Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
America has given Iraq 45 days to leave Iranian oil I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
America has given Iraq 45 days to leave Iranian oil I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
America has given Iraq 45 days to leave Iranian oil I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
America has given Iraq 45 days to leave Iranian oil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
America has given Iraq 45 days to leave Iranian oil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
America has given Iraq 45 days to leave Iranian oil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
America has given Iraq 45 days to leave Iranian oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
America has given Iraq 45 days to leave Iranian oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
America has given Iraq 45 days to leave Iranian oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
America has given Iraq 45 days to leave Iranian oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
America has given Iraq 45 days to leave Iranian oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
America has given Iraq 45 days to leave Iranian oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
America has given Iraq 45 days to leave Iranian oil I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
America has given Iraq 45 days to leave Iranian oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
America has given Iraq 45 days to leave Iranian oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
America has given Iraq 45 days to leave Iranian oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
America has given Iraq 45 days to leave Iranian oil I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
America has given Iraq 45 days to leave Iranian oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
America has given Iraq 45 days to leave Iranian oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
America has given Iraq 45 days to leave Iranian oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

America has given Iraq 45 days to leave Iranian oil

Go down

America has given Iraq 45 days to leave Iranian oil Empty America has given Iraq 45 days to leave Iranian oil

Post by claud39 Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:52 am

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=175420

America has given Iraq 45 days to leave Iranian oil

09-11-2018

America has given Iraq 45 days to leave Iranian oil No_img

[rtl]Baghdad / News:[/rtl]

[rtl]The US embassy in Baghdad revealed that Washington gave  45 days only to the Iraqi government to find a gradual alternative solution to Iran's oil and gas after the imposition of sanctions on Tehran 'as Iraqi sources revealed an Iraqi request to extend the Iraqi exception for four years[/rtl]

[rtl]"The United States gave 45 days to find a gradual solution to stop using Iranian oil and gas over the next period," the embassy said on its front page in Facebook.[/rtl]

[rtl]" Iraq got this exception after negotiations between Iraqi and US officials representing the White House and the US Treasury Department," she said.[/rtl]

[rtl]While foreign media quoted an Iraqi source preferred not to be named that 'Iraq told Washington that it needs 4 years to be able to rely on himself or find a substitute'[/rtl]

[rtl]It is noteworthy that the US sanctions 'package II' imposed on Iran entered into force from last Monday, while US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo that eight countries got a conditional exemption, including Iraq.[/rtl]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

America has given Iraq 45 days to leave Iranian oil Empty Re: America has given Iraq 45 days to leave Iranian oil

Post by claud39 Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:55 am

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=175397

AFP: Washington gave Iraq 45 days to find a gradual solution alternative to oil and gas

09-11-2018

America has given Iraq 45 days to leave Iranian oil Image

Baghdad / News

Under the US sanctions imposed on Iran, quoted the agency 'AFP' an Iraqi official familiar with saying that Washington gave Iraq 45 days to find a gradual alternative to oil and gas, but Iraq requested four years.

The source said that 'Iraq has been exempt from US sanctions imposed on Iran in exchange for commitments'.

He explained that 'the United States gave a 45-day opportunity to find a gradual solution to stop the use of oil and gas,' noting that 'Iraq told Washington that it takes 4 years to be able to rely on himself or find an alternative'.

He stressed that Iraq got this exception after negotiations between Iraqi officials and US representatives of the White House and the US Treasury.

It is noteworthy that the US sanctions 'package II' imposed on Iran entered into force from last Monday, while US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo that eight countries got a conditional exemption, including Iraq.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

America has given Iraq 45 days to leave Iranian oil Empty Re: America has given Iraq 45 days to leave Iranian oil

Post by claud39 Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:09 pm

https://www.almaalomah.com/2018/11/13/363806/

Jeweler: Iraq will suffer the lack of gas and electricity because of US sanctions
 13/11/2018

America has given Iraq 45 days to leave Iranian oil %D8%BA%D8%A7%D8%B2-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-696x435

Information / Baghdad ..
Oil expert Hamza al-Jawahiri warned on Tuesday that Iraq will suffer from the lack of electricity and gas imported from Iran by the US sanctions, noting that the treatment of the situation needs three years, as it is hoped to complete the gas stations in Iraq.
"The US sanctions on Iran have a significant impact on Iraq, because Iraq can not secure the quantities of gas imported from Iran, nor can it compensate for the electricity it imports from the Iranian side," Jawahri said in a statement. To obtain electricity from the Gulf, especially after the 45-day period granted to provide these requirements, but Iraq can not extend the network of pipelines or the construction of towers to transfer energy with other countries to import gas and electricity. "
He added that "Iraq will not suffer during the current winter season of power cuts, but it will be affected significantly during the coming summer, because it will lose large amounts of electricity, especially as there are more than three electric stations supplied with Iranian gas where stop stations Basmaya and Sadr City and others."
Al-Jawahiri stressed that "Iraq has gas, but it burns, and should accelerate the construction of gas stations that the government is working to accomplish, and it is hoped to be completed in 2021, and also need pipelines and lines to deliver to the stations." Ending / 25 n
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:11 pm

https://www.almaalomah.com/2018/11/13/363903/

What did Ambassador Abdul Mahdi tell the US Ambassador about sanctions against Iran?

15:18 - 13/11/2018

America has given Iraq 45 days to leave Iranian oil %D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%84-%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%87%D8%AF%D9%8A-7-696x435

Information / Baghdad ..
BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi told US Ambassador to Iraq Douglas Silliman that Baghdad can not be dispensed with Iranian gas and electricity, while Abdul Mahdi is seriously considering meeting US President Donald Trump, the Saudi daily Okaz reported on Tuesday.
"Iraqi personalities have suggested that Abdul-Mahdi go to Washington to meet Trump to prevent a disaster in Iraq if the 45-day deadline given by Washington to Baghdad to stop the import of electricity from Iran ends," the newspaper said in a report.
She added that "Abdul-Mahdi began to think seriously to request a meeting Trump for an exception to continue to import gas and electricity from Tehran."
The newspaper said that Abdul-Mahdi spoke to the US ambassador in Baghdad, Douglas Seleman, and told him that the Iranian gas and electricity can not be found in a short time, warning that Iraq will enter into a real disaster after a deadline. Ending / 25 d
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:14 pm

https://www.almaalomah.com/2018/11/13/363945/

Deputy: Abdul Mahdi will work to exclude Iraq from US sanctions against Iran
13/11/2018

America has given Iraq 45 days to leave Iranian oil %D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%84-%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF-696x435

Information / special ... 
The MP Walid Sahlani, Tuesday, Prime Minister Adel Abdul - Mahdi will exclude Iraq from sanctions imposed by the United States against Iran. 
"The Iraqi government's commitment to the sanctions will negatively affect the trade exchange between Baghdad and Tehran estimated at 16 billion dollars annually," Sahlani said in a statement to Al-Mawlama. "The current government and the parliament reject the policy of starvation of the peoples practiced by Washington against Tehran." 
He added that "Abdul-Mahdi will work to include Iraq in the package of exceptions to be put by Washington to deal with Iran," noting that "the Iraqi economy and the field of electric power rely heavily on neighboring Iran and can not abide by the sanctions imposed on it because it presents the country significant economic risks."
The newspaper "Okaz" Saudi Arabia has revealed, on Tuesday, the notification of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, the US ambassador in Iraq that Baghdad can not be dispensed with Iranian gas and electricity, while noting that Abdul Mahdi seriously considering the meeting with US President Donald Trump.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum