Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Mountain Goat 11/9/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Mountain Goat 11/9/18   Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:35 pm

November 9, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

So once again these idiot intel gurus make a BIG deal about another Iraqi budget and use it for their intel. They tell you it comes out to now .83 cents per dinar. Really? Come’on folks we hear this same old, same old shit every year for every budget. Please let it go! This is not any indication of the revaluation and will never show it.

These idiot gurus keep telling you around this .83 cent USD mark per dinar because this is about what I have been telling you in my “project to delete the zeros” and how it will first get revalued in-country within Iraq (not yet on the currency exchanges). Then up to 2-4 weeks later, once it is stable in Iraq and no hyper-inflation situations arise (checked for inflation), the CBI then intends to unleash the dinar on the international markets, thus requesting the reinstatement.

So far they get to a certain point and the project keeps getting put on hold or stalled. So recently we heard that there was the largest busting up of a counterfeit ring within Iraq. See article from Iraq below.

This is all good news. They charlatan have learned to print the older issues of the smaller categories notes and we know they need to break up these rings of counterfeiters prior to the RV. As I told everyone this is why the CBI recently came out the newer, more secure notes of the smaller categories (250,500 and 1,000). This has been part of the hold up too. Remember there are still older notes of the smaller categories floating around and so they blend in with the counterfeit notes. Get it?

Many of you might now say – “Oh -but Mnt Goat, you are have been telling us this was the cabal and the deep state holding it up”. Yes, but I also told you this is multi-facet and there are many parts to it. Seems everyone always wants to simplify this and pin it down to one event or one issue to solve. This is NOT the case. This is VERY big and complex.

So, the CBI needs to get to the reinstatement part and get to a point AGAIN when they can request permission to reinstate. But this is not the final end.

Once the permission is given, the CBI then can begin the launch the smaller, smaller category notes (5,10,25,etc) and work their way up to the .83 cents (approx). But as I told you they get the permission and then it is pulled away once they move ahead again. This is an obstacle but remember they also have to proceed with the process first and it is not as simple as getting permission and then the RV appears. There is a process in between.

Be patient!

More news….

SWIFT WILL DISCONNECT SOME IRANIAN BANKS

Okay so here we go. We are now into the ramped up US sanction timeframe. A place I had hoped we would never enter. But we are here. So let’s not even think of an RV until at least EARLY 2019. I did not just give a date and I did say “even think of an RV until then”.. Oh – TNT Tony the fat liar. Did you hear me?

PARIS (Reuters) - SWIFT will disconnect some Iranian banks this weekend, the Belgium-based financial messaging service’s chief executive Gottfried Leibbrandt said on Friday, adding it was regrettable.

SWIFT said earlier this week that it would suspend the access of some Iranian banks “in the interest of the stability and integrity of the global financial system”.

SWIFT made no mention at the time of U.S. sanctions as the reason for the decision, which likely reflects the fact that it is caught between conflicting regulatory demands.

More news….

WILL THE DROPPING OIL PRICES EFFECT THE DINAR REVALUATION PROCESS?

U.S. oil prices are in a "ferocious" bear market, and crude could fall to as low as $40 per barrel. Will this affect the RV, if true?

This is of course speculation and if the market will again take a dive or go up since the predictions the last couple months were over $100 a barrel by the end of the year. This was due to the lack of Iranian oil and the gap involved in filling the market needs. So how did it all of sudden change from $100 rise to $40 lows?

This sounds real fishy to me and someone is playing a game here with speculation. The reason for the drop is not mentioned in any article.

But what we do know for sure is oil must be high for the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar process/ I have already many times explained to you why and so yet another reason why I have moved on to 2019 for a timeframe (beside what the CBI previously told me to expect).

More news….

Revealed political sources close to Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, on Thursday, the intention to submit the last candidates vacant ministries to parliament in 'one basket' of 8 remaining to vote by members of the House of Representatives.

The sources said that 'Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi wants to submit the names of candidates of his ministries vacant to vote within the House of Representatives with one basket until they are voted on and give them confidence by Parliament.'

This is witnessing the Iraqi political arena declared conflict between the political blocs regarding the remaining ministries in the government of Abdul-Mahdi, where some blocks seek to acquire them by imposing their candidates on Abdul Mahdi to hand over the ministries they want under their authority.

We have been told earlier that parliament expects to vote on these remaining ministers in Saturday’s session 11/10. There are some disputes still on a couple of the candidates as the Maliki and his gang try to impose these candidates upon Mahdi.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

THE SCANDAL OF THE CENTRAL BANK, WHICH IS PREOCCUPIED WITH THE NAME OF ITS CURRENCY

Baghdad: The Central Bank of Iraq will be exposed to a "scandal" caused by the exploitation of its daily foreign currency auction and preoccupation with the crisis of writing the name of the acting governor Ali Aliak on the latest edition of the Iraqi currency of the small category.

"THE BANK BOUGHT THE DOLLAR FROM THE CURRENCY AUCTION IN THE NAME OF NEARLY 438 CUSTOMERS," said the owner of the office of Siravh, and only said his name first {Muhammad} told the {Euphrates News} about the file of the Bank of Baghdad and buy the currency auction through customers, 10 - 2011 bought 100 billion Iraqi dinars and around the outside of $ 232 million, or nearly 3 times how so? ".

