Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Mountain Goat 11/5/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Mountain Goat 11/5/18   Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:51 am

November 5, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

Again I am telling everyone to STOP all this nonsense of watching for the completion of a single event then the RV will happen. How many events in the past do they attempt to peg the RV to that didn’t happen or happened and still we sit and wait. Do they ever come out and apologize later for lying to you? Lying? Yes, after so many years of having conference calls and passing out intel you would think this idiots would have learned by now and dumped their ridiculous sources of intel. Remember the WTO event, had to get the RV prior to the WTO. Folks they were only talking about the WTO and if they needed to join and how far along they were. Then there was the US pullout in late December 2011. Oh it had to happen then too. They just knew it…lol..lol… Then in mid June 2013 there was the lifting of sanctions but not all of them. This put out a wild fire of anticipation for the RV. Oh – but they forgot to tell you the important sanctions were on the CBI and they still existed. They simply did not FORGET since they did not know. These are the idiots you listened to. I can go on an on.

The latest rumor (and yes, it is only a rumor) that the RV will happen as soon as the government is fully formed, thus waiting for the remainder of the 8 ministers. Really? Who told them this?

Oh – but didn’t the same clown (TNT Tony and others) tell you that they only needed the PM announced and sworn in. So how did this all change? It changed because their rumor did not happen and so they had to form yet another even. This happens over and over again. Again more flip flopping.

Then before that it was some illogical reasoning that the RV had to happen before the elections and then, even after the elections happened, the RV still had to happen before the end of May. Really? Who told them this? Here we sit in November and still no RV. Again more flip flopping. I am still waiting for the apology.

Folks wake up to the stupidity of these so called “intel gurus”. They know as much as you do. Get it? In fact, many of them know even less since they refuse to read the news from Iraq. Instead they would rather listen to some idiot they met off the internet who says he’s part of some treasury committee or government agent from DC. They call them and gives them daily bullshit updates (their own version of reality). Who the hell are these people? There is no verification of who the hell they are. I will tell you who they are. They are ordinary people like you and me who are bullshitters and lie about their identity to get fame and to boost their egos.

“WHO DOES THIS MAKE SENSE TO!”

It is now early November and so do NOT expect any reinstatement until at least EARLY 2019 (more likely in early January sometime). I have showed you proof many times in past newsletters as to why I am saying this. Some will say I am just shooting off my mouth and have no proof. Really?

Sorry that they do not have any proof, but I can back up everything I tell you. I am not basing this on “opinion” or my “gut feeling” or even some secret, secret source… lol.. lol .. lol.. I am sure many of my readers are smart enough to see too how their version of the news keeps cycling around and around. How many times do we need to hear that the RV happened and only needed to “cycle” around the world to you in the west? How utterly ridiculously stupid!

More news….

The MP for the alliance of Alaa al-Rubaie, Friday, the agreement of the political blocs to vote on 4 ministers in the next session of the House of Representatives. (Just in: political sources said on Sunday that the parliament session scheduled for next Tuesday will vote on only 6 of the 8 ministers and the Iraqi Council of Representatives decided to postpone the VOTE ON THE SELECTION OF MINISTERS IN THE NEW GOVERNMENT TO NEXT SUNDAY Nov 11th.)

He added that "the meeting will also vote on the rebalancing of 2019 to the government."

The security of the House of Representatives has already given confidence to 14 ministers in the government of Adel Abdul-Mahdi, while the vote was postponed to 8 others to the next day of the next meeting.

There are political differences over some candidates for the remaining ministries, especially the candidates of the Ministries of Defense and Interior

More news….

Light News – 11/5/2018

Al-Nour News / Baghdad

The Iraqi Council of Representatives decided to postpone the VOTE ON THE SELECTION OF MINISTERS IN THE NEW GOVERNMENT TO NEXT SUNDAY Nov 11th.

“The House of Representatives decided to POSTPONE THE VOTE ON THE REMAINING MINISTERS who have not been given confidence in the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi to next Sunday,” a source familiar with Al-Nour News said.

The House of Representatives will hold its 10th meeting for the first legislative year of the first legislative term. The agenda includes the constitutional oath of some of the deputies and the appeals submitted on the health of some members of Parliament. The permanent parliamentary committees of the House of Representatives, and a general topic of discussion regarding the death of fish.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

APPEARANCE OF MOHAMMED SALEH: IRAQ AND THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION

Iraq and the World Trade Organization: Assessing the opportunity cost of joining.

Appearance of Mohammed Saleh

Since 2003, Iraq has adopted wide-ranging policies towards the world and sought to establish important economic and legislative bases that operate according to the mechanisms of the market system. Most of them have helped to improve Iraq's foreign trade after an economic siege that lasted for more than a decade led to the marginalization of Iraq on the map of the economic system. And lack of investment opportunities, progress, development and technological know-how that should have enabled it to cope with the rapid developments and developments in international markets and have changed their competitiveness in the last two decades at least.

Thus, Iraq was isolated from its international environment in the midst of a world swept by the currents of the integration of its companies and the liberalization of its markets and its integration, especially financial ones, and the supremacy of the neo-liberal doctrine, which necessitated large economic transformations in the field of informatics which became congruent with the activity of multinational companies. Generated by world markets. However, in the integration of financial markets, whose assets have increased to 850 trillion dollars, is the main address of financial globalization and the main focus of the global neoliberal economy. At the same time, there is a shift in the international trade axes and the introduction of the transition from the GATT In 1948 to the World Trade Organization (WTO), where the latter was involved in organizing a broad spectrum of trade in services, especially financial services, which were named after the GATS in 1994 on the basis of the Uruguay Round.

At a time when the total output and about 192 economies in the world do not exceed 83 trillion dollars per year at present (and the value of world trade of goods and services is not less than one-third of the world's GDP), we find that trade in currency conversion and speculation Short-term capital movements are in excess of $ 4.5 trillion a day in international monetary and financial markets, a speculative trade that accounts for more than 50 times the total global trade in goods and services.

In the midst of these changes in the international commercial and financial space, Iraq has moved to important organizational levels in the transition to a market economy to break the effects of its international isolation by engaging in a strong area of economic liberalism that focused on liberalizing Iraq's foreign trade and goods and services and financing, As well as the development and expansion of areas of progress in some financial services and improve the environment of foreign investment through the legislation of banking and investment law and the Central Bank, ALLOWING FOREIGN BANKS TO WORK IN IRAQ AND ALLOWS THE TRANSFER OF CAPITAL AND CURRENCY in opening of Iraq to the world in the conditions of a centralized rent economy serves to make market liberal understanding more conducive to providing positive opportunities and legal and regulatory foundations for the Iraqi business environment.

HOWEVER, ALL THIS IS NOT ENOUGH TO PUT IRAQ ON THE PATH OF INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC COMPETITION.

There ARE STILL MORE THAN FIVE THOUSAND TEXTS OF LEGISLATIVE IMPEDIMENT TO ECONOMIC FREEDOM AND MARKET ACTIVITY, which the legal circles study and which should be amended to enable Iraq to integrate into international trade and investment and prepare to join The World Trade Organization (WTO) IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS OF ITS MEMBERSHIP IN ORDER FOR OUR COUNTRY TO OBTAIN THE CONDITION OF THE MOST FAVORED STATE AND THE PRINCIPLE OF NATIONAL TREATMENT.

But the paradoxes of accession are oil and agriculture, as well as other problems of accession. WHILE PRODUCTION IN THE OIL SECTOR DOMINATES ALMOST 50% OF IRAQ'S GDP, this sector uses only 2% of the Iraqi labor force. The country's exports of crude oil and its revenues represent the absolute majority of total exports of foreign exchange.

In this context, the World Trade Organization (WTO) rules out crude oil as a commodity within the internationally traded commodity group, which remains the core of the contradiction in Iraq's accession to that Organization, which excludes crude oil. If the World Trade Organization allowed the introduction of oil into account, the price would be determined by global supply and demand away from the cartel or consumer groups represented by the International Energy Organization and its lines and programs in rationalizing demand for oil. Or away from the cartel or group of producers represented by the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and its role in the rationing of production and influence on prices, which placed price limits and the quantity of a commercial but strategic and political at the same time, which is the driving force of Iraq's foreign trade. On the other side of the Iraqi economy, we find the agricultural sector, which includes less than one third of the Iraqi population and about 22% of the Iraqi labor force and contribute to the gross domestic product only by not more than 5%, making the country a semi-net importer of food or agricultural commodities, 14 billion dollars a year.

This important sector, which has been subjected to militarization and neglect for the past 30 years, does not have the necessary resources to provide food security from cereals or agricultural inputs after shrinking agricultural areas produced by desertification, salinization and the recent water crisis. T deleted more than 50% of the land intended for agriculture in addition to agricultural infrastructure, which dominates the state 83% of its components as a public good degradation.

Here, THE AGRICULTURAL SECTOR WITH THE OIL SECTOR IS STRUCTURALLY OPPOSED IN THE DIRECTION OF OPENNESS TO THE GLOBAL MARKET and in two different ways in terms of the impact of trade benefits and costs. International market forces or global supply and demand have become strong, both in demand for oil and its impact on the value of Iraqi exports or in the supply of foodstuffs and their impact on the cost of Iraqi imports.

In reference to the philosophy of reducing customs restrictions by 24% and abolishing non-tariff restrictions, which are the conditions imposed by the WTO on the member country of the developing countries to work and implement them within six years from the date of accession, as well as the reduction of agricultural support by 13.3% Ten years of accession.

These WTO regulatory requirements collide with the conditions and conditions of the agricultural market and the World Food Exchange itself. If we look at the agricultural monopolies in the world about the deterioration of agricultural development in Iraq, there is a real threat to the national food security that restricts the country in the case of joining the organization unless preceded by the start or the agricultural program of self-sufficiency immediately and we really will need a green revolution, done by Mexico and many Latin American countries.

Especially if WE KNOW THAT BETWEEN 3 AND 6 MAJOR MONOPOLIES IN THE WORLD CONTROL 80 TO 90% OF THE AGRICULTURAL TRADE AND CONTROL PRICES AND QUANTITIES SUCH AS WHEAT, SUGAR, TEA, COFFEE, COTTON, JUTE ... ETC.

While 10 MULTINATIONAL COMPANIES STILL DOMINATE ONE-THIRD OF THE WORLD'S SEED AND PESTICIDE PRODUCTION AND TRADE. In spite of the above, Iraq's entry into the global economic space through the World Trade Organization and its dealing with international groups on terms that apply to all formally at a time when the world is still divided between the North and South countries or the advanced industrial center and the developing world.

AN OPTION TO LEAVE THE INTERNATIONAL ISOLATION THAT HE INHERITED SINCE THE SIEGE THAT BEGAN IN 1990, WHICH PLACED IRAQ UNDER THE CHAPTER VII OF THE UNITED NATIONS CHARTER OR ITS AFTERMATH, A CHAPTER WHOSE EFFECTS CONTINUE TO CREATE A NEGATIVE ECONOMIC AND ANTI-DEVELOPMENT AND POSSIBLY OBSTRUCTIVE NATURAL INTEGRATION IN THE HIGH MARKET.

This CHAPTER PROHIBITS LEVELS OF INVESTMENT IN ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY OR FACILITATED USE OF IT WITH THE WORLD BECAUSE OF THE RESTRICTIONS imposed on our country as a high-risk country and a threat to world peace and the use of force against it in the unfortunate legacy of the civilization of Mesopotamia, despite the disappearance of the objective reasons that imposed the economic siege that Iraq's accession to regional economic zones, such as the Greater Arab Free Trade Area and other economic agreements within the Arab League or other forms of regional integration and integration, must take into account the negation

THE PROVISIONS OF THE WTO AGREEMENT AND THE GATT AGREEMENT, BOTH OF WHICH HAVE BECOME BINDING RESTRICTIONS ON THE IMPLEMENTATION OF TRADE AGREEMENTS. Thus, any commercial facilities within the framework of the regional agreements BECOME USELESS OR VALUABLE IF THEY ARE WITHOUT THE FACILITIES PROVIDED UNDER THE WTO.

In conclusion, THE SURVIVAL OF IRAQ ISOLATED FROM THE INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT WILL COST HIM A LOT BECAUSE OF THE LOSS OF THE ADVANTAGES AND OPPORTUNITIES OF REGULATORY AND TECHNOLOGICAL AND LEGAL AND OTHER AREAS OF INVESTMENT AND ARBITRATION, opportunities that do not provide him isolation from the world and can not be gradually transition to a group of stable and low-risk countries, in a secure international investment and commercial environment, provided that effective development based on a strong payment program is initiated.

(Mnt Goat – So this is a very long article and so let me try to sum it up for you.

1. Mohammed Saleh, the deputy financial advisor to the GOI, is assessing the opportunity cost of joining the WTO. Does Iraq really care about joining? He concludes that YES Iraq does want to join.

2. He is telling us the importance of belonging to the WTO;

3. The long path to WTO ascension is the ability to go along with the BIG guys and play their game since the markets are dominated by so few who control the entire international market;

4. the long-term survival of Iraq depends on international trade, secure international investment and a commercial environment;

5. one of the major obstacles is the INABILITY of a “strong payment program”. How they transfer funds (SWIFT system) and use of currency (currency reform).

IRAQ'S VISION FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT 2030

(Mnt Goat – I find this article increditably interesting. You see once you are educated on certain matters, these things just jump right out at you. This is why I am trying to educate everyone on this Agenda 21/30 effort by the UN. This article is a perfect example of it and so now you can see through the lies and bullshit of the UN.

So, I have to emphasize that this is right out of the Agenda 21 /30 playbook. Yes, on the surface this all this sounds so wonderful, but how they propose to do it is the scary part. This is through slow control and turnover of national sovereignty to the UN. We see it happening in the USA too and so they also are taking this opportunity to invade Iraq and sucker them also into this stuff.

Remember this Agenda 21 /30 is a NON-BINDING, voluntary agreement to which a nation can pull out of at anytime. But if you do choose not to go along with it the UN will also not want to work with you in other areas such as granting loans and advisor programs such as what we witnessed in the Stand-By-Agreements. So what do they do? They force you indirectly into submission. They cause economic chaos (economic hitmen) and then force you into these programs.

So the UN is really watching this Agenda 21 implementation very closely in Iraq. By the way they could not care less if Iraq ever got back the true value its currency under the Agenda 21 program. The more debt the more power they have over Iraq….just so you know. We are witnessing nothing more than a dog and pony show with financial reforms. It will not be until the USA intervenes and helps Iraq to step out of Agenda 21 also that we will see any more progress in financial reforms in this respect. This is where Trump comes into play. Watch what happens! )

The Ministry of Planning discussed Iraq's vision for sustainable development 2030 in light of the 17 UN GOALS TO ACHIEVE SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT in the world by combating poverty, protecting vulnerable groups, combating climate variability and preserving the environment.

(Mnt Goat – in my presentation video on my Facebook by Dr Coleman (and a series of other videos to back him up) he talks about many of these 17 UN Goals. Please go watch it.

Link: =68.ARDj2nAU62AtPw5torKcoabeBC5ik417TjEBLZh6Jq8TEAoPhm---9OMm5tLVjze0Rl4h4Mo850OHSvIggudaliBZe4wJgRFVbY-ivF_zGFLoXbx4jaPIsxJRQM0BXjD5YahhD9h5sE1TmbVayaBWjVI6h7cIfYkdtUeOFCxGp9xFu8R71r721HsJsIgfomdp7Kl6e7Ax84spmcZ8Kwu91GA&__tn__=K-R]https://www.facebook.com/281127528889313/videos/1507552429389490/

So you can see that they keep plugging this Agenda 21 but don’t tell you what is underlying and that it is Agenda 21. What is underlying is the UN wants total control over all resources of Iraq even though ironically they will claim they want the movement to privatization. Yes, they do and so who are these private companies and how does the UN work through them? You see it is all one big lie and deception.)

"Undersecretary Maher Hammad Johan chaired a meeting of the Technical Committee for Sustainable Development, which included a number of ministry directors-general and a number of experts involved in this issue," a press release issued by the ministry's media office said.

He explained that "Undersecretary of the Ministry of Planning stressed during the meeting that the tracks should be clear and achieve real sustainable development through the creation of a diversified and sustainable economy and respond to the challenges facing the country and support the fragile groups in society through the policy of empowerment, pointing out that Iraq has made important steps in the field of achieving good governance and enhancing administrative decentralization by TRANSFERRING THE POWERS OF MINISTRIES TO LOCAL GOVERNMENTS IN THE PROVINCES.

According to this procedure, Iraq is one of the few countries in the region that has worked at the local level and TO PREPARE DEVELOPMENT PLANS at the provincial level. "

(Mnt Goat – Oh doesn’t this sound so good for Iraq? Better think again. These “development plans” are at the heart of Agenda 21. They are really implementation plans.)

He added that "the participants discussed in the meeting the general framework for the vision of SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT 2030 and mechanisms to achieve each of the 17 goals."

(Mnt Goat – Okay so now you can see that Iraq has already moved from Agenda 21 (goals by 2021) to Agenda 30 (goals by 2030).

The statement pointed out that "the participants STRESSED THE IMPORTANCE OF A MEDIA MAP TO INTRODUCE THE PRINCIPLES AND IMPORTANCE OF SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT AND RAISE AWARENESS AMONG THE MEMBERS OF SOCIETY, calling on all media to support the government's directions in achieving the goals of sustainable development."

(Mnt Goat – In other words they are telling us that the crooked news media must push this Agenda 21/30 principles on society with their FAKE news or even real news, tainted with agenda 21 goals.)

The statement said that "the meeting discussed the preparations of the Iraqi government to present the voluntary report through the United Nations platform in the fourth quarter of next year 2019 after Iraq received a seat among the countries that will submit their voluntary reports, which includes the steps taken in the achievement of the goals of sustainable development, Both on the level of legislation or practical measures taken in all areas, "noting that" a number of specialized teams were formed will take over the process of preparing the voluntary report. "

(Mnt Goat – Okay so we know that Agenda 21 specifies that periodic voluntary status reports must be submitted to the UN on the achievement of the agenda 21 goals. Really? They are that obvious now even. They are not hiding anything anymore. They are telling us outright here is how they work. Go read it for yourself only take off you all-holly, do-nothing wrong UN hat and realize they are sinister and what their real objectives are behind your back of agenda 21.

The UN must be dismantled and replaced with a more conservative, honest group to foster national sovereignty and goals of member nations not their own World Governance goals (“New World Order”) as they are using and hiding behind the UN mask to foster their own agenda.)

BAGHDAD (Reuters) – The United States has told Iraq it will continue to import vital supplies of gas, energy and food from Iran after Washington reinstates sanctions on Iran’s oil sector, three Iraqi officials said. Exemption from Iraq IS CONTINGENT ON IRAN NOT PAYING THE PRICE OF IMPORTS IN US DOLLARS, officials said, including a member of an Iraqi ministerial committee overseeing energy activities.

(Mnt Goat – Okay so then how will Iraq pay for the imports? According to the currency auctions this is supposed to be used for this purpose to convert dinars to US dollars and then pay them in dollars. Will they use instead Euros or another currency? Wil they use dinars? So we should see the currency auctions going way down after these sanctions kick in. Let’s not do a knee jerk reaction when we see it and claims it’s the RV since now we know what is causing it.)

The Iraqi Finance Ministry has set up an account with a state-owned bank in which Baghdad will deposit the amounts owed to Iran for imports in Iraqi dinars, the official said on the ministerial committee. In August, central bank officials said Iraq’s economy was closely linked to Iran, making Baghdad ask for permission to ignore some US sanctions. Iraq imports vital supplies from its neighbor, including gas used in power plants.

PROJECT TO BE DISCUSSED BY THE PARLIAMENT, REDUCING THE NUMBER OF VICE PRESIDENTS FROM THREE TO ONE

The re-opening of the file of the fall of the city of Mosul, however, the organization is calling for the removal of the head of a coalition of law from the post of Vice President.

The newspaper quoted sources in the issue issued today, that parliamentary action launched in this regard after the disclosure of understandings between President Barham Saleh, with Maliki for his post as vice president.

The sources added that the new parliamentary move coincides with a project TO BE DISCUSSED BY THE PARLIAMENT, REDUCING THE NUMBER OF VICE PRESIDENTS FROM THREE TO ONE.

The sources pointed out THAT A GROUP OF DEPUTIES FOUGHT ABOUT 10 DAYS AGO TO COLLECT DOCUMENTS THAT CONDEMN MALIKI AND THE POLITICAL, ADMINISTRATIVE AND FINANCIAL EXCESSES THAT HE CARRIED OUT DURING HIS TENURE AS PRIME MINISTER, STRESSING THAT THE MOST IMPORTANT FILE THAT WILL BE REOPENED IS THE FALL OF MOSUL.

The sources said that the former parliament took full responsibility for the fall of Mosul, but none of the sanctions and accountability were not made without knowing the reasons.

In the meantime, the transfer of an Iraqi parliamentary source for al-Maliki, promising to those who seek to return such files, STRESSING HIS ADHERENCE TO THE POST OF VICE PRESIDENT, ARMED WITH THE DECISION OF THE FEDERAL COURT, which returned to the site last year, despite the parliament's decision to hold the responsibility in the fall of Mosul.

Maliki threatened, according to sources, to open files "large" capable of revealing all the facts about the excesses of some political forces in parliament, which will lose its popularity in front of public opinion.

(Mnt Goat – This article is one that I consider a WOW article. It is chocked full of information. First we find out why Maliki has not yet been prosecuted for the fall of Mosul. Then we can see the political maneuvering by Maliki to save his own skin. Simply put – he wants the immunity and he needs the VP position. Secondly we see how they have not yet announced the three new VPs and want to change the constitution to have only one (1). But this will be very difficult to do since what tribe will the VP belong to? Right now its a balance between the three tribes as each Sunni, Sheite and Kurd is represented. We are told that they would be announced at the same time as the rest of the ministers. The count for the ministers is now up to 6 from 4 last week that are not yet ratified. There are a total of 8 still to be announced and voted on. )

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Goat 11/5/18   Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:29 pm

[size=36]Security Council Committee on Iraq Removes Entity from its Sanctions List[/size]

JUNE 7, 2018

On 7 June 2018, the Security Council Committee established pursuant to resolution 1518 (2003) approved the withdrawal of the following entity from the list of persons and entities subject to the asset freeze provided for in paragraphs 19 and 23 of Security Council Resolution 1483 (2003) , adopted under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations.
B. Entities and other groups
IQe.001 Name: CENTRAL BANK OF Iraq 

Other known name (s): na  Previously known as: nd  Address : Rashid Street, Baghdad, Iraq Join Date: 21 Nov 2003 Other Information: Activity: Central Bank (Issuing Bank and Controller of the Banking System)
The names of persons and entities removed from the Sanctions List by decision of the Committee are published in the "Press Releases" section of the Committee's website at: https://www.un.org/ sc / suborg / en / sanctions / 1518 / press-releases .
To access the updated version of the List of Persons and Entities Subject to Sanctions, Member States are invited to regularly visit the Committee's website at: https://www.un.org/sc/suborg / en / penalties / 1518 / materials . The Sanctions List is available in HTML, PDF and XML formats.
The UN Sanctions Sanctions Checklist is also updated whenever changes are made to the Committee's List. An updated version can be found at: https://www.un.org/sc/suborg/en/sanctions/un-sc-consolidated-list .

Back to top Go down
View user profile
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Goat 11/5/18   Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:36 pm

https://www.un.org/press/fr/2018/sc13423.doc.htm

[size=36]Security Council Committee on Iraq Withdraws Two Entities from its Sanctions List[/size]

JULY 13, 2018

On 13 July 2018, the Security Council Committee established pursuant to resolution 1518 (2003) approved the withdrawal of the following entities from the list of persons and entities subject to the asset freeze provided for in paragraphs 19 and 23 of the resolution 1483 (2003) , adopted under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations.
B. Entities and other groups
IQe.058 Name: IRAQI LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY 

Other name (s) known: nd Previously known as: nd Address: a) Aqaba Bin Nafie Square (Aqaba Bin Nafie Square), BP 989, Baghdad, Iraq (b) PO Box 989, Karradah Al Sharkiya, Baghdad, Iraq Registration Date: April 26, 2004 For further information :
IQe.088 Name: NATIONAL INSURANCE COMPANY [Iraq] 
Other known name (s): n / a Previously known as: nd Address: a) Khullani Street, BP 248, Baghdad, Iraq b )Aman Building, Khullani Square, Baghdad, Iraq Registration Date: April 26, 2004 Other Information:
The names of persons and entities removed from the Sanctions List by decision of the Committee are published in the "Press Releases" section of the Committee's website at: https://www.un.org/ sc / suborg / en / sanctions / 1518 / press-releases .
To access the updated version of the List of Persons and Entities Subject to Sanctions, Member States are invited to regularly visit the Committee's website at: https://www.un.org/sc/suborg / en / penalties / 1518 / materials . The Sanctions List is available in HTML, PDF and XML formats.
The UN Sanctions Sanctions Checklist is also updated whenever changes are made to the Committee's List. An updated version can be found at: https://www.un.org/sc/suborg/en/sanctions/un-sc-consolidated-list .

For the media • Unofficial document.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Goat 11/5/18   Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:42 pm

https://www.un.org/press/fr/2018/sc13521.doc.htm

[size=36]Security Council Committee on Iraq Removes Three Entities from its Sanctions List[/size]

SEPTEMBER 24, 2018

On 24 September 2018, the Security Council Committee established pursuant to resolution 1518 (2003)approved the withdrawal of the following entities from the list of persons and entities subject to the asset freeze provided for in paragraphs 19 and 23 of the resolution 1483 (2003) , adopted under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations.
IQe.057 Name: IraqI FAIRS ADMINISTRATION 
Other name (s) known: nd  Formerly known as: nd  Address: Baghdad International Fair, Al Mansour, PO Box 6188, Baghdad, Iraq Date of registration: April 26, 2004 Other information:

IQe.143 Name: STATE ENTERPRISE FOR SHOPPING CENTERS 
Other known name (s): n / a  Previously known as: nd  Address: a) PO Box 3095, Al Wahda District (Al Wahda District), Khalid bin al-Walid Street, Baghdad, Iraq b) PO Box 3095, Andalus Square, Baghdad, Iraq Registration Date: April 26, 2004 For more information :

IQe.187 Name: STATE TRADING COMPANY FOR CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS 
Other known name (s): n / a  Previously known as: nd  Address: a) BP 602-5720, Baghdad, Iraq b) Al-Karradah Al Sharkiya, PO Box 5720, Baghdad, Iraq Registration Date:April 26, 2004 Other Information:

The names of persons and entities removed from the Sanctions List by decision of the Committee are published in the "Press Releases" section of the Committee's website at: https://www.un.org/ sc / suborg / en / sanctions / 
1518 / press-releases .
To access the updated version of the List of Persons and Entities Subject to Sanctions, Member States are invited to regularly visit the Committee's website at: https://www.un.org/sc/suborg / en / penalties / 
1518 / materials . The Sanctions List is available in HTML, PDF and XML formats.

IRAQ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Goat 11/5/18   Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:46 pm

https://www.un.org/press/fr/2018/sc13526.doc.htm

[size=36]Security Council Committee on Iraq Removes Entity from its Sanctions List[/size]

SEPTEMBER 28, 2018

On 28 September 2018, the Security Council Committee established pursuant to resolution 1518 (2003)approved the withdrawal of the following entity from the list of persons and entities subject to the asset freeze provided for in paragraphs 19 and 23 of Security Council Resolution 1483 (2003) , adopted under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations.
IQe.120 Name: STATE ENTERPRISE FOR AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY  
Other name (s) known: STATE ENTERPRISE FOR AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRIES   Formerly known as: nd   Address: PO Box 138, Iskandariya-Babylone, Iraq   Registration date: April 26, 2004   Other information:

IRAQ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Goat 11/5/18   Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:48 pm

https://www.un.org/press/fr/2018/sc13527.doc.htm

On 1 October 2018, the Security Council Committee established pursuant to resolution 1518 (2003) approved the withdrawal of the following entity from the list of persons and entities subject to the asset freeze provided for in paragraphs 19 and 23 of Security Council Resolution 1483 (2003) , adopted under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations.
IQe.168 Name: STATE ORGANIZATION FOR CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRIES
Other name (s) known: n / a Formerly known as 
 :
 n / a Address: PO Box 2101, Masbeh Place, Baghdad, Iraq Registration Date: April 26, 2004 Other Information:
To access the updated version of the List of Persons and Entities Subject to Sanctions, Member States are invited to regularly visit the Committee's website at: https://www.un.org/sc/suborg / en / penalties / 1518 / materials . 
The Sanctions List is available in HTML, PDF and XML formats.

IRAQ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Goat 11/5/18   Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:52 pm

https://www.un.org/press/fr/2018/sc13563.doc.htm

NOVEMBER 2, 2018

On 2 November 2018, the Security Council Committee established pursuant to resolution  1518 (2003)approved the withdrawal of the following entity from the list of persons and entities subject to the asset freeze provided for in paragraphs 19 and 23 of Security Council Resolution  1483 (2003) , adopted under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations.
IQe.074 Name: MAYSAN SUGAR STATE ENTERPRISE
Other known name (s): na   Previously known as: nd   Address: a) PO Box 9, Amara, Maysan, Iraq   b) PO Box 3028, Maysan, Iraq   Date: registration: April 26, 2004   Other information:

IRAQ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Goat 11/5/18   Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:03 pm

Mtn Goat's life is talking about the RC, which is never going to happen
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mountain Goat 11/5/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-