Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Chattels - Tune in Tomorrow! 11/7/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Chattels - Tune in Tomorrow! 11/7/18   Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:18 am

Iraq parliament met Tue but did not consider completion of cabinet. Next meeting scheduled for Thur…Tune in tomorrow…
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Chattels - Tune in Tomorrow! 11/7/18   Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:42 am

you do not have to wait here is your answer. nothing they will stall and then  say either sunday or next tues. Iraq is great at running their mouth but when it comes to action they stall. it seems like they really do not want to raise their currency for what ever their reason
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Chattels - Tune in Tomorrow! 11/7/18   Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:09 am

@Jayzze wrote:
you do not have to wait here is your answer. nothing they will stall and then  say either sunday or next tues. Iraq is great at running their mouth but when it comes to action they stall. it seems like they really do not want to raise their currency for what ever their reason

Wanting to raise the value of their currency has nothing to do with it, as its' value is right where it should be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Chattels - Tune in Tomorrow! 11/7/18   Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:36 am

on a tenth of a cent Iraq will go far, btw if the us currency was worth a tenth of a cent what would you do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Chattels - Tune in Tomorrow! 11/7/18   Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:03 pm

Er...how could the US currency possibly be worth a tenth of the US currency i.e a tenth of itself?

And where does this idea come from that all international units of currency must be of equivalent value? Do you think the Japanese yen should be worth the same amount as the US dollar?

There are two kinds of people in the world...and I don't like them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Chattels - Tune in Tomorrow! 11/7/18   Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:31 pm

if the us and englands currency was woth a tenth of a cent was worth like Iraq we would be in the same position going nowhere does that answer your question how many countriesin the world is worth in the world?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Chattels - Tune in Tomorrow! 11/7/18   Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:15 pm

@Jayzze wrote:
if the us and englands currency was woth a tenth of a cent was worth like Iraq we would be in the same position going nowhere does that answer your question how many countriesin the world is worth in the world?

But US and England aren't Iraq.  I'm not following what you are trying to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Chattels - Tune in Tomorrow! 11/7/18   Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:41 pm

Jayzze was asking, 'what would YOU do IF the U.S. currency was worth 1/10 of a penny, PER DOLLAR? What would WE DO, if we were in Iraq's shoes? How hard is that to understand? WOW....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Chattels - Tune in Tomorrow! 11/7/18   Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:43 pm

Again, how could a cent be worth a tenth of a cent? A currency can only be valued against a different currency, not against itself. You're not making sense here.

And who says there needs to be a one-to-one exchange rate? The worth of the British pound has fallen markedly against the US dollar. In 1975 the pound was worth over 2.30 dollars. Earlier last century it was worth 4 dollars. It varies.

Again, at the moment the dollar is worth 113.87 Japanese yen. In other words, the yen is worth less than a cent. That doesn't mean that the yen needs to be revalued.

Last edited by Ethel Biscuit on Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited for clarity)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Chattels - Tune in Tomorrow! 11/7/18   Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:53 pm

Same with Iraq, if you want to look at it that way- A tenth of a cent is a tenth of a cent-So, Iraq's currency is one tenth of a cent-So, how can they survive, or do anything? How could the U.S survive, IF our currency was one tenth of a cent? Cut a penny in 10 pieces, take one out, that is one tenth of a cent, is it not? This is what they are trying to work with- And, I wasn't talking about an exchange rate, or a revaluation-Merely making a statement of what the Iraqi currency is worth, and IF ours was worth one tenth of a cent, what would we do, or be forced to do? Just like Iraq, this is what we would be dealing with- I hope I cleared that up for you- Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Chattels - Tune in Tomorrow! 11/7/18   Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:03 pm

scratch

What a currency is worth IS its exchange rate!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Chattels - Tune in Tomorrow! 11/7/18   Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:22 pm

I think the boys may be confusing what a currency is worth with inflation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Chattels - Tune in Tomorrow! 11/7/18   Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:37 pm

But...But...But boys. The IQD has more zeros. Maybe we should remove a few, let say...about 3.

Would that make things easier to understand? LOL The gals seem to have gotten it...

Did you miss the link I posted:

https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/prices_by_country.jsp?displayCurrency=USD&itemId=9

On this thread:

http://www.dinardaily.net/t75215-i-have-a-theory-please-share-your-thoughts

Isn't interesting what a Dinar could buy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Chattels - Tune in Tomorrow! 11/7/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-