He added, "Akstvna at the end of 2015 and 2016 we found the names of our companies amounts ridiculous, and we went to the Tax Authority and went to the bank and refused to provide us with information and we went to the Central Bank and the other refused to do so."

"There is a lot that does not know that his name has been used to auction the foreign currency of the central bank," he said.

For his part, said economic expert Abdul Rahman Mashhadani told the {Euphrates News} "This subject and has documents on other banks in cooperation with tourism companies through the photocopy of the passport and the withdrawal of $ 5,000 on the name of the owner of the passport does not know," noting that "the Central Bank dealt with this subject Imposing a $ 20 penalty on $ 100? ".

"He has documents on the settlement of these things and the huge sums of up to 400 to 500 million US dollars and we have the Central Bank's book with the Bank of Baghdad and there are many banks working in the same manner and part of the money laundering work outside Iraq."

"The role of this window and the organization of its work should have been scaled down, but the currency auction is open on a weekly basis. IT DOES NOT SERVE THE IRAQI CURRENCY," he said.

Al-Mashhadani pointed out that "the liquidation of this matter to the owners of companies is not easy and people who review the tax departments was better to sue them against these banks being part of the fraud and more fraud."

(Mnt Goat – I really like this article because it is sarcastic in many ways. It is telling the CBI that they put the effort in the wrong direction for currency reform. Instead the effort should be in the value and deleting the zeros. So this is more pressure from more sources to get this project done. What the hell are they waiting for?)

PM MAHDI THE NEED TO FIND EQUITABLE SOLUTIONS TO THE ISSUE OF ARTICLE 140

(Mnt Goat – Here we sit in November 2018 with no RV and no Article 140. Coincidental? Like I told you many times I heard that Article 140 was needed to reinstate the currency. Is this my guess or opinion? NO! I am telling you this because I showed you a couple articles in the past from Kurdistan and the GOI on this issue. Am I lying to you? NO! I only bring what I get from Iraq and this is what was told us. Remember? Funny how memories are short. Then later they dispute these issues ever exist. Well I don’t and I remember. So why do they bring up this issue again and again – read my lips – BECAUSE IT IS IMPORTANT FOR THE PROGRESS OF IRAQ!)

The Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, on Tuesday, the need to find equitable solutions to the issue of Article 140 in the Iraqi Constitution and the budget of the Kurdistan Region.

Abdul Mahdi said during the weekly conference, "We will discuss the issue of Article 140 and the budget of the Kurdistan Region," asserting "I can not make a final decision."

He added that "the House of Representatives and the Council of Ministers and the concerned parties will discuss the subject," noting that "the committee formed to discuss the issue of the budget will discuss this issue with the House of Representatives."

Abdul Mahdi stressed that "it is the duty of all to reach an agreement and financial and legal justifications for the fairness of all provinces and all the people of Iraq."

CNBC: OIL DROPS FOR A 10TH DAY, A RECORD LOSING STREAK

(11/9/18)

U.S. crude prices fell for a 10th consecutive session on Friday, sinking U.S. crude futures deeper into bear market territory and wiping out the benchmark's gains for the year.

The 10-day decline is the longest losing streak on record for U.S. crude, according to FactSet data going back to November 1984.

Crude futures are poised for their fifth straight week of losses as growing output from key producers and a deteriorating outlook for oil demand deepen a sell-off spurred by October's broader market sell-off. The drop marks a stunning reversal from last month, when oil prices hit nearly four-year highs as the market braced for potential shortages once U.S. sanctions on Iran, OPEC's third biggest oil producer, snapped back into place.

"The market's not tight. I think there are windows where you could perceive it to be tight, and I think the markets got caught into that," Christyan Malek, head of EMEA oil and gas research at J.P. Morgan told CNBC on Friday. "The reality is that we're still in a world where we're overproducing and we've got surplus."

CNBC: CRAMER PREDICTS OIL PRICES AS LOW AS $40 A BARREL AS US CRUDE FALLS INTO BEAR MARKET

(11/8/18)

U.S. oil prices are in a "ferocious" bear market, and crude could fall to as low as $40 per barrel, CNBC's Jim Cramer said on Thursday. "Oil is collapsing guys. It's collapsing," Cramer said on "Squawk on the Street."Asked if prices could fall to $50 per barrel, Cramer said, "I could make a case for the $40s here. I'm not kidding."

The "Mad Money" host did not provide a timeline for his case.

Oil was lingering near multi-month lowson Thursday morning, with the American benchmark West Texas Intermediate crudedropping to around $61 per barrel.

Record U.S. crude production and signals from Iraq, Abu Dhabi, and Indonesia that output will grow more quickly than expected in 2019 were pressuring crude prices. "Demand is slowing for oil and we're pumping like mad," Cramer said Thursday.

Oil demand is still expected to rise next year, but forecasters now expect less robust growth in global oil consumption due to economic concerns fueled by trade tensions and currency weakness in emerging markets.

Cramer said on Monday rosy outlooks from major oil companies Exxon Mobil, Chevron and BP do not reflect the economic reality. He said investors betting on those companies may be making a "bad call."

That same day President Donald Trump announced that the U.S. would once again impose sanctions on Iran's energy sector.

"You'd think that the price of oil would be soaring," following news of the sanctions, Cramer said at the time. "But instead it actually closed down on the day."

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mountain Goat 11/9/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-