Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
"Boots On The Groud" Tax Break I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"Boots On The Groud" Tax Break I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
"Boots On The Groud" Tax Break I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"Boots On The Groud" Tax Break I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
"Boots On The Groud" Tax Break I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"Boots On The Groud" Tax Break I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"Boots On The Groud" Tax Break I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"Boots On The Groud" Tax Break I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"Boots On The Groud" Tax Break I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"Boots On The Groud" Tax Break I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"Boots On The Groud" Tax Break I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"Boots On The Groud" Tax Break I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"Boots On The Groud" Tax Break I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"Boots On The Groud" Tax Break I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"Boots On The Groud" Tax Break I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"Boots On The Groud" Tax Break I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"Boots On The Groud" Tax Break I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"Boots On The Groud" Tax Break I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
"Boots On The Groud" Tax Break I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
"Boots On The Groud" Tax Break I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Boots On The Groud" Tax Break

Go down

"Boots On The Groud" Tax Break Empty "Boots On The Groud" Tax Break

Post by jumpmasterart Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:48 pm

OOM,

I would like to first say, Thank You Sir for all that you do. It gives one, Peace Of Mind to know that you are at the Pulse of the information that is provided. You are very much appreciated! God Bless you Sir!

I was in Baghdad in early 2004 after the initial push being stationed at the "Al Salaam Palace". It was just outside the Green Zone and was known as FOB Gunner, we changed it to FOB "Highlander". At that time we had a sister Company attached to another Division that was set up at the Al Rasheed Hotel. On numerous occasions we were able to coordinate our missions into the Green Zone to stop by and have lunch at the restaurant while visiting buddies of that Co. As the situation progressed the new IQD was created and we observed the Executive Order that gave permission to purchase the IQD. At that time, after lunch while visiting our friends on the way out we would go by the Bank of Al Rasheed and purchase some IQD over the counter.
Interestingly enough, the FOB was later changed to "Prosperity" by the "Heavy Breathers" up the the Chain Of Command. I would make reference to those that were there “boots on the ground” and friends and loved ones Back in the World, to the fact that I finally had reached and now live in "Prosperity". Little did I no then, that what what I was claiming would later be coming true, Mark 11;24 says, When You Pray believe that you have received and you shall have it. I had been speaking that of the unseen as though it were the seen.
Anyway, I have question regarding the purchase of the IQD while in country. We were told that there was a provision within the IRS Tax Laws, that allowed personnel in country who purchased the IQD while “boots on the ground” would receive an “additional tax incentive”. I am of the understanding that this is considered a Capital Gains situation and that because we have held it for greater than one (1) year we would be assessed a 15% Tax Liability at cash in or exchange. Could you, through your sphere of influence and experience shed some light on this? I have spoke to a couple of tax attorney’s about this and they were unwilling to speak to me and thought that the IQD was foolish. Needless to say I will not see them after the RV other than to let them know that they missed out because they were “Lobsters” and were most likely weened on a dill pickle.
Thank You for your Time.

Jumpmasterart
“Old Paratroopers Never Die, They Just Slip Away”

jumpmasterart

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum