minister of Transport Amer Abdul-Jabbar said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah on Monday that President Barham Salih talked about linking the railways with Kuwait "is not successful". He called for exploiting the matter to retrieve the naval base and the oilfields of the Safwan farms. Ending / 25
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum