Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Arab banks hold its annual conference 16 November I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Arab banks hold its annual conference 16 November I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Arab banks hold its annual conference 16 November I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Arab banks hold its annual conference 16 November I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Arab banks hold its annual conference 16 November I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Arab banks hold its annual conference 16 November I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Arab banks hold its annual conference 16 November I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Arab banks hold its annual conference 16 November I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Arab banks hold its annual conference 16 November I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Arab banks hold its annual conference 16 November I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Arab banks hold its annual conference 16 November I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Arab banks hold its annual conference 16 November I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Arab banks hold its annual conference 16 November I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Arab banks hold its annual conference 16 November I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Arab banks hold its annual conference 16 November I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Arab banks hold its annual conference 16 November I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Arab banks hold its annual conference 16 November I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Arab banks hold its annual conference 16 November I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Arab banks hold its annual conference 16 November I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Arab banks hold its annual conference 16 November I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Arab banks hold its annual conference 16 November

Go down

Arab banks hold its annual conference 16 November Empty Arab banks hold its annual conference 16 November

Post by claud39 Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:46 am

http://www.uabonline.org/en/news/arabicnews/15751604160515891575158516011575160415931585157616/57271/0

Arab banks hold its annual conference 16 November

Arab banks hold its annual conference 16 November Rc_154140135745_23

05/11/2018

The Union of Arab Banks will hold its annual conference for 2018 at its 24th session in the Lebanese capital of Beirut on 15 and 16 this month under the patronage of HE Saad Hariri, under the title «Public-Private Partnership for Achieving Sustainable Development Goals», with the participation of more than 700 leading banking and financial figures and banks The Union honors Dr. Abdulrahman Abdullah Al-Humaidi, General Manager of the Board of Directors of the Arab Monetary Fund with the award of the "Leadership Vision 2018" on the sidelines of the conference. The conference will witness the participation of a high level delegation from the Egyptian banking sector. 
Wissam Fattouh, Secretary General of the Union of Arab Banks, said:
The Union of Arab Banks is present in all financial, banking and economic circles, both Arab and international, as one of the most influential Arab organizations, in keeping with our societies and following up on their affairs and preserving their rights in all international forums. It is one of the most prominent Arab organizations, Especially in terms of economic implications, the importance of economic and political stability, the role of financial inclusion, the financing of small and medium enterprises, combating money laundering and the financing of terrorism, stressing that the Union is one of the first to deal with To the legislation and international laws imposed on banks through training and research procedures that have been credited in supporting the ability of our banking community to keep up with this legislation and deal with it with awareness and awareness.
The Chairman of the Union of Arab Banks, Sheikh Mohammed Al-Jarrah Al-Sabah, announced the decision of the Union of Arab Banks to award the "Vision of Leadership Award 2018" to Dr. Abdulrahman Abdullah Al-Humaidi, Director General of the Board of Directors of the Arab Monetary Fund in recognition of his achievements and his distinguished role in promoting coordination and cooperation between The economic, financial and monetary authorities of the member states of the Arab Monetary Fund, and support the efforts of the Arab countries in achieving economic stability, enhancing financial inclusion and establishing the elements of sustainable development, in addition to its efforts in the project of the Arab clearing system, In support of investment opportunities and intra-Arab trade and the use of Arab currencies, as well as its contribution in pushing forward the march of the Arab banking.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Arab banks hold its annual conference 16 November Empty Re: Arab banks hold its annual conference 16 November

Post by claud39 Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:54 am

http://www.uabonline.org/en/news/arabicnews/15751604160516041578160216091575160416051589158516/57290/0

«Forum Banking» discusses in the UAE challenges of the sector in the era of financial technology

Arab banks hold its annual conference 16 November Rc_154140245380_23

05/11/2018

A number of Arab and international central bank governors, some 400 eminent personalities in the banking sector and experts will meet in Dubai early next week to discuss the challenges of the banking sector in the region in the era of financial technology and the latest developments in relation to In compliance with regulatory frameworks, and sustainable banking, which will form the banking sector in the region over the next decade. 
The Middle East Banking Forum, supported by the Central Bank of the UAE, will bring together more than 20 banks and international financial institutions to discuss the future of the banking sector over the next 10 years. 

"The forum has received great interest from various stakeholders locally, regionally and globally, and it is a continuation of the success of the last five annual sessions," said Abdul Aziz Al Ghurair, Chairman of Emirates Bankers Union.
"We are now ready to host the sixth edition, and we are confident that this event will witness unprecedented participation from the region and the world. This will reflect the strong commitment of industry professionals, executives and professionals to the development and advancement of the banking sector in the region." 

The one-day event, in collaboration with the Financial Times, focuses on the future impact of mobile payments, open banking systems, robotics and artificial intelligence, as well as the innovative retail banking strategy in the digital age, banking ethics and other Biomaterials.

The forum includes a series of discussions, including: "Providing a successful retail banking strategy in the digital age", "Financial crime", "Global financial regulatory reform", "The importance of ethical standards for banking staff", and opening lectures by prominent speakers from the Bank United Arab Emirates Central Bank and Emirates Banks Union.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum