Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq's PM picks five ministers from online applications I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq's PM picks five ministers from online applications I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq's PM picks five ministers from online applications I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq's PM picks five ministers from online applications I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq's PM picks five ministers from online applications I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq's PM picks five ministers from online applications I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq's PM picks five ministers from online applications I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq's PM picks five ministers from online applications I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq's PM picks five ministers from online applications I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq's PM picks five ministers from online applications I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq's PM picks five ministers from online applications I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq's PM picks five ministers from online applications I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq's PM picks five ministers from online applications I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq's PM picks five ministers from online applications I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq's PM picks five ministers from online applications I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq's PM picks five ministers from online applications I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq's PM picks five ministers from online applications I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq's PM picks five ministers from online applications I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq's PM picks five ministers from online applications I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq's PM picks five ministers from online applications I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq's PM picks five ministers from online applications

Go down

Iraq's PM picks five ministers from online applications Empty Iraq's PM picks five ministers from online applications

Post by GirlBye Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:22 pm

The Iraqi prime minister has picked five members of his cabinet from among thousands of online applicants.
Iraq's PM picks five ministers from online applications _104230599_17867952-1eda-441d-a1eb-1f8e764275eb

Last month he took the unprecedented step of inviting members of the public to apply for posts online.
Candidates were told to attach a CV and provide evidence that they met the requirements. The names ands posts of those chosen are yet to be announced.

Adel Abdul Mahdi was asked to form a government in October, ending months of deadlock after inconclusive elections.
Mr Mahdi said more than 15,000 people had applied for five of 14 cabinet posts after he announced the opportunity on his personal Facebook account.

Applicants had to state which ministry they would like to lead, and whether they belonged to a political party.
They were also asked to describe projects they had overseen, outline their thoughts on what makes a successful leader and how they would tackle the problems their ministry is facing.
Iraq is facing a multitude of domestic problems, including high unemployment, corruption and rebuilding after the devastation left by the Islamic State group and the long war to defeat it.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-46139475
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum