Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 11/6/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 11/6/18   Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:31 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2018, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce:
Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. We were looking really hard at the last day of October. Then we had the possibility of things going any day or less every other day or so. There was always something major that looked like it would take us. Then we had over the weekend we had chatter- Well, we really can’t go before the midterms because they didn’t want the appearance that anything we got would dramatically or influence the election results themselves. So with that we found yesterday we understood our President along with Steven Munchin, our Treasury Secretary, and Mike Pompeo, our Secretary of State that we had some interesting couple of phone calls in the morning with China, with President Xi and the Minister of Finance. They were very positive calls.

Bruce: As a result there was an encrypted letter sent all the way to the West coast, the Big R, and it was more or less, I believe, it was instruction of the timing to release everything. Now I do not know exactly what was in it, but we know it was sent from President Xi and because our own Treasury Secretary was on the call, it was information that was agreed upon with all parties. So I go like that was really good news and it is wonderful. We had back on Sunday, this past Sunday, couple of days ago, we had information that talked about dates. We had information that talked about the 7th and 8th, tomorrow and Thursday. I feel like that is probably in the right realm where we should be.

Bruce: With the midterms out of the way, there is a lot of stuff going on. There is a lot of liquidity behind the scenes moving. We had the Zim Platforms in Zurich are lined up and ready to go. By that those transactions are ready to be paid out to the Paymasters of those Zim Platforms. Then at a certain time those funds will be distributed. I think they will be distributed about the same time the Prosperity Packages go out which is supposed to be a couple of hours after our Tier 4, Group B, which is us, the Internet Group, gets started with exchanges. All of this is happening very closely together. This is what we are hearing.

Bruce: So I feel like we in the place where things could happen. Yes I have heard some times. I have heard the next two days, and I have heard things are rocking and rolling out of Reno before then. Thinks are moving along at a good pace, but we know there is a process involved. This is something we have known all along. You know as well as I do that things tend to change every 10 minutes, every hour, every day. We get information and next thing we got to change and something else needs to be done.

Bruce: When we go back and talk about Iraq we know Iraq is done. We have a rate on the screen that is solid on the front screens at the bank. It is solid and it reflects which is going to be seen if it is not seen already, on the CBI site. So from that perspective I can tell you Iraq is complete, from that perspective, and that is what we wanted to see. We have rates on front and back screens solid now which they have been continuing the last 72 hour, but now we have things very solid. Guys, this is why this Intel segment is not going to be very long tonight. There is not a whole lot to say. I am encouraged by that. Thinks are very positive for us regarding Iran, regarding Venezuela. There is a lot of activity happening there to put those countries in good stead. I tell you, I think everything is coming together nicely.

Bruce: In terms of the exchange process and the redemption of the Zim, I want everybody to remember to take (2) blue pens with you to your redemption so you can make your signature in blue ink so that way you can see the difference between an original signature and a photo copy signature. You need to do that so you keep an original copy of things for yourself in blue ink. Also remember to ask for a copy of every piece of paperwork that you sign and leave with the Redemption staff or bank. Make sure you get your copy of that for every time you sign something or anything they have you need to have as well.

Bruce: I can’t think of anything else that is pertinent to us right now except we are pretty much lined up and ready to start. I think the midterms were a factor. I wasn’t going to believe that last week exactly because I was told that was not the case, but as we got closer and closer to it, it seems that the President made the right decision so that anything regarding gifting or donating to campaigns relative to the midterms could not be affected. Therefore the influence of funds even though in the last few days it wouldn’t have been very much. They allowed no more than $15 to be given to anyone candidate. Then it was reduced to $10, no more than $10 to anyone candidate. That was a onetime thing. So the donating to the various campaigns was drastically reduced over the last two to three days. Now we are at the point where it is a mute point as the election results are coming in. I want everybody to stay tune and see what happens with the results, but I believe is that regardless of the results we are in perfect position to take advantage of this full GCR.

Bruce: Thank you everybody for listening and being faithful to come into us every Tuesday night. We will be in touch with you if you have emailed us at our new website and sign up. That is what you do which we want to use bigcalluniverse.com. When you go to bigcalluniverse.com you can register and we will be touch with you regarding future calls, podcasts, and of course our projects Rebuild America, and Veterans Retreat Network. Please stay tuned with us. Thank you all for tuning in. Thank you, Pinkroses, for doing a beautiful job with our transcripts, and everybody all over the globe for listening in and reading the transcripts when they come to you. Let’s say Good night and God Bless you. Thank you Pastor Steven, Sue, and Bob. Everybody have a great night.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 11/6/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